The new GOAT tournament 🐐

Marija

26 minutes ago, Elcent said:

A little reminder that you have less than 2 hours to submit / edit your build post. After that it's closed, I will review all tomorrow and make pairs for fighting. 

Remember to include all the screenshots needed in your post! 

(Reposting as Marija's post merged) 

I sent marija my fixed screenshots is that ok????

Or do I HAVE to edit my post for the tourney

• Administrators
Just now, Imapancake15 said:

I sent marija my fixed screenshots is that ok????

in the message Marija sent you originally with the details you have a link to submit the GOAT mech to. Please make sure its submitted there. 

Just now, Elcent said:

in the message Marija sent you originally with the details you have a link to submit the GOAT mech to. Please make sure its submitted there. 

I did but marija said the screenshots where too small so I quoted her the new ones

• Community Team

We have a total of 38 participants left. I will post the fighting pairs tomorrow and you will have about 48h to complete the battle. 

Remember to use the mech you submitted and post the replay code in here so I can check if everything is okay. 

If you have any questions or doubts, please do ask here and dont wait until its too late :)) 

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, Marija said:

We have a total of 38 participants left. I will post the fighting pairs tomorrow and you will have about 48h to complete the battle. 

Remember to use the mech you submitted and post the replay code in here so I can check if everything is okay. 

If you have any questions or doubts, please do ask here and dont wait until its too late :)) 

Good luck to all opponents in surviving, also goes to myself.

Electrick010®

• Community Team

Hey guys, here are the pairs for fighting. Remember you have 48h to complete the battle, after that PLEASE post who won and the replay code. 

Its up to you about the pads, you can use them, you dont need to, whatever you agree on. 

If you notice anyone trying to cheat, please dont hesitate to contact me on forum or email. 

I wish you best of luck in your fights!

Let the GOAT tournament begin!

Pairs.png

Elcent is the best.

22 minutes ago, Marija said:

Hey guys, here are the pairs for fighting. Remember you have 48h to complete the battle, after that PLEASE post who won and the replay code. 

Its up to you about the pads, you can use them, you dont need to, whatever you agree on. 

If you notice anyone trying to cheat, please dont hesitate to contact me on forum or email. 

I wish you best of luck in your fights!

Let the GOAT tournament begin!

Pairs.png

@Zylok I'm available whenever. 

silly goober

@Asther if you read this fast enough do the battle in like 10 mins? Otherwise I'll look every 30 minutes in this chat starting from this time.

(So at XX:00 and XX:30 I will look here)

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

2 minutes ago, Zylok said:

@Asther if you read this fast enough do the battle in like 10 mins? Otherwise I'll look every 30 minutes in this chat starting from this time.

(So at XX:00 and XX:30 I will look here)

Sounds good to me, join the discord so we can actually time it

12 minutes ago, Asther said:

Sounds good to me, join the discord so we can actually time it

Zylok wins

Screenshot_20220602_121446_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

silly goober