When will Supermechs get updated.

STODA

2 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Please answer my question, instead of trying to blame others about counting skillz (which makes as well no sense, saying this to me, since I am the one correcting mistakes at counting and counting threads most of all) ❗

😅

While I originally addressed one claim from Kendall and Kendall only, I’ll humor your dogged insistency.

SM needs updates - wow, big shocker. The problem is that improvements to the game that haven’t been detailed through updates (better portals, quests, offers, servers, etc) have been ignored and people still write up countless posts on “no update game dead.” If you want more, refer to Asther’s earlier response.

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

8 hours ago, Kendall-Tempest said:

i am glad SOMEONE with experience as a top rank pays attention. Thanks besty

You are totally right. Don’t let these people who dumped a ton of money in the game get you down. We all know the state of the game.

They just can’t accept reality because they have invested so much in a company that has provided zero gratitude to the paying customers.

Edited by Fordekash (see edit history)

Free tokens are literally in game and you don't even have to fight for anyone to even get them and yet people are still crying the game's dead, never ending cealess agony.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

• Community Team

Since this topic is getting more and more sideways of who did and said what, whos right and whos wrong, Im going to just lock it. It wont take anyone where they want to be. 

It is simply not a thread with constructive discussion, but rather having a go at each others for different opinions. 

About your discord issue, @Kendall-Tempest you are very welcomed to email/dm me your appeal, you can find me here or on marija@gatogames.net , I will gladly look into your issue and hopefully we will solve it together. This possibility is here for everyone who had been banned, this whole time. 

Elcent is the best.

• Marija locked this topic