Miron is a fantastic human being

Lord Gorgon

Hello noobs,

For those living under a stone, mediteranean countries and Turkey are currently under assaults of the flames.

Southern Turkey, the country where i live and that i cherish is being devored by flames.

The country being under dicatorship, communication on the topic is being censored. Situation is dire, authorities are shit and are not managing anything.

@Miron_Mironovich, has left his country and is currently helping in a small town near Marmaris. I do not have details on what be does, combating fires or helping populations.

I do not know neither if he has been dispatched professionally or is volunteering down there.

Whatever it is, it takes a large pair of balls and a large care for humans to do what he does.

Thank you, Miron, this will not be forgotten.

Love.

I live in Turkey too, so let me explain.

There is some pesky mfs in Turkey (i dont think they are Turkish people) burning forests ON PURPOSE. And the government is just sitting there watching it happen.

Thankfully in where i live there isnt any fires. But nearly %25 of the entire country is burning.

A lot of people is trying to put the fires off but those mfs always find a way to burn it again.

It has been raining a lot in these 4 days so hopefully things have been better.

Just know, they are gonna burn in hell just they did to our forests.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

I live in Ukraine and last year ours had a big fire near Chernobyl.
And if this fire reached the nuclear power plant, then in Europe there would be big problems, including the Turks.
I want to say that a fire at any time, in any place is always bad, and this is a fact.
I hope the fires stop in Turkey.

Edited by IlyaMech (see edit history)

people.png.ee288478f67c721e56a60008f400c595.png

On 8/12/2021 at 3:55 AM, IlyaMech said:

I live in Ukraine and last year ours had a big fire near Chernobyl.
And if this fire reached the nuclear power plant, then in Europe there would be big problems, including the Turks.
I want to say that a fire at any time, in any place is always bad, and this is a fact.
I hope the fires stop in Turkey.

I live in Oregon and we had some big fire few years ago and some towns burned and others really damage. Weha ve a lot of forest but with dry season is bad. Sad what happen over there. Hope all improve. I have seen some news about it.

I hope the fires stop. I'm sick of the people who pay to start a fire somewhere. I hope they already set fire to them in hell under the boiler. In our country, the government sells all wood abroad. So the western countries will have beautiful wooden furniture and IKEA will sell us the waste from chipboard. But the advantage is that it will have nothing to burn for a while. We will be like Easter islands. There will be no chips left.

8 minutes ago, Jesper said:

I hope the fires stop. I'm sick of the people who pay to start a fire somewhere. I hope they already set fire to them in hell under the boiler. In our country, the government sells all wood abroad. So the western countries will have beautiful wooden furniture and IKEA will sell us the waste from chipboard. But the advantage is that it will have nothing to burn for a while. We will be like Easter islands. There will be no chips left.

That suck and sad bro. So many bad people screwing countries just to harm or to take advantage. MF's