Jump to content

Ask SawzAll Anything


SawzAll

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RaymondL1747 said:

Heyy SawsALL i got a question on m mechs Should I use  heatpoint or firefly?

I'm only arena rank 10/11. I personally don't like a drone I got to keep activating. I used to despise Firefly because it is range 2-4 until I tried it, and until I saw it on the META thread. Now I'm a Firefly user.

10 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Aren't you afraid of creating text walls?

Nope, I'm type A and an extrovert. I know I'm wordy but I really try to work on being brief.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Why is this in introductions?

Also how are you rank 10-11 when you have better stuff than me and I'm rank 10-12

Edited by Spam
grammer (see edit history)

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I'm 8 right now.

Rank 8? or is it your eighth birthday(if so then Happy birthday)

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

I think add a repulser?. And a question. How to use the Snack drone.

In my opinion Rail Gun, Unreliable Guardian, Face Shocker, Electrolyte, and Unreliable Protector are better than Snack.  And honestly, since I think energy is better for drain and capacity damage, I'd rather use Torment to be honest.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SawzAll said:

In my opinion Rail Gun, Unreliable Guardian, Face Shocker, Electrolyte, and Unreliable Protector are better than Snack.  And honestly, since I think energy is better for drain and capacity damage, I'd rather use Torment to be honest.

Well it is my main mech. Physical. I can't find a physical drone. I have 1500+ HP. Any drone to recommend?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

Well it is my main mech. Physical. I can't find a physical drone. I have 1500+ HP. Any drone to recommend?

In that case I would just pick whatever drone in my current inventory does the most damage and not upgrade it: just keep hoping for a good physical drone.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ad1tya said:

Your profession ?
also, nice to see noble warriors growing

Formerly Air Force Integrated Fighter Avionics.

https://www.airforce.com/careers/detail/fighter-aircraft-integrated-avionics

Now in a master's degree program in one of the top 20 schools in the USA to become a therapist. I figure I'm done fixing airplanes, now I want to fix people.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Formerly Air Force Integrated Fighter Avionics.

https://www.airforce.com/careers/detail/fighter-aircraft-integrated-avionics

Now in a master's degree program in one of the top 20 schools in the USA to become a therapist. I figure I'm done fixing airplanes, now I want to fix people.

Which school?

Also, do <ou intend to make a competitive noble warriors clan, which tries to get wins and ap?

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tirreggregars said:

Which school?

Also, do <ou intend to make a competitive noble warriors clan, which tries to get wins and ap?

I can't say which school, that would be doxing myself.  But let's just say only 25% of those who applied to this program got in.

All my clans intend to be competitive.  My members are good and they try their best, which is the competitive nature.  If we make it to the top 10 clans, ok.  If not, ok.  But my clan is more about being the knights of the round table, i.e. chivalrous and helping each other, than it is about being competitive.  Which is why I don't require more than 35 wins/week.  Some people get burned out from being in competitive 100 wins/week clans.  I have nothing against those clans, but that's just not me.  I'd rather inspire people to be better and help them get there (if I can).  I'm only rank 9 though.  I have a rank 3 in my clan that knows more about SM than i do.  I'm not the best player.  I'm only the leader.  A good leader knows when someone else is a better source of information, so I bounce my builds off of my higher ranking players, they tell me what works and what doesn't.

People in my clans can get as many wins over 35 as they want per week, and most weeks I get about 100 (but i don't pay attention to it).

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

who is your favorite n0ble warriors member

Picking favorites is fraught with difficulty.

So many of our members are good at so many things.  Some are good with unorthodox builds, some are good with encouraging people, some are good with motivating others to do their best, some are good at tactics.

Definitely not you though 😛 😄 

THAN YOU ALL FOR BEING not you GREAT JEDI MASTERS Anakin Skywalker Luke Skywalker

Just kidding 🤣

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Picking favorites is fraught with difficulty.

So many of our members are good at so many things.  Some are good with unorthodox builds, some are good with encouraging people, some are good with motivating others to do their best, some are good at tactics.

Definitely not you though 😛 😄 

THAN YOU ALL FOR BEING not you GREAT JEDI MASTERS Anakin Skywalker Luke Skywalker

Just kidding 🤣

haha lol. the, uh, the image is blocked tho :V what is it?

SavvyTheSalmon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Activity

    1. 0

      Fortune Box Research Part 2 (to 100 items) ... No significant change

    2. 1

      cant watch ads

    3. 3

      Is there a server problem today?

    4. 0

      I did not get the gold and powerkits from goldem box on campaign

    5. 1

      cant watch ads

    6. 9

      Boring daily challenges. Dull, predictable game!

    7. 3

      Is there a server problem today?

×
×
  • Create New...