- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

Imagine that you worked hard to get to rank 1 

And this is what you get paid for that work, it's a bunch of rubbish, last week I opened the rank 1 box and it's all purple too. During the week I got the s + box from cw and it was all purple, I was so disappointed with the game, depressed, I only got 15 divine items. And you see bad things always happen to me.

Screenshot_20210313-071344_Super Mechs.jpg

1 minute ago, Hauer Horatio said:

Imagine that you worked hard to get to rank 1 

And this is what you get paid for that work, it's a bunch of rubbish, last week I opened the rank 1 box and it's all purple too. During the week I got the s + box from cw and it was all purple, I was so disappointed with the game, depressed, I only got 15 divine items. And you see bad things always happen to me.

Screenshot_20210313-071344_Super Mechs.jpg

Wait, you also got a Frantic Flame? I'm just asking because ERROR CODE (The Unholy One), Sparks, and I have all gotten Frantic Flames from packs that we've recently opened as a result of the 250 token Warrior special mission.

... Something tells me that Frantic Flames have gotten a drop rate boost.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

5 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Wait, you also got a Frantic Flame? I'm just asking because ERROR CODE (The Unholy One), Sparks, and I have all gotten Frantic Flames from packs that we've recently opened as a result of the 250 token Warrior special mission.

... Something tells me that Frantic Flames have gotten a drop rate boost.

on 3 accounts, from the 250 token mission, i opened 3 premium packs, ALL 3 HAD FRANTIC FLAMES

image.thumb.png.87178acafba8c0ef7ba7c3def2ff88e6.png

Cool, I guess.

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

Screenshot_2021-03-13-18-09-30.png.658db5da4ba2d7afb51ded9dadf47036.png

From an Insane mission where a tank double rammed my physical mech's shins...

... Came this in the form of a premium box that I bought with the 5 tokens that I got from the mission and the 73 tokens that I have been saving up.

Screenshot_2021-03-13-18-10-55.png.58c62881a138eed7fd48128d2d4ec37f.png

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Hehe boy

Screenshot_20210314_084817.jpg

Sorry cuz I already transformed it

2 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Screenshot_2021-03-13-18-09-30.png.658db5da4ba2d7afb51ded9dadf47036.png

From an Insane mission where a tank double rammed my physical mech's shins...

... Came this in the form of a premium box that I bought with the 5 tokens that I got from the mission and the 73 tokens that I have been saving up.

Screenshot_2021-03-13-18-10-55.png.58c62881a138eed7fd48128d2d4ec37f.png

Am gonna die my 2nd mech weak at energy

Hcaptcha scam

42 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Weeeeeeee

Screenshot_20210314_123838.jpg

Screenshot_20210314_123737.jpg

Congrats on beating Bigboy on Insane with a physical build. I completed Bigboy on Insane but I used a Corrupt Light + Dawnblaze Zarkares build that had 1.7k HP and a max legendary Firefly drone... Basically, it was when my heat build was still being developed.

Beating Bigboy on Insane is a flex of its own but beating Bigboy on Insane with a physical build is an achievement considering how heat and energy are Bigboy's weaknesses, so you're basically fighting face-to-face against him.

5 hours ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Congrats on beating Bigboy on Insane with a physical build. I completed Bigboy on Insane but I used a Corrupt Light + Dawnblaze Zarkares build that had 1.7k HP and a max legendary Firefly drone... Basically, it was when my heat build was still being developed.

Beating Bigboy on Insane is a flex of its own but beating Bigboy on Insane with a physical build is an achievement considering how heat and energy are Bigboy's weaknesses, so you're basically fighting face-to-face against him.

Yep that's insane lol

DIE SON OF A BETCH

Screenshot_20210314_203202.jpg

Screenshot_20210314_203151.jpg

Screenshot_20210314_203105.jpg

Hcaptcha scam