Forum Tournament - Police Mechs 🚓🚓

Pavke

Round 1 is over! 

Here are the participants that are moving to the next round: @Zeras, @RiD22, @W.A.R.B.O.T, @Plasma, @Electro, @Rhino, @Tairistu, @baboo, @Bluz, @AdrianX, @Zylok, @GGoT, @Raphmach, @Manolis109, @Destroyer of Gods, @PlainBadLuck, @DArkVold, @Nickel Shark, @Phobos, @Predator, @Kurt, @Tom and Jerry, @Rambo Gaming YT, @Doom_Bringer, @bumbum, @Quantum, @GG the RLBandster, @DragonsIayer and @Deimos.

Few of the pairs had to be disqualified for not showing interest to participate in the tournament. I would ask everyone to refrain from registering in future tournaments if you don't actually want to play it until the end. It's just a waste of time for both organizers and participants. 

Round 2 matchups with be posted later!

Edited by Pavke (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, Pavke said:

Round 1 is over! 

Here are the participants that are moving to the next round: @Zeras, @RiD22, @W.A.R.B.O.T, @Plasma, @Electro, @Rhino, @Tairistu, @baboo, @Bluz, @AdrianX, @Zylok, @GGoT, @Raphmach, @Manolis109, @Mechheaters, @PlainBadLuck, @DArkVold, @Nickel Shark, @Phobos, @Predator, @Kurt, @Tom and Jerry, @Rambo Gaming YT, @Doom_Bringer, @bumbum, @Quantum, @GG the RLBandster and @Deimos.

Few of the pairs had to be disqualified for not showing interest to participate in the tournament. I would ask everyone to refrain from registering in future tournaments if you don't actually want to play it until the end. It's just a waste of time for both organizers and participants. 

Wait I loss during the first round how did I got move on to the next?

My first opponent never replied, but I wasn't added to the second bracket. What happened?

Our "conversation"

image.thumb.png.622ace969a8d8462e7a63556486d4311.png

1 hour ago, Pavke said:

Round 1 is over! 

Here are the participants that are moving to the next round: @Zeras, @RiD22, @W.A.R.B.O.T, @Plasma, @Electro, @Rhino, @Tairistu, @baboo, @Bluz, @AdrianX, @Zylok, @GGoT, @Raphmach, @Manolis109, @Destroyer of Gods, @PlainBadLuck, @DArkVold, @Nickel Shark, @Phobos, @Predator, @Kurt, @Tom and Jerry, @Rambo Gaming YT, @Doom_Bringer, @bumbum, @Quantum, @GG the RLBandster and @Deimos.

Can you name these pairs? (The ones that got disqualified)

Edited by DragonsIayer (see edit history)

1 hour ago, DragonsIayer said:

My first opponent never replied, but I wasn't added to the second bracket. What happened?

Our "conversation"

image.thumb.png.622ace969a8d8462e7a63556486d4311.png

Alright, but next time make sure to send this before the round ends if it happens again. I thought you both gave up so I disqualified you as well. You are added to the next round.

1 hour ago, heller said:

@Pavke@Plasma it seems like i wont be able to join the tournment cause whenever i try to search for a player the game gives me reconnecting so i dont know what to do

Don't worry it starts to work again after some time.

Edited by Pavke (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Pavke said:

Alright, but next time make sure to send this before the round ends if it happens again. I thought you both gave up so I disqualified you as well. You are added to the next round.

2 questions:

1: What is the deadline for the second round?

2: Who is matched up with whom?

15 hours ago, W.A.R.B.O.T said:

my opponent replyed,i asked him does he wanna fight now but he is not responding

im serious my opponent replyed to me 39 minutes ago

i just woke up,im asking him but he is not responding

im kinda getting impatient

He's already saw your message.

But he didn't reply u.

On 12/27/2021 at 12:46 PM, Pavke said:

Considering that we had to disqualify another person for breaking the rules, I would like to remind everyone again to follow the rules carefully! Mechs submitted after the deadline are not validated and you cannot use them in the tournament. Editing the original message by replacing the old mech with a new one won't work neither. I don't get a notification for that so there is a chance I will miss it. Have in mind we check on everyone so trying to cheat won't do you any good 🙂

@W.A.R.B.O.T - @Medikit20

@heller - @Plasma

@D3LUX3R - @Raphmach

@DArkVold - @POISONSM

@Onzone1 - @Phobos

@Heat Punisher - @Supreme8

@Not Your Average pops - @Electro

Please do your matches as soon as possible!

My opponent just replied but won't reply to do a battle

21 hours ago, Pavke said:

Round 1 is over! 

Here are the participants that are moving to the next round: @Zeras, @RiD22, @W.A.R.B.O.T, @Plasma, @Electro, @Rhino, @Tairistu, @baboo, @Bluz, @AdrianX, @Zylok, @GGoT, @Raphmach, @Manolis109, @Destroyer of Gods, @PlainBadLuck, @DArkVold, @Nickel Shark, @Phobos, @Predator, @Kurt, @Tom and Jerry, @Rambo Gaming YT, @Doom_Bringer, @bumbum, @Quantum, @GG the RLBandster, @DragonsIayer and @Deimos.

Nice