Molten platinum vest

I finally got the molten platinum vest, I got it from a fortune box 😄 surprisingly! Does anyone know the chance of getting every rarity in a fortune box? also what are the chances of getting a premium item in a legendary drop? One last question what are the chances of legendary items in premium boxes and packs

Congrats with the molten. Max

1-NO, the percentage has not been public for many years. According to the old players it was public. At least not in my time started playing by the end of 2019.

2-No, we do not have the info. TOP game secret now. 🤭

3- No, we do not have the info. TOP game secret now. 🤭

Ok thanks for the help 😊

2 hours ago, WhySoS1r1os said:

I finally got the molten platinum vest, I got it from a fortune box 😄 surprisingly! Does anyone know the chance of getting every rarity in a fortune box? also what are the chances of getting a premium item in a legendary drop? One last question what are the chances of legendary items in premium boxes and packs

I also have the lightning platinum vest maxed my luck 🤞 is finally turning around. Quick question what rewards do you get for leveling up?

congrats for your Lpv.👍

1- Leveling a part, the reward was to spend the time leveling up the part then using the part as reward. 🤣

2- If you referring to the account level up from L1 to L250?

A- Extra fuel cap apart of the natural grant and the added from arena shop. You will get a max of 95. With that extra, for a real grinder let say like me, it is a great benefit to get rich and ale to level up faster parts because grinding for gold, you get the mix boxes apart of base which will have to grind to get gold unless buy gold.

B- Extra storage space. I do not remember the storage space grant when open an account. Maybe around 100-150. Can't recall. Also, I do not remember how much will be but in some levels, you can get 5 storage and a few of them give 10 storages. Not a lot but will provide some. 

C- At level 200, will get a Platinum Plating. At Level 250 Mix resistance. 

Sadly, I will say, the reward for leveling up to L250, it is too poor in my personal opinion. The amount of time grinding to go there it is a lot. Not that many have the endurance to go there. 

On 5/18/2024 at 9:55 PM, WhySoS1r1os said:

I've had many accounts and played since 2017 but percentages to get legendary in the premium boxes and packs have never been public atleast in my times. But id say the chance to get atleast one legendary item in premium pack is possibly somewhere around 20% since almost all of the packs I've opened had one or two legendaries. But the chances of getting only epic items are also high. It's all about luck i guess

Premium packs seem have a rough drop rate like 16.5%to 22%(the 1k offer packs seems have a lower rate) 

The base crafted ones are slightly lower like 15% to 20%(on personal experience) 

And fortune box is roughly like(IMO)  2%/48%/40%/10% for C/R/E/L

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep

I have seen 3
2 are from OD8 insane 1v1 fortune box
1 is from the 'free fortune box' in free box section
The chance of getting common is lower than getting legendaries

getting common from normal fortune boxes is like getting some SSR at other random gacha game

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep

On 5/18/2024 at 12:55 PM, WhySoS1r1os said:

i guess because its a premium item its kinda rare, ig