The new GOAT tournament 🐐

Marija

3 hours ago, Marija said:

That sounds awkward.. I have no idea who is from where, the pairs were made on a random number generator.. Im not sure what to advise you, tomorrow is saturday so maybe you will both find time a bit easier? I really dont wanna force you guys or anything, I feel bad it turned out to be awkward time zones for you two 😕  

It’s fine we’ll try and find a way

Welp gg 

7FCBA393-BFD4-4EAB-AC6B-5477AED9BA29.jpeg

• Community Team
1 hour ago, U.S.A NAVY said:

Well there goes a chance of winning 1000 tokens, literally through it down the garbagr disposal.Whatever fuck it, gg anyway.Stupid counter, 800 hp compared to 500 hp.

I approved this comment so I can tell everyone here, and especially you, that this is not a competition spirit you should have. Everyone had the same equal chances of making the mech they want, there is no need for being rude to others. 

Please refrain from any rude comments you might have, this is a competition and its expected that someone will win or lose. Dont be that person who will complain and ruin the fun for others. 

Elcent is the best.

Just now, Marija said:

I approved this comment so I can tell everyone here, and especially you, that this is not a competition spirit you should have. Everyone had the same equal chances of making the mech they want, there is no need for being rude to others. 

Please refrain from any rude comments you might have, this is a competition and its expected that someone will win or lose. Dont be that person who will complain and ruin the fun for others. 

Yeah Marija you tell em 😎

• Community Team
Just now, Spoon said:

Yeah Marija you tell em

This applies to comments like these as well. 

Please do not stir or contribute to the mess and toxicity, even if you have good intentions. Ignore or report the comment and thats it, try to have fun in the competition. 

Elcent is the best.

3 minutes ago, Marija said:

This applies to comments like these as well. 

Please do not stir or contribute to the mess and toxicity, even if you have good intentions. Ignore or report the comment and thats it, try to have fun in the competition. 

...It's a joke but alr 

• Community Team
12 minutes ago, local melee weapons fan said:

wut do I do with goat account lmaoo eliminated from tourna

I will ban the eliminated accounts tomorrow after everyone has played their battle, dont worry :)) 

You have about 16 hours left to complete the battle, remember guys

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team
5 hours ago, AssClown said:

hollow knight won our match. Congrats!

He would've won anyway, your mech is different than what you applied with.  But since you lost it doesnt matter now.

Please dont do that, its very obvious. Plus its an automatic disqualification, without changing the mech you at least stand a chance for winning. 

Edit: Please remember there is less than 4h to do your battles. We have 3 pairs left who still havent done theirs. Let us know whats going on, hopefully you manage 😄

Elcent is the best.

21 hours ago, Marija said:

Sorry, i was in a bad mood.I won't do this again.

• Community Team

Since the time for fighting ended an hour ago and we havent received updates from 3 pairs I urge you to do those ASAP. 

If your pair simply isnt responding or co-operating, let me know and you will go to the next circle as a winner, assuming the opponent simply gave up. 

@RaymondL1747 and @negan

@Nicolas39851740817 and @warrior5639

@GoodModeReloaded and @Pavke

Updates please, what is happening? 

Elcent is the best.