When will Supermechs get updated.

STODA

When playing sm. The global chat is in its 200 player count. But what people are asking questions. When will sm get updated. The player base is going down. Fast. Everyday. New players are targeted by players that are dropping to rank 15 and farming them. There has not been new weapon add. No nerfs or buffs. We need a updated so people will come back. Remaster God mode. Has a boss. Bring back boxes for doing mission, achievements. Add new stuff like and battle pass. Add more camos. Add new weapons, campaign, restore arena were players choose 1v1 2v2 3v3. Change the shop. Add drops and items that people can buy. Make it easier to gain xp, sm coin, and tokens. Give people the choice to have or not have the base. The game will become successful. If the community help the devs out. Alot of people have ideas. I get it hard to do stuff like that. They are a few ideas that people want. It will help. Please for the support of community. Try and understand that we can help. With ideas. Let's bring back the fun in sm. Updated the game. Thank you if you read this. I have played the game since legacy and beta of the version we are in.

Just now, STODA said:

When playing sm. The global chat is in its 200 player count. But what people are asking questions. When will sm get updated. The player base is going down. Fast. Everyday. New players are targeted by players that are dropping to rank 15 and farming them. There has not been new weapon add. No nerfs or buffs. We need a updated so people will come back. Remaster God mode. Has a boss. Bring back boxes for doing mission, achievements. Add new stuff like and battle pass. Add more camos. Add new weapons, campaign, restore arena were players choose 1v1 2v2 3v3. Change the shop. Add drops and items that people can buy. Make it easier to gain xp, sm coin, and tokens. Give people the choice to have or not have the base. The game will become successful. If the community help the devs out. Alot of people have ideas. I get it hard to do stuff like that. They are a few ideas that people want. It will help. Please for the support of community. Try and understand that we can help. With ideas. Let's bring back the fun in sm. Updated the game. Thank you if you read this. I have played the game since legacy and beta of the version we are in.

We just asking for a updated.  But thank you. For your times of running the game. Still.

I’m pretty sure they are not capable of making changes and that’s why they haven’t done it. 

Imagine a scenario where they are capable but choose not to use it because of laziness or stubbornness? That can’t be the case! They must simply be incapable 🤷‍♂️

Also, the Voice if this community clearly carries no weight. The only leverage we have is to stop spending money or playing all together. Was paying out in the early days of Gato to show my support of the initial changes. This year I stopped paying and will not pay until we see some action from Gato.

• 4 weeks later...

It's them that are incapable

To make any change

It's the only thing I know for real

There will be 

No

Updates

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

There was an update for SM that was created a long time ago, but unfortunately, by some unfortunate circumstances, the update's files and ideas have magically vanished and rumors said it's been stoken by the galaxy's greatest thief known as Trazyn The Infinite. The update has been long stored away inside his valuable artifacts vault within the Necron Tomb Worlds of the Necron Overlords and it's said to never be seen again.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

5 hours ago, Kendall-Tempest said:

right back at you, do people like you even care to explain WHY?

Right, where can i begin to cite what is wrong with this post.

On 8/16/2022 at 11:57 PM, STODA said:

The global chat is in its 200 player count

SuperMechs has multiple servers dependant on where you are in the game: campaign, raid, arena, main menu etc.
In these servers there's also more servers.

The player base is going down.

Player base is really not going down at all, quite the opposite, it's been growing and growing ever since Gato bought out SM from Tacticsoft.

New players are targeted by players that are dropping to rank 15 and farming them.

"Targeting" doesn't really exist in lower ranks, people that play for longer will, naturally, have the upper hand in having more playtime which leads to better upgraded weapons.

There has not been new weapon add. No nerfs or buffs.

Gato's been busy with the development of BattleDawn 2, and an ene buff/revamp is planned after it's release.

Remaster God mode.

God Mode has been the biggest balancing problem in legacy, despite being nerfed SIX times, was still meta all throughout legacy until reloaded.

Bring back boxes for doing mission, achievements. Add new stuff like and battle pass.

Achievements are a 1 time claim. And the battle pass already kind of exists in the form of the token pass for 4.99$.

Change the shop. Add drops and items that people can buy.

Even if buying specific items WAS added to the game, you wouldn't be able to buy legendary-mythic items, the equivalent of mythics in legacy, which you weren't able to buy. 🙂

Make it easier to gain xp, sm coin, and tokens.

All of these are really accessible resources.
Coins through OD8, xp through OD6, and tokens through all of these : Ads, daily quests, special quests, raid, portals.

Give people the choice to have or not have the base.

People can choose to disable base via the forum application, which will take a few weeks/months since the staff team disables bases in batches, not one at a time.

The game will become successful. If the community help the devs out. Alot of people have ideas.

Game is already very successfull with it having dozens of investors, on the financial company site. The community does help the developer (Alex is the only one working on SM, mind you), take for example Raul, Marija or even Elcent who were just like everyone normal SM players, and become administrators on SM.

You see, you would know all of these things if you would be in the discord server where everyone chats and helps, but instead there's tons and tons and tons of the same old "HURRR DURR GAME DEAD XDDDDDD DEVELOPER BAD". Alexander also participates and chats a ton.

The game is constantly being updated server-side and back end, during TS era there were dozens of maintenances and server outages, with gato these became very rare.
And as i previously stated, BD2 is pretty much complete and is in beta from what i heard, so in a few months SM will get more attention.

TL;DR : game not dead lol it has over a million unique monthly logins

Edited by Asther (see edit history)

silly goober

tell alex stop banning these USEFUL players from the server and stop letting the NON 13 (game required age) kids in the server and letting them whine all the time while the rest of us hide because arguing with a child is pointless and problematic maybe just maybe some of them will know. I was banned from the server due to "favoritsm"  "hypocrisy" and I am choosing hypocrisy.

Targetting isnt what he meant, you ever heard of smurfs buddy? the low ranks down therr cant do a damn thing without a dual frantic or OEMP or UPC smurf breathing on them. we get it your r3-1 but think about possibilities of how to smurf, not all of these players are dumb enough to get r5 with mechs they cant win with

alex and the others said they wont be disabling base and its been proven for a while...months? why should it take months when sarah an old base disable forum admin from tactisoft could do it within 3 days...yeah we need a disable button..

another thing the player base IS going down. There arent multiple servers anymore, they have been merged and the merge was done by tactisoft a year ago. players experienced this by refreshing the game  chatting via discord with actually different player counts and unsuccessful pairings against players in arena and a big EXAMPLE. people were in english chat in 1 server while other players were not able to see them due to the multi server count, if I can recall it was 2-3 servers....lmao camapign doesnt count as a darn server, who told you this?! theres a reason why when sm "slows down" and arena is inaccessable the only thing available without a problem is campaign

and from experience....ts had less PROBLEMS than gato has...TS never had arena in x1 gameplay speed...as some players have experienced LAG BY A TON may I say this again...arena being inaccessable has been for the 3rd time within a week and the highest? I get it some of you guys dont play as long as some of us do and for like an hour and hop off. but some of us hop on for 2 hours a day consecutively or more to actually experience this, we dont throw complaints and helpful suggestions from the back of our heads, theres a reason no trade topics exist anymore..

portals are slow...some of these players dont wanna login to do unbeatable fights against smurfs at r15 when they can barely pass r17 if smurfs are active..base being too slow and AUTOMATICALLY added for new players is a dreadful experience...players are DROPPING FROM LACK OF PROGRESS SPEED, get your head out of the clouds man god dam.

the reason it takes months to disable a base? because NEW PLAYERS GET THEM AUTOMATICALY we need a choice just like FPS shooter games giving the choice and adjustments of buttons for a new player, or do you only play sm? lol

so as I was saying....if someones stuck on campaign and can barrly win 5-10 battles a day and arent perma r10 material, chances are they will quit before we do. especially those who finished campaign.

10 tokens a day is too little for some of those people, people who spam ads...idk how they have so much free time, i barely get 10 minutes before I have to do a random chore or get bored. raid as I said has weapon requirements and has not been fair for new players...not everyone has more than 1-2 strong mechs THIS FORCED way of playing is why sm is losing players, THINK DUDE...THINK

Edited by Kendall-Tempest
spelling check and changes (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Kendall-Tempest said:

tell alex stop banning these USEFUL players from the server and stop letting the NON 13 (game required age) kids in the server and letting them whine all the time while the rest of us hide because arguing with a child is pointless and problematic maybe just maybe some of them will know. I was banned from the server due to "favoritsm"  "hypocrisy" and I am choosing hypocrisy.

Targetting isnt what he meant, you ever heard of smurfs buddy? the low ranks down therr cant do a damn thing without a dual frantic or OEMP or UPC smurf breathing on them. we get it your r3-1 but think about possibilities of how to smurf, not all of these players are dumb enough to get r5 with mechs they cant win with

alex and the others said they wont be disabling base and its been proven for a while...months? why should it take months when sarah an old base disable forum admin from tactisoft could do it within 3 days...yeah we need a disable button..

another thing the player base IS going down. There arent multiple servers anymore, they have been merged and the merge was done by tactisoft a year ago. players experienced this by refreshing the game  chatting via discord with actually different player counts and unsuccessful pairings against players in arena and a big EXAMPLE. people were in english chat in 1 server while other players were not able to see them due to the multi server count, if I can recall it was 2-3 servers....lmao camapign doesnt count as a darn server, who told you this?! theres a reason why when sm "slows down" and arena is inaccessable the only thing available without a problem is campaign

and from experience....ts had less PROBLEMS than gato has...TS never had arena in x1 gameplay speed...as some players have experienced LAG BY A TON may I say this again...arena being inaccessable has been for the 3rd time within a week and the highest? I get it some of you guys dont play as long as some of us do and for like an hour and hop off. but some of us hop on for 2 hours a day consecutively or more to actually experience this, we dont throw complaints and helpful suggestions from the back of our heads, theres a reason no trade topics exist anymore..

portals are slow...some of these players dont wanna login to do unbeatable fights against smurfs at r15 when they can barely pass r17 if smurfs are active..base being too slow and AUTOMATICALLY added for new players is a dreadful experience...players are DROPPING FROM LACK OF PROGRESS SPEED, get your head out of the clouds man god dam.

the reason it takes months to disable a base? because NEW PLAYERS GET THEM AUTOMATICALY we need a choice just like FPS shooter games giving the choice and adjustments of buttons for a new player, or do you only play sm? lol

so as I was saying....if someones stuck on campaign and can barrly win 5-10 battles a day and arent perma r10 material, chances are they will quit before we do. especially those who finished campaign.

10 tokens a day is too little for some of those people, people who spam ads...idk how they have so much free time, i barely get 10 minutes before I have to do a random chore or get bored. raid as I said has weapon requirements and has not been fair for new players...not everyone has more than 1-2 strong mechs THIS FORCED way of playing is why sm is losing players, THINK DUDE...THINK

Most (I guess around 90%) is right what you wrote ❗

👍

😉

I want you to give me the source of every bit of info you have sent here, thanks

silly goober

43 minutes ago, Coddiwomple said:

image.thumb.jpeg.e666138f9250284625398136f3b540eb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.460e94a8d52ba1272d1db6a538ce5d6b.jpeg

image.jpeg.11664b7872fb35cbe02c9368139d6488.jpeg

image.jpeg

And ❓

That was 2 years ago ... what does that have to do with the current situation and that the players (not all) are waiting of a real update (new items, meta-change, another needed balance, another ban-wave cos still a lot of cheaters are playing, improving the enjoyment of the game itself, etc.) ❓

🙄

2 hours ago, Asther said:

I want you to give me the source of every bit of info you have sent here, thanks

how about you use your eyes and do it yourself. Im not scrolling my butt through discord, while you sit here doing what you do everyday.

and im not putting in work for things that the majority see that YOU dont see.

Dont ask for just my POV the world doesnt revolve around me, how about you ASK why and how I was banned..? Heres a tip a banned member of a server get theyre messages deleted. so would my screenshot, so thatd be a problem too big involving a big party. you just ask your way around to those who claim mine as true or false.

because at this point you are as blind about the game as much as zlyok is dude.

I respect your opinions as a player... and Im not saying your opinions dont matter but what im saying is since you are an endgame player which those are 3-1 you dont know or see as much as the rest of the non endgame community especially those at rank 12-15.

1 hour ago, Coddiwomple said:

image.thumb.jpeg.e666138f9250284625398136f3b540eb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.460e94a8d52ba1272d1db6a538ce5d6b.jpeg

image.jpeg.11664b7872fb35cbe02c9368139d6488.jpeg

image.jpeg

what are you tryna say dude...I am curious

2 hours ago, Asther said:

how about I simplify it. My SOURCE is called Supermechs. You are welcome

Edited by Kendall-Tempest
spelling check and changes and appropriatness (see edit history)

39 minutes ago, Kendall-Tempest said:

how about you use your eyes and do it yourself. Im not scrolling my butt through discord, while you sit here doing what you do everyday.

That's not how it works.  You made a claim, now back it up.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

what are you tryna say dude...I am curious

The images provided detail how your claim that TS merged servers a year ago is inconsistent with the time GatoGames acquired SM (a little over two years ago). How you didn’t see this is beyond me, but it nonetheless stands that unless you know of some very special insider knowledge, it would’ve been impossible for the scenario you described to take place.

1 hour ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

And ❓

That was 2 years ago ... what does that have to do with the current situation and that the players (not all) are waiting of a real update (new items, meta-change, another needed balance, another ban-wave cos still a lot of cheaters are playing, improving the enjoyment of the game itself, etc.) ❓

🙄

I was very particular in addressing one (1) claim from Kendall_Tempest. You’ve ignored this, so consider brushing up on your counting skills.

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

18 minutes ago, Coddiwomple said:

The images provided detail how your claim that TS merged servers a year ago is inconsistent with the time GatoGames acquired SM (a little over two years ago). How you didn’t see this is beyond me, but it nonetheless stands that unless you know of some very special insider knowledge, it would’ve been impossible for the scenario you described to take place.

I was very particular in addressing one (1) claim from Kendall_Tempest. You’ve ignored this, so consider brushing up on your counting skills.

Please answer my question, instead of trying to blame others about counting skillz (which makes as well no sense, saying this to me, since I am the one correcting mistakes at counting and counting threads most of all) ❗

😅

2 hours ago, Coddiwomple said:

Ok, I see my mistake it was a longer time before 2020 then. because gato was nowhere in the equation when the seperate server problem was a thing. 

2 hours ago, Stefix5000 said:

I personally think kendall is a moron, am I the only one?

yes, you are. But nobody likes you so we are even. But thats besides the point of this thread.

2 hours ago, SawzAll said:

That's not how it works.  You made a claim, now back it up.

You want me to back it up? Fine then, Have you ever experienced a ban on discord and what happens afterwards, thats my first question.

Edited by Kendall-Tempest (see edit history)