The new GOAT tournament 🐐

Marija

1 hour ago, _RAMpAGE_HITMAN_A47_ said:

@Sparks

If you have discord

you can dm with me

Lannister #4645

I don't check the forum often

Wait up you're lannister? Can you get me in the clan at the end of 1v1 season? I get r3 every 1v1 season and I been awfully close to r2. I just want a medal, i'll leave right after

14 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Wait up you're lannister? Can you get me in the clan at the end of 1v1 season? I get r3 every 1v1 season and I been awfully close to r2. I just want a medal, i'll leave right after

You want to join us just for a medal then leave??? ❌

24 minutes ago, Rambo said:

You want to join us just for a medal then leave??? ❌

I don't think you really understand but um..yeah. I suck at 3v3, I can barely even make r4 even tho I have 3 pretty much all mmaxed mechs. Like I said all I want is a medal 😄 

Edited by Spoon (see edit history)

• Community Team

Hey guys, so theres been a little mistake by me. Benja07 didnt manage to qualify and his account was banned at the same time like everyone else's who didnt submit or qualify. BUT, I somehow put him on the fighting list and paired him with Algeriano. 

I am so sorry for this 😅 

Algeriano is getting a free pass to the next round because of the above. If it wasnt him, it would've been someone else as we wouldnt have an even number of participants anyway 😄

Again, my mistake. 

Good luck and keep fighting!

Elcent is the best.

49 minutes ago, Marija said:

Hey guys, so theres been a little mistake by me. Benja07 didnt manage to qualify and his account was banned at the same time like everyone else's who didnt submit or qualify. BUT, I somehow put him on the fighting list and paired him with Algeriano. 

I am so sorry for this 😅 

Algeriano is getting a free pass to the next round because of the above. If it wasnt him, it would've been someone else as we wouldnt have an even number of participants anyway 😄

Again, my mistake. 

Good luck and keep fighting!

So… me and my partner have a couple of difficulties, mainly because we live around 15 hrs apart so it’ll be hard to find a good time to fight 

• Community Team
10 hours ago, BananaananaB said:

So… me and my partner have a couple of difficulties, mainly because we live around 15 hrs apart so it’ll be hard to find a good time to fight 

That sounds awkward.. I have no idea who is from where, the pairs were made on a random number generator.. Im not sure what to advise you, tomorrow is saturday so maybe you will both find time a bit easier? I really dont wanna force you guys or anything, I feel bad it turned out to be awkward time zones for you two 😕  

Elcent is the best.