buff purifier

purifier buff poll  

40 members have voted

1. 1. should the devs buff the purifier or should they leave it lone? my idea for the buff it to make it have unlimited uses and do increased damage. 230-290 damage (without arena buffs) 0 heat cost and 0 energy cost and with a weight of 25 kg 

• Yes
    • change the buff

7 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Honestly, I think just making it unlimited uses would be enough, as it's already more powerful than Sorrow on paper.

So I say the only thing it needs is unlimited uses.

even unlimited use many people will not use it

phy mech are designed to kill opponent instantly

purifier can only deal 200+ damage, where other energy free phy weapon like mercy and distance shreddar can deal up to 500+ damage

Just give it a some dmg and if you want rlly make it something unique make it ignore res.  . It's 25 weight weapon without negative effects or costs. Remind once again 25 WEIGHT. That a not weapon which must do 99999 dmg every turn, nether just be a support thing or weapon for special cases/situations 

Edited by PaintedAshwithSnow (see edit history)

1 hour ago, PaintedAshwithSnow said:

and if you want rlly make it something unique make it ignore res

No, absolutely not.  That's only going to result in an arms race, as people then ask for all other weapons to ignore res, and then eventually it will just destroy the whole purpose of having resistance.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

5 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Honestly, I think just making it unlimited uses would be enough, as it's already more powerful than Sorrow on paper.

So I say the only thing it needs is unlimited uses.

Its not more powerful than sorrow on paper or irl

It needs unlimited uses, and much better damage, somewhere around 300-350. That would make it cool since it would have a very small damage spread.

4 minutes ago, Username4 said:

It needs unlimited uses, and much better damage, somewhere around 300-350. That would make it cool since it would have a very small damage spread.

and a weight adjust too..

I am Senko the antipathic fox

56 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

No, absolutely not.  That's only going to result in an arms race, as people then ask for all other weapons to ignore res, and then eventually it will just destroy the whole purpose of having resistance.

Then there no reason to do something with this weapon. Dmg buff not gonna do effect with todays res amount and res drainers give so many free weight what  already give  better combinations with other phys weaponory nether purifier, of course if you not gonna do dmg like 300, but again another free energy weapon which just do dmg is gonna just push energy depended phys in coffin more deeper . Give it res drain more biggest joke also, you just gonna do 100 dmg to handle 10-20res.. infinite use also not a exit, you isn't have so many turns to use it   infinite opportunity especially on phys which isn't have additional time like heat.

23 hours ago, Username4 said:

image.png.a859bcea093f2a7f625038a3bb04681e.png

image.png.7d10fa08e26e53d7a6cb599f1d84ef01.png

Purifier average damage: 224

Sorrow average damage: 199

Difference is Sorrow adds heat.

I say make purifier unlimited shots is enough.

I don't think it needs resistance drain to make it equal to or better than Sorrow if it gets made unlimited shots.

But if you want, I can see maybe 5 resistance drain.

The main purpose of Purifier seems to be energy-free, at least to me.  That's the only reason I'd use it over Nightfall, for example.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 5/26/2021 at 7:39 PM, SawzAll said:

image.png.a859bcea093f2a7f625038a3bb04681e.png

image.png.7d10fa08e26e53d7a6cb599f1d84ef01.png

Purifier average damage: 224

Sorrow average damage: 199

Difference is Sorrow adds heat.

I say make purifier unlimited shots is enough.

I don't think it needs resistance drain to make it equal to or better than Sorrow if it gets made unlimited shots.

But if you want, I can see maybe 5 resistance drain.

The main purpose of Purifier seems to be energy-free, at least to me.  That's the only reason I'd use it over Nightfall, for example.

By your logic, any phys weapon is better than any heat weapon except magma on paper.

I think res drain would either be insignificant, or make it too op. Increasing damage so it hits above 100, even if ppl have 180 phys res would be necessary. I think it would be cool if it's unique feature were that it has a very small damage spread, kind of the opposite of frantic.

• 1 month later...

lol time to make stupid suggestion

even if you make it unlimited use with the current damage will you use it?
so here is my dumb idea: keep the current one and add:

1) 1 push
2) res break
3) nothing else
with the current 2 uses and and current damage i think it isnt a bad idea to put that features rather than the fact that it is supposed to be similar to sorrow and not have an completely different function than it...

(you decide if this idea is bad or not)

also i have no idea if the weight should be lighter or heavier, all i know is you should buff it i got it and im mad and im gonna cry now bye

42 minutes ago, Mark3017 said:

lol time to make stupid suggestion

even if you make it unlimited use with the current damage will you use it?
so here is my dumb idea: keep the current one and add:

1) 1 push
2) res break
3) nothing else
with the current 2 uses and and current damage i think it isnt a bad idea to put that features rather than the fact that it is supposed to be similar to sorrow and not have an completely different function than it...

(you decide if this idea is bad or not)

also i have no idea if the weight should be lighter or heavier, all i know is you should buff it i got it 

Where did you even find this idea? Purifier range is already short, why did you even want to ad push?  It going to be weak to useless 😂.

45 minutes ago, Mark3017 said:

im mad and im gonna cry now bye

Bye! Have a nice day!

What the point?

7 minutes ago, Xynt said:

Where did you even find this idea? Purifier range is already short, why did you even want to ad push?  It going to be weak to useless 😂.

Bye! Have a nice day!

lol i got it randomly 
with the current top rank phys mechs i just hoped it will be useful...

my idea of full stat will be: 

25 weight                 225-342 damage

40 phys res drain      2-4 range

1 knockback             2 uses

0 energy cost           25 heat cost

what do you guys think? try imagining it with some phys mechs

52 minutes ago, Quantum said:

You're wrong, we need a backfire healing drone! One that heals exactly the same amount as the damage it does!

Oops, I forgot about that one, but other than that we don't need any more backfire items.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime