The new GOAT tournament 🐐

Marija

52 minutes ago, Marija said:

Since the time for fighting ended an hour ago and we havent received updates from 3 pairs I urge you to do those ASAP. 

If your pair simply isnt responding or co-operating, let me know and you will go to the next circle as a winner, assuming the opponent simply gave up. 

@RaymondL1747 and @negan

@Nicolas39851740817 and @warrior5639

@GoodModeReloaded and @Pavke

Updates please, what is happening? 

My opponent and I cant find appropriate time for fighting. Time zone issues 

32 minutes ago, s1ngul4r said:

@Marija i build a mech what ill do rn im saying this for over days ago before the challenge begins

You applied a few days after the deadline, you are not in the tournament.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

• Community Team
3 minutes ago, RaymondL1747 said:

Negan  has not been on since Tuesday and I cannot do anything about that. So I don’t think I can battle him

That is okay, you are going to the next round. 

Same like Warrior, as Nicolas isnt answering either it seems.

Im still trying to resolve the 3rd pair issue and then we will know for sure whats going on

Elcent is the best.

15 hours ago, Marija said:

He would've won anyway, your mech is different than what you applied with.  But since you lost it doesnt matter now.

Please dont do that, its very obvious. Plus its an automatic disqualification, without changing the mech you at least stand a chance for winning. 

Edit: Please remember there is less than 4h to do your battles. We have 3 pairs left who still havent done theirs. Let us know whats going on, hopefully you manage 😄

My apologies for that, I was playing in the arena and forgot to swap the modules back. He had me beat either way and he deserved the win. 🙂

• Community Team

Okay so we have a little issue that occurred. One player is using 2 accounts, GoodModeReloaded and Rarmaster.

Since this is a break of the rule stated at the beginning, both of his accounts are disqualified from the further competition. 

What this means now is that @Pavke and @BananaananaB are automatically the winners of their battle, even though they initially lost. They are automatically going to the next round of battles. 

Now that we actually have completed every battle one way or the other, round is officially over. I will try to figure out a way that the numbers work so we dont have issues later with letting people pass for free 😄

I will also ban the accounts that have been eliminated in this round 🙂

Good luck and get ready for the next round! 

Elcent is the best.

1 minute ago, Marija said:

Okay so we have a little issue that occurred. One player is using 2 accounts, GoodModeReloaded and Rarmaster.

Since this is a break of the rule stated at the beginning, both of his accounts are disqualified from the further competition. 

What this means now is that @Pavke and @BananaananaB are automatically the winners of their battle, even though they initially lost. They are automatically going to the next round of battles. 

Now that we actually have completed every battle one way or the other, round is officially over. I will try to figure out a way that the numbers work so we dont have issues later with letting people pass for free 😄

marija wtf? Tell us your reasoning behind this because I am not using two account lmao

• Community Team
16 minutes ago, GoodModeReloaded said:

marija wtf? Tell us your reasoning behind this because I am not using two account lmao

I have messaged you on forum and explained what is going on. Lets not make a mess in here, the topic is already struggling. 

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

Okay guys this round is going to be a bit different because we dont have an even number of people and we had a lot of those who didnt actually get a fair fight. I formed 3 groups of 3 people who will fight each others in the group (yellow color on the list), only one person moves to the next round. You will fight both of the people in the group, if you win both you are automatically going to the next round. If theres no person in your group who won both but its 1-1, and there is someone who lost both - he is out and the two remaining ones will do a final battle for the next round. 

I tried to put people who got more or less of a free pass in the past round, into these groups of 3, so they sort of get to actually fight a bit more and that its fair to everyone. 

The rest of the 5 pairs are normal 1vs1 fights. (Blue color on the list) 

After this round we will hopefully have 8 people for the next round 😄 

Please do ask questions here if something is unclear 🙂

2ndRound.png

Elcent is the best.

On 6/5/2022 at 2:40 AM, Marija said:

Wait what

40 minutes ago, Algeriano535 said:

@BananaananaB it would be better to dm me in discord bcs i alredy know electick discord  and we can all talk there my discord is algeriano#5359

Sorry don’t have discord