Shout out for fair play

Tigergeezer

I just anted to start something to tip the hat for folks who play fair and show courtesy.  prompted by a guy just now - Stefix I think? - who just  congratulated me on the lucky roll that won the arena fight with him.  So  that's a shout out for Stefix - sporting dude.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Aftokrator_SM said:

I use spartan carnage... plus, 70 heat per shot is way too much for me

This thread has become me thanking people for not using frantic brute, but thank you anyways.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Energy Reaper said:

He attack,

He kill,

But most importantly he back.Screenshot_2021-05-11-16-15-26-75_c264d5eb861cc7ac834c90733237a77d.thumb.jpg.4e2ff0307fb40395e7f462432863b0cb.jpg

Shout out to this legend return.

He didn't return. He never really left, but only plays very occasionally. He gave a lot to the game and to the community, I remember there were days when totally tired he still got strength to dedicate to GOAT, just because he liked to see people happy. And Supermechs paid him, as admins paid us all, by making private deals with the first cheap-talk that came their way.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

2 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

He didn't return. He never really left, but only plays very occasionally. He gave a lot to the game and to the community, I remember there were days when totally tired he still got strength to dedicate to GOAT, just because he liked to see people happy. And Supermechs paid him, as admins paid us all, by making private deals with the first cheap-talk that came their way.

I know El metre around 4.5 years, very poweful magma blast user back that golden days.

After late 2018 I never hear any news about him until now. Just very happy to see him again.

I ask him you back?

He just say sometimes...I'm sure that mean he won't play often.

Edited by Energy Reaper (see edit history)

What the point?