- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

Jesus Christ it's been forever since I've been active, but since I'm back I guess I'll go back to posting upgrading random stuff.

unknown.png

Imagine upgrading actually good or viable items in the meta.

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

48 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

ayy ur back!

Yep. Probably not as active as I used to be but I'll post sporadically.

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community

Spoiler

2 hours ago, TheChingChangChungus said:

Jesus Christ it's been forever since I've been active, but since I'm back I guess I'll go back to posting upgrading random stuff.

unknown.png

Imagine upgrading actually good or viable items in the meta.

Imagine max mything 4 of the same item when you will only ever need 3

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

image.png.b1216e54ea9616f45a7e2fb6bf29380d.png

Edited by TheChingChangChungus (see edit history)

Important links:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

Oh bruh, I won't try to be active anymore. I gonna try to chill in here, don't have enough time to post since i joined WLGang. Now i can just read and can't post many anymore. 

And ok here is a small tokens and gold flex from a 100% pure F2P.

image.thumb.png.c2c1e2829da8dbce2ad230de75df3128.png

Nice. I call you an smart guy. Keep saving. 

A man 😥. Welcome to game slavery. 🤣. here take 🌶.  Just kidding.😇 Well, you needed a clan to progress a bit more so will take a bit of your time. Normal process to work for someone else no longer been the boss. 🙊🙉🙈🤗 

5 hours ago, TheChingChangChungus said:

image.png.b1216e54ea9616f45a7e2fb6bf29380d.png

Welcome back bro.👍🍻

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

Nice. I call you an smart guy. Keep saving. 

A man 😥. Welcome to game slavery. 🤣. here take 🌶.  Just kidding.😇 Well, you needed a clan to progress a bit more so will take a bit of your time. Normal process to work for someone else no longer been the boss. 🙊🙉🙈🤗 

That is way too enough for me now and i'm day 257 still wait for a sorrow hot offer (hope Gato Games keep the offers or just changing them a little bit). Not just WLGang stuffs are taking away my time in this forum but it is also about my school just opened back again after the Tet holiday (The Lunar New Year in Viet Nam), my new problems with literature class, houseworks and i am hanging around in WLgang discord server more than at here.

2 minutes ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

That is way too enough for me now and i'm day 257 still wait for a sorrow hot offer (hope Gato Games keep the offers or just changing them a little bit). Not just WLGang stuffs are taking away my time in this forum but it is also about my school just opened back again after the Tet holiday (The Lunar New Year in Viet Nam), my new problems with literature class, houseworks and i am hanging around in WLgang discord server more than at here.

Normal stuff. Good for you to keep in communication with the clan. About school, have fun now been young with school mates and learn as much you can because later life will be harder on your own shoulders. A the lunar new year, I knew due to one of my coworker it is from Vietnam. 

I still do not have sorrow no even with packs.😭🥺😢😥