HTK getting revived

Ad1tya

Hamza it is a clan member for long.

I am happy to see the progress with him. Sure lose core members but that not mean he can't rebuild and become strong again. 

I am looking forward to see the progress step by step. Will like to see core members back. Well sure I respect them and they do what need to do and get some medals as players in other clans.

Good luck rebuilding. 👍

We never know. People love RR, LLYL, TF and HTK rivalry and it is a kind of attraction to the game.  They have name, face, reputation and something to back it up and are medals making the look attractive and cool. 

INMAX got a footage very strong and they are very good and solid clan. They are a top for sure and core members also are top as single contesters. 

WLGANG became strong clan as well with nice core memembers. 

USSR also a solid clan and it is been solid with their members very stable. I like them too. 

LLYL it is doing great and happy to see their come back. 

R Forever it is kicking again. If they activate in full the relaxing members in the clan will be another tuff business to deal with. 

Let see how this change in the next few weeks. Interesting.

Well, I am doing great, I keep farming 🤣

LG came back? Great, it's my second favourite clan.

9 hours ago, Ad1tya said:

I doubt they'll get to top 3 because Inmax got way too serious
They can though, Considering peeps are leaving their clan to join HTK

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

1 hour ago, Tirreggregars said:

Why did you leave htk tho?

I was a bad leader... 

Because I have no potential to convince the top players to join htk, as a leader... Gorgon does much better than me... And I kicked some weak members took in a few cheaters, the next day all the cheaters leaves... Result lost almost half of our members...

I have some pretty big doubts they are going to be top 3 again. Pretty sure Hamza can't even make rank 2 most seasons. Think we all know to be top 3 you're going to need everyone rank 2.

Hamza has been playing so long it's insane.

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I have some pretty big doubts they are going to be top 3 again. Pretty sure Hamza can't even make rank 2 most seasons. Think we all know to be top 3 you're going to need everyone rank 2.

Hamza has been playing so long it's insane.

Nah they wont make it to top 3 unless old members abandon their current clans and join back
they can make it to top 6 if the peeps of *Whats that smell* join

It's good to see HTK getting revived, I sure do hope they will regain atleast a top-10 spot in the upcoming few weeks.

Need to get rid of this weird top 6 with 1 random clan and replace it with HTK somewhere up top, as it was before 🙂

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020