- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

3 minutes ago, Lifeblood Deep said:

OMG You are the first person to notice this, it was a book that I read long ago. Are you thinking of the Eye of Minds?

correct. i read it a number of years ago. i am told i read too many books, (my reading speed is 200 pages per hour) as i have most likely read upwards of 3 thousand books in my measly time on this earth.

finallyfree...

Just now, TheHolyFish said:

correct. i read it a number of years ago. i am told i read too many books, (my reading speed is 200 pages per hour) as i have most likely read upwards of 3 thousand books in my measly time on this earth.

In my experience, you can never read too many books, because being able to enjoy books is one of the things that got me to where I am. Books are life.

5 minutes ago, Lifeblood Deep said:

In my experience, you can never read too many books, because being able to enjoy books is one of the things that got me to where I am. Books are life.

indeed, books are life. damn my generation hates books so much lol. everyone is always on their phone, and then theres me, reading in the corner lol

finallyfree...

3 minutes ago, Electro said:

Nice items, i see you will build a physical 2-4 range with night eagle ? So me too have 4 maxed items 

emxb.png

Yes, that is the mech I am going for, but RNGesus has cursed me to not be able to find a single Charge Engine, Energy Engine or even Night Eagle. Nice energy fortress, btw.

Cheers

2 minutes ago, TheHolyFish said:

i have many a maxed item

image.png.8b5aec9b0b9a229ef4074acefe4adbcd.pngimage.png.366f18a11e2a27195953221566348188.pngimage.png.fb2705248902e8a7639144f8932425c4.png

You have more divine items than mythical, what are some tips on getting divine relics?

9 minutes ago, Lifeblood Deep said:

Yes, that is the mech I am going for, but RNGesus has cursed me to not be able to find a single Charge Engine, Energy Engine or even Night Eagle

oh not luck* ( * i don't know why the word is changed .. ) .. I hope you will get them soon 

10 minutes ago, TheHolyFish said:

i have many a maxed item

image.png.8b5aec9b0b9a229ef4074acefe4adbcd.pngimage.png.366f18a11e2a27195953221566348188.pngimage.png.fb2705248902e8a7639144f8932425c4.png

I would like to have this kind of inventory..

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Electro said:

it's depends your rank, at the rank 10 - 7 Lpv is better because the many energy mech in arena

at rank 3 - 1 Mpv is better due the energy mech lose their effectiveness .

( i am just rank 12, my advice is not reliable )

Note to self: Avoid rank 10 - 7

I absolutely hate energy mechs

Malice beam, Hot flash, all of it. And my terrible RNG gives me no Energy Engines to deal with these problems

Makes me >:((((((

9 minutes ago, Lifeblood Deep said:

Note to self: Avoid rank 10 - 7

I absolutely hate energy mechs

Malice beam, Hot flash, all of it. And my terrible RNG gives me no Energy Engines to deal with these problems

Makes me >:((((((

well, for me, i have this build:image.thumb.png.2ae87c2b3f9ed3262d6ce93588f6a8f9.pngits great against energy and boiler mechs. but the damage-based heat mechs that i have seen starting to show up in arena are a problem.

finallyfree...

2 minutes ago, TheHolyFish said:

well, for me, i have this build:image.thumb.png.2ae87c2b3f9ed3262d6ce93588f6a8f9.pngits great against energy and boiler mechs. but the damage-based heat mechs that i have seen starting to show up in arena are a problem.

maybe replace a heat engine by a cooling mass booster, you energy regeneration and cooling must be highter than 290~300 and add a resist dissolver