Again about Raid

Shared-NW

14 hours ago, Shared-NW said:

this is my last post (and last report).

it seems useless to report every day.

after more than six months @Alexander can you do something?

You can try to make an official report with Alexander. Regardless, Alexander is aware of the problem. I can only wonder why he hasn’t done anything about the raid cheaters.

Maybe, if there are enough raid cheaters, Alexander might do something. 🦝💰💸

6 hours ago, rc said:

You can try to make an official report with Alexander

i always use "report a cheater" form, not just expose on forum. This is why i'm so disappointed.

6 hours ago, STARWULPH said:

I think the real work is going on behind the curtains, trying to patch whatever hole is allowing the cheats to happen in the first place.

totally agree. But this "hole" is very old and, at this point, idk if can be fixed.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, STARWULPH said:

Yes, need to ban the cheaters... but

I think the real work is going on behind the curtains, trying to patch whatever hole is allowing the cheats to happen in the first place.

Correct.

And since this topic it's being used to post about players cheating, I'll have to stop it.

We do not allow witch-hunts, and we all know there are many cheaters out there, Gato can either spend hours analyzing hundreds of reports, or invest that time on working on the root of the problem. Ban waves still happen anyway, from time to time.

If you suspect or know someone is cheating, use the report form at: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdpTi7ARgV-5ncdfXi2QzEOUXGlSM-1XN6IrMqyjknFyk0yxA/viewform

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

• Raul locked this topic