The new GOAT tournament 🐐

Marija

I put my email/forum name, I read all the rules every single line from everyone, I must ask (please don't kill me).

Do I link my email address not just type it, because you said, and I quote.

8 hours ago, Marija said:

PLEASE PUT THE LINK OR EMAIL

I appreciate everything you do for us Marija, I just want to make sure. 🙂

Edited by Imapancake15 (see edit history)

• Community Team

I urge you all to read the rules. I will start disqualifying people even before the competition began for not reading the rules and creating chaos in here, as well as confusing others. 

I dont understand why is it hard to spend 3 minutes reading the post, rather than wasting time here asking the same questions again and again. 

Also please stop clogging the thread.

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

I seem to need to say this again: When filling the form, please answer what is asked of you. 

You have two choices in the last question: LINK TO YOUR FORUM PROFILE or YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

You actually need to POST THE LINK OR WRITE THE ADDRESS. 

Empty answer or ''DM / email'' is not an answer or a way of contacting you. If you dont put the link or the address, I simply will not contact you.

Those who put discord as an option will also not be contacted. Those who dont have a forum account will also not be contacted. 

Spoiler

I dont ask this for fun but for account distribution to be faster and easier. We have over 60 applicants (FOR NOW), imagine if I had to search for everyone's name on the forum, make sure its indeed the right person and then send them their account. That would really take an awfully long time, so clicking on a link or copy pasting an email is much faster, you would agree.  

Elcent is the best.

4 hours ago, Marija said:

I seem to need to say this again: When filling the form, please answer what is asked of you. 

You have two choices in the last question: LINK TO YOUR FORUM PROFILE or YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

You actually need to POST THE LINK OR WRITE THE ADDRESS. 

Empty answer or ''DM / email'' is not an answer or a way of contacting you. If you dont put the link or the address, I simply will not contact you.

Those who put discord as an option will also not be contacted. Those who dont have a forum account will also not be contacted. 

Reveal hidden contents

I dont ask this for fun but for account distribution to be faster and easier. We have over 60 applicants (FOR NOW), imagine if I had to search for everyone's name on the forum, make sure its indeed the right person and then send them their account. That would really take an awfully long time, so clicking on a link or copy pasting an email is much faster, you would agree.  

im sorry but I cant help but laugh at "Empty answer or ''DM / email'' is not an answer or a way of contacting you. If you dont put the link or the address, I simply will not contact you." idek how people can be this stupid😭 

• Community Team

I will be closing the applying form in about 5 hours, so make sure you apply if you still havent, let the other interested know as well. 

The accounts wont be distributed immediately after, there is a lot of people who applied and making the accounts lasts time, I will try to be as fast as possible but I am still only human :)) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ responses got merged 

The form is now officially closed! 

We have 65 valid applications. Please have a bit of patience while waiting for the account distribution, I will of course announce when it starts, and still then have the patience as there is 65 people to message/email 🙂 

Thank you 😄

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

Hey guys,

I will slowly start sending you your account details now. You will receive some additional information concerning the account, that I will share here as well. You will also receive a link to the forum form where you will submit your mech when the time comes. 

Each account should have 3 million gold, should be level 174, it should have 300 epic cards and 300 silver boxes. 

Do not worry if you dont get your account immediately after this post, it can take some time. Everyone should receive their accounts within the next few hours, after that I will say when I have sent them all, and if you still havent received yours you can contact me. ONLY AFTER THAT POST. 

The account usernames and passwords are randomly generated, as well as the nicknames. Im sorry if some of them are funny or weird. 

Please do not try anything sketchy with the account. Do not connect it to your facebook or google play. Do not trade or share password. I have the account IDs so they will all be banned after the tournament. 

AND PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE/EMAIL YOU RECEIVE FROM ME. 

Elcent is the best.

32 minutes ago, Marija said:

Hey guys,

I will slowly start sending you your account details now. You will receive some additional information concerning the account, that I will share here as well. You will also receive a link to the forum form where you will submit your mech when the time comes. 

Each account should have 3 million gold, should be level 174, it should have 300 epic cards and 300 silver boxes. 

Do not worry if you dont get your account immediately after this post, it can take some time. Everyone should receive their accounts within the next few hours, after that I will say when I have sent them all, and if you still havent received yours you can contact me. ONLY AFTER THAT POST. 

The account usernames and passwords are randomly generated, as well as the nicknames. Im sorry if some of them are funny or weird. 

Please do not try anything sketchy with the account. Do not connect it to your facebook or google play. Do not trade or share password. I have the account IDs so they will all be banned after the tournament. 

AND PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE/EMAIL YOU RECEIVE FROM ME. 

Your reaction when creating the accounts

Elmo-en-llamas.gif.03ced6c6b7fac615f0e6e76bb9bf0a92.gif

Electrick010®

• Community Team

I've just finished sending all the accounts to you. I hope you received them. 

Those that chose email, please check spam folders and similar if it isnt there immediately 🙂

If anyone hasnt received their account, do message me and we will see what happened. 

For the mech making time, I was thinking a week? So lets say next Monday/Tuesday (30th- 31st May) is the limit, you've received the form for submission with the account details. 

We can generally adjust this date for a day more or less as needed, so that everyone has enough time. 

And dont upgrade your arena shop please :)) 

I wish you best of luck!

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, Elcent said:

Make sure you dont upgrade your arena shop guys! It would automatically disqualify you. 

Feel free to test your build against others in the chat area. You can also join the discord to discuss your builds with other players. 

what about upgrading things in the arena shop that wouldn't directly affect the outcome of the battles? for example, the titan and campaign related ones?

34 minutes ago, Elcent said:

Best to not change name unless Marija says you can. Tracking all the accounts and names is already quite complicated so dont want to add to that. 

Read Mariajs forum post above for end date for when screenshots to be submitted. 

usernames and nicknames aren't the same thing, no? you've already stated the nicknames were randomly chosen, so it would be logical that you wouldn't have kept track of them either

sorry, I don't mean to even do any of this, but I'm just curious

• Community Team

You can change nicknames sure, I noted down all the usernames and everything so nicknames arent really relevant. You cant change the username as you already know that lol

I should've stated that in the message but I was in a rush to give you the accounts, and didnt wanna make it a text wall as, from experience, majority doesnt read anything longer than a single line 😅

About arena shop, we wanna keep it at 0 generally, so that everyone has the same chances. 

Im not sure why would you invest that much time to upgrade those when the account will be banned anyway. Just seems a bit pointless to me. 

Do keep me updated and give feedback here how is it going and all, if you have enough of everything 😄

Elcent is the best.