why did you choose your name?

MasterChief

also, my fav games are as follow: HALO wars 2, HALO 1-5, reach, destiny 2 and phantom forces

34 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

just a little bit more game plays experiences. 🤣

giphy.gif&ehk=MYP%2BCD45qPh6mn2YD54F5NrM

one of my fav games 

d9W9AKSS8KUvfSYI=

This is how you play in today's environment

giphy.gif&ehk=Tgxe5n614dAxipfMyzpHti9Ua9

When I was young starting no much difference having my old console in the sense having similar stuff of course just the beginning

OIP.WMdxVfvmR_oHkEw5wZJUaAHaE8?w=231&h=1

Then mixed with arcade even older games than those in the gif and when teen those what you see there.

cjk4WSxDWqnIQhrG3PCTCsheZBkBOHRBpJo=

Of course I used every console till recently not the latest release since I am playing basic now in comp but I have boxes of my originals consoles all of them saved plus memory cards etc like this and everything that came after of corse going to video games centers to check the girls. was hard to get places since my father was moving often.

SdDlUIUSuJulCM=

Now this is me after so many years playing. Hope you do not end like that. Trust me, you won't like. 😔

76iv.gif&ehk=Ew2lNvtsfhsaI1ss2h9gY%2BnZN

he does have a picture

he said his age many times in the past. 

oki what are these pictures? for me they look like this:image.png.bf57d7ea13250f9239f905fe0561db70.png

One Mech to rule them all

Just now, JamAnime said:

Yep............ I went there a lot.

ha ha. checking the girls. good old times. I miss that a bit in the sense been young doing stuff like that. Last time I went with my niece when she was living with me here in Oregon for a period of time starting university now is back to to home New England. I went to like 4 video centers to play games with here. Of course all changed to use credit cards, debit cards to get tokens in a plastic card then if no use them you lose it whatever remain there. I have like 4 of those cards since then with some money to spend playing. 🤭 When was real coins was nice. Then tokens came up but used to give 5 tokens per dollar so used to get an extra game of 25c but games prices started to go up and there was no differences. Now it is about cash trap like gift cards. 

3 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

also, my fav games are as follow: HALO wars 2, HALO 1-5, reach, destiny 2 and phantom forces

oki what are these pictures? for me they look like this:image.png.bf57d7ea13250f9239f905fe0561db70.png

GIF. maybe your system is blocking them

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

ha ha. checking the girls. good old times. I miss that a bit in the sense been young doing stuff like that. Last time I went with my niece when she was living with me here in Oregon for a period of time starting university now is back to to home New England. I went to like 4 video centers to play games with here. Of course all changed to use credit cards, debit cards to get tokens in a plastic card then if no use them you lose it whatever remain there. I have like 4 of those cards since then with some money to spend playing. 🤭 When was real coins was nice. Then tokens came up but used to give 5 tokens per dollar so used to get an extra game of 25c but games prices started to go up and there was no differences. Now it is about cash trap like gift cards. 

GIF. maybe your system is blocking them

consoles, videos of those days

23 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

@OKI DOKI& @JamAnime what is it like to be that old? do you feel... accomplished?

Hmm, it is all depend according the eyes who see you per nation or local but also the way you see yourself.

For many will say I am accomplished since got education, have property paid off, cars without debts, decent job with decent pay for American standard and save for my elderly years at next door. 

Personally not. The reason is that I am not smart so for me takes a lot of effort to learn and I dedicated to learn and do my best but I do have limitations about things I will like to do but can't at work or else. Now, that do not stop me to try my best and become good and excel but it is hard to accomplish when others can do it in just a sec. 

Sure I am good in all my work or was good in the past and recognized always but to cross that line is been impossible. 

It is not imposing limitations but to know your person of what can do in many aspects in life. I know my weaknesses and work on them but still the same. I keep doing my best in what I can do and all knows about it. 

At my age will say will like to be in better position but knowing my capabilities I will say I am ok surviving but is very important to save money for the future, emergencies, etc and losing job it will drag me down as happen to us here in USA been ok one day and next day you struggle to survive and end up with nothing. 

Life in USA it is hard because it is about money for all because the cost it is too high even better than Europe but here you drop like a solid rock and families are more individualist in mentality and help less so you are on your own generally speaking. 

Now, the nation is open to do many things and have all available to make it in life. It is all on you. Some stay in same place hoping for jobs as example and people like me move to get a job no matter the place. I am not from here Oregon but it became my home now and who knows later since working for private sector nothing is secure and one day have a job and next day you are in the street.

You need to think in jobs that always will have some demand and pay well like doctors, nurses etc and always will have demand for them. Jobs like mine working with machines one day there is job and next they close and move to some other place for cheap labor. 

It is hard to tell or to answer that question. 

In one night I and my companions were playing in our rest hour, one would have to represent a warrior, I played the Persian, but my way of being was similar to a girl, that's where my name originated "The Girl Persian "At first it seemed like a joke, but I decided to put it on Discord and my friends took it well, and my colleagues seemed to use it as an alias of mine to save time with my real name.

While with "Sailor Mars" it originated because I love watching Sailor Moon, and Mars was my favorite character, from the Name.

That Alexander doesn't help me with the Names =/.

For my names:

A.T.O.M - Real Steel reference.

Desert Eagle - Handgun reference and it sounded cool.

Avenger - My first myth torso being Avenger.

Incineration Order - Original Flamethrower-type build and it sounded cool.

Whiteout - White paintjob on my mech and it sounded cool.

Leberecht Maass - Reference to the German WWII destroyer since I used that ship in World of Warships a lot at the time.

{{W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T}} - Back to old roots but with a cooler, more original appearance.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

4 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

I choose Soviet Union mech cuz I was in U.S.S.R clan

And ur more 1 than me lmeo

Let me explain

I used to thinking about choose Vietnam mech but a player is already have that name and I think it looks weird and because my r1 account is in that clan before so I choose Soviet

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

that it is a top clan 🤔. what happen then? 

It's now dead

And 2nd name called nightmare freddy bc I tried to avoid NLE CHOPPA

Hcaptcha scam

11 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Let me explain

I used to thinking about choose Vietnam mech but a player is already have that name and I think it looks weird and because my r1 account is in that clan before so I choose Soviet

It's now dead

And 2nd name called nightmare freddy bc I tried to avoid NLE CHOPPA

Wait, are you an R1 player former from USSR clan? For how long you play this? So this is your alt acc progress?

56 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Wait, are you an R1 player former from USSR clan? For how long you play this? So this is your alt acc progress?

Yeah

I got scammed and now this is my "main" account

Well it's the answer for the question why I'm r9 but I can kill even r3

Hcaptcha scam

2 hours ago, MasterChief said:

damn guys... i didnt expect to get anywhere near 40 replies XD i expected like..... 5.....

but, uh, thanks 😛

If you ask for why someone did anything you're bound to get a lot of replies, also now people actually know why I choose my name.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime