ULTRAMECHS

SonnY-ku

6 hours ago, SonnY-ku said:

that will be the name of my video game ... Sorry for my lack of imagination but if you can think of a better name please let me know

New video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luE6-hSk58

in fact right here I will publish all the development videos until I publish the finished game.

Cool, the name's also good, tbh even after 30 mins I couldn't find a better name.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

5 hours ago, SonnY-ku said:

Yeah, I was also thinking about '' WarMechs '' (War robots + Super mechs) as  @trophy435 said. But I never played war robots.

I don’t think having it related on anyway to a game like war robots is a good thing. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

7 minutes ago, DecepT.com said:

I don't want to bother you but.... when will you upload the next video? 

Right now. I had already published it but here it told me that the answers were merged but thanks to your help I finished solving that problem. Thank you!

Another short video of the game development

-New feature : New campaign map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2gA-JM0Y9Y&t=1s

2 minutes ago, SonnY-ku said:

Right now. I had already published it but here it told me that the answers were merged but thanks to your help I finished solving that problem. Thank you!

Another short video of the game development

-New feature : New campaign map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2gA-JM0Y9Y&t=1s

🙂 it's a pleasure to help 

btw, what are those tornadoes, hurricanes?

55 minutes ago, DecepT.com said:

btw, what are those tornadoes, hurricanes?

Once "The Guardian of the New World" (The Titan mech) is defeated, new hurricanes will appear that would have the same function of a golden portal in supermechs.

2 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

Very cool. Just to give you a heads up, I believe supermechs has a copy right. If you haven’t already, you may want to understand if the copy right can cause you any trouble with making your game.

Thanks ,but this is a free video game, for the entire community (without commercial purposes) so I don't feel the need to copyright my game, besides that if I had to put copyright, Spam would also own a percentage because he gives me materials to continue doing this project and in addition to that I already thanked the Supermechs team in my first video. and I'm also not the first person to create a new supermechs game in the community

7 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

fair use.

exactly. And You would also have a small percentage of copyright for the name you made to the Spam mech torso  ´´Belphegor´´

On 6/28/2021 at 10:18 PM, SonnY-ku said:

Once "The Guardian of the New World" (The Titan mech) is defeated, new hurricanes will appear that would have the same function of a golden portal in supermechs.

Thanks ,but this is a free video game, for the entire community (without commercial purposes) so I don't feel the need to copyright my game, besides that if I had to put copyright, Spam would also own a percentage because he gives me materials to continue doing this project and in addition to that I already thanked the Supermechs team in my first video. and I'm also not the first person to create a new supermechs game in the community

exactly. And You would also have a small percentage of copyright for the name you made to the Spam mech torso  ´´Belphegor´´

Thanks, but if it was copyrighted I probably wouldn’t ask for any money, I just don’t value it over cool stuff like what you’re doing, cool campaign and animations though 👍.

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 6/23/2021 at 5:02 PM, SonnY-ku said:

that will be the name of my video game ... Sorry for my lack of imagination but if you can think of a better name please let me know

New video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luE6-hSk58

in fact right here I will publish all the development videos until I publish the finished game.

Decent animation but I got really lost in the absolute bullet hell of effects.. I also found the chaos to be funny for some reason.. God, my sense of humor in the ways of randomness is weird

But not bad for a SuperMechs game that allows you to freely move without turn limitations and have you fight against a custom boss rather than a titan that's a beefier culmination of everyday items

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

22 minutes ago, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Decent animation but I got really lost in the absolute bullet hell of effects.. I also found the chaos to be funny for some reason.. God, my sense of humor in the ways of randomness is weird

But not bad for a SuperMechs game that allows you to freely move without turn limitations and have you fight against a custom boss rather than a titan that's a beefier culmination of everyday items

Thanks!, you are right, maybe I exaggerated too much with the effects.

• 3 weeks later...