Excuse me ? What ?!

Posted (edited)

I am not sure if this is a bug or not but if it isn't then This is outrageous !, the top 10 players here are cheating which not only is not fair but it decreases the rewards that the other players will get

If these players are cheating, does that mean that there is really no way to solve this ?

Screenshot_2024-05-05-10-13-43-098_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

To make things more clear,the max points that you get in the first(tier) day are 1300 and the game shows that they are at tier one (aka the first round)

Edited by heller (see edit history)

52 minutes ago, heller said:

I am not sure if this is a bug or not but if it isn't then This is outrageous !, the top 10 players here are cheating which not only is not fair but it decreases the rewards that the other players will get

If these players are cheating, does that mean that there is really no way to solve this ?

To make things more clear,the max points that you get in the first(tier) day are 1300 and the game shows that they are at tier one (aka the first round)

Raid hackers are one of the oldest breeds in this game 

It all started from the first launch of raid itself and it still continues to this day

But idk if legacy version had raid or didn't

2 hours ago, heller said:

If I'm not wrong, this is a bug that occurs very frequently, it fixes itself in a certain amount of time. 

9 hours ago, heller said:

can be two

1- In rare moments, sometimes the game does have a glitch. It happens to me few times. Now, if that happen in your account, to ensure you do not get banned, you need to lose next round to be in compliance. If the player keeps moving up with the issue, will be banned. 

2- Some people cheat and have to be banned for good. 

when the game is so scuffed and you get punished for playing the game normally unknowing of a bug, meanwhile mfs who cheats and viciously exploit the bug gets handsomely rewarded with multiple multiple accounts of the cheated materials with zero consequences, SuperMechs is peak mobile gaming.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

On 5/7/2024 at 7:23 AM, WhySoS1r1os said:

The other day the raid on my game all the top players had random numbers while only on the third day of the raid lol

The top player had 25815 as there score here's the image.Screenshot_20240507-133342.thumb.png.a4ece94b7193b367f12ade097b92d68b.png

some need to lose or should be banned.