The new GOAT tournament 🐐

Marija

27 minutes ago, GoodModeReloaded said:

Yeah I guess Marjia clearly wanted some people to lose.. and ended up banning me and my brother for no reason. Anyways, now that you have a second chance, good luck!

Marija sent me an opponent as my HP Health, but he was Heat and i was physical.

Fair or Not???

3 hours ago, GoodModeReloaded said:

Yeah I guess Marjia clearly wanted some people to lose.. and ended up banning me and my brother for no reason. Anyways, now that you have a second chance, good luck!

She thought you were using 2 accounts, you should have told her it was your brother beforehand.

3 hours ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

Fair or Not???

The matchmakings are randomized it's not that she did that on purpose + you should have designed a mech that could handle both heat and physicals mechs since it's obvious you are gonna be fighting only these two types alot in the competition(energy is probably like 1 or 2 people). tl; dr it's your fault not hers so stop complaining.

• Community Team
10 hours ago, GoodModeReloaded said:

Yeah I guess Marjia clearly wanted some people to lose.. and ended up banning me and my brother for no reason.

I have already asked you to please stop clogging this thread with nonsense. You have broken the rules and have been removed from the competition. The rules are stated at the beginning of the tournament, I dont understand what is the problem. Please stop bothering everyone here. 

9 hours ago, mohamed Alpatal Khalaf said:

Fair or Not???

All the matches are totally random picks. Meaning each one of you has a number next to their name and I just use a random number generator to generate fighting pairs. 

Elcent is the best.

3 hours ago, Marija said:
3 hours ago, Marija said:

All the matches are totally random picks. Meaning each one of you has a number next to their name and I just use a random number generator to generate fighting pairs. 

hope invictus and lannister fight warmachine next befor the end so at least most of the rounded peaple llike us can get top 4    (warmachine is our last hope 😞 vs thouse counter )

6 hours ago, Marija said:

Guys whats going on with the last trio that didnt do their battles yet? @Pavke @warrior5639 @Lifeblood Deep

Also @LuisOrtega19 and @_RAMpAGE_HITMAN_A47_ ? 

Please try to do the battles as soon as possible, they should;ve been done by today.. You had 3 days this time. 

We all live far apart its hard to find each other online at the same time

• Community Team

Good job everyone!

Since Luis hasnt responded or been online for almost a week, it seems like @_RAMpAGE_HITMAN_A47_ will get a free pass into the next round. 

I dont like this, especially not at this stage of the tournament. The previous round was so that everyone would invest the same, equal effort into battles. But it iz wat it iz, and here we are. 

We have our 8 participants that will compete for entering the next round, which will be as usual 1v1 pairs. 

I will be posting fighting pairs on Saturday as I believe we can use a day break, especially now when the tournament is getting more and more intense. 

Best of luck! You are fighting for the top 4 in this upcoming round!

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

Hey guys, here are the fighting pairs for the third round. Everything is like the usual, and you have about 48h to complete the fights. Remember, these are the battles for the top 4, so give your best! 

I also might log in your accounts to check if everything is okay 👀 But dont worry about that, I will first check if you are online so I dont disrupt the battle or something 😄

Spoiler

Thanks Lifeblood for posting so my posts dont get merged lol 

Pairs.png

Elcent is the best.