Jump to content

Again about Raid


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, CAXAP said:

Personally, I don't use cheats, it's an exploit(bag)

 

UPD: And in general, it is useless to put an anti-cheat on this game. This is almost a completely offline game and all player actions are recorded on the server. There is almost no profit from cheats in Super Mech

Ah, yes this game is offline... wait what? Unless you have mobile data for your phone or ethernet the you can't play this game offline and even that's not technically online, the thing is when you cheat there is no excuse so don't cheat at all and that's it, alex has made that clear and most people don't like cheaters as well, even if you think there is no profit in cheating it makes other people who are actually good and spend time trying to figure out build to beat the harder levels of raid and  grind for the items waste there already wasted time. Cheaters and bug abusers only make it harder for the player and slow there progress down, even if it helps them get offers and prem packs they ultimately get banned, so what's the point? 

I just realized that this paragraph was very stupid for me to write because you weren't even talking about exploiting bugs and you don't use cheats, but exploits are just as bad, so ignore the wall of words up there and don't abuse a bug, it a very good way to get banned.

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Spam said:

Ah, yes this game is offline... wait what? Unless you have mobile data for your phone or ethernet the you can't play this game offline and even that's not technically online, the thing is when you cheat there is no excuse so don't cheat at all and that's it, alex has made that clear and most people don't like cheaters as well, even if you think there is no profit in cheating it makes other people who are actually good and spend time trying to figure out build to beat the harder levels of raid and grind for the items waste there already wasted time. Cheaters and bug abusers only make it harder for the player and slow there progress down, even if it helps them get offers and prem packs they ultimately get banned, so what's the point?

I just realized that this paragraph was very stupid for me to write because you weren't even talking about exploiting bugs and you don't use cheats, but exploits are just as bad, so ignore the wall of words up there and don't abuse a bug, it a very good way to get banned.

Actually, I didn't want to farm the top 1 in the raid, I noticed that I did, after a while. If I am not banned😅, I will not use bugs in raids.

На самом деле, я не хотел фармить топ-1 в рейде. Я заметил что сделал только через некоторое время. Если меня не забанят😅, я не буду использовать баги в рейдах.

UPD: Eh... It looks like a pathetic excuse

       Эх... Это звучит как жалкое оправдание

 

Edited by CAXAP (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well you'll have to submit a ban appeal if you get banned, but if you do notice that something like this happens then dm alex and he can probably do something about it.

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Spam said:

Well you'll have to submit a ban appeal if you get banned, but if you do notice that something like this happens then dm alex and he can probably do something about it.

If I get banned it will be quite correct because I used a bug

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alex can probably take the tokens away, and if you don't do it again you should be fine.

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Spam said:

Alex can probably take the tokens away, and if you don't do it again you should be fine.

I'm sorry for the stupid question, but is Alex the main admin?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, rn he's the ceo, he owns gato games who bought sm from tactisoft sometime ago.

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I would like to ask one thing. In ancient times, when the RAID exploit began to be used, hackers made it much more sophisticated. They used the exploit before the end of RAID and got tokens because Tacticsoft / GATO did not have time to react. Now there are hackers who have been hacking since day one. GATO has 5 days to respond.

If I can't fix the bug, I have to keep an eye on its violation. I don't understand, can someone please explain it to me?

Well thank you.

Edited by Malthael (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Malthael said:

I would like to ask one thing. In ancient times, when the RAID exploit began to be used, hackers made it much more sophisticated. They used the exploit before the end of RAID and got chips because Tacticsoft / GATO did not have time to react. Now there are hackers who have been hacking since day one. GATO has 5 days to respond.

If I can't fix the bug, I have to keep an eye on its violation. I don't understand, can someone please explain it to me?

Well thank you.

tenor.gif?itemid=7667589&ehk=y6k58HraZMH

RLA=

6VyJLR4LkF5zKNM=

2BoQ1PbmtQCLN9Hmla0bH6WJV6mjBciiloD76nrj

pxjHZvtnvy%2BT7MqKrp17QWY9A=

 

giphy.gif&ehk=oBd8aSuiaTqT8fWNfsejW28HKQ

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Malthael said:

I would like to ask one thing. In ancient times, when the RAID exploit began to be used, hackers made it much more sophisticated. They used the exploit before the end of RAID and got tokens because Tacticsoft / GATO did not have time to react. Now there are hackers who have been hacking since day one. GATO has 5 days to respond.

If I can't fix the bug, I have to keep an eye on its violation. I don't understand, can someone please explain it to me?

Well thank you.

Very good question !

Now since this issue - cheaters exploiting the RAID - is now for some years (2 - 3 ❗), I would have one more simple question ...

Would it have been so difficult to set a maximum (of course the max. possible without cheating) to the score of each Tier at Raid ?

I "guess" it would have been around 2 - 3 program lines to code and around max. 1/2 hour of work !

This way the honest players would have had at least a chance to "battle" for the 1st place at RAID each week !

BUT tacticsoft NEVER did !

So the real questions would be ...

Was it for tacticsoft not worth to invest 1/2 hour of work to make hundreds of their players happy for years (about RAID) ?
or
Was it left like it is on purpose, because this way the many honest players did not get additionial "free" tokens ?

-------------------------------------------------

What is GATO games now doing against ?

🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Very good question !

Now since this issue - cheaters exploiting the RAID - is now for some years (2 - 3 ❗), I would have one more simple question ...

Would it have been so difficult to set a maximum (of course the max. possible without cheating) to the score of each Tier at Raid ?

I "guess" it would have been around 2 - 3 program lines to code and around max. 1/2 hour of work !

This way the honest players would have had at least a chance to "battle" for the 1st place at RAID each week !

BUT tacticsoft NEVER did !

So the real questions would be ...

Was it for tacticsoft not worth to invest 1/2 hour of work to make hundreds of their players happy for years (about RAID) ?
or
Was it left like it is on purpose, because this way the many honest players did not get additionial "free" tokens ?

-------------------------------------------------

What is GATO games now doing against ?

🙄

What is GATO games now doing against? Gato is playing video games.🙃

giphy.gif&ehk=WHePlp9YUZy3rCxDHovdAym1aE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2021 at 7:51 AM, CAXAP said:

Yes ... Really looks like a mockery

Real mockery "would" be ...

- if you cheat the RAID
- change your ingame name to "Sorry I over did it "
- change back your ingame name to the original name
- coming with the same ingame name and forum name to this "Report Cheats at RAID"-thread and giving some strange commands

... that is what I "would" consider as real mockery !

😆

The last one who did this was Fluxeon and guess what, he never was seen again after he was reported & banned for !

😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Raul locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...