RIP Old Forum Members

The Great

I remember someone who posted an art topic, I haven't seen him here in the current forum, I know because I always saw his trailer from start to finish in the old forum.

Another one that I don't remember his name, but I do remember
his Avatar.

bcc945170808efc40e3d0b01c4e11532.gif.99e7b29ec45092cee8b615b0d34eee73.gif

I also remember Sarah.

Do you think they should be remembered, who would they be according to you?

And I almost forgot this one, I have not seen him in the new Forum, I do not remember his name but his Profile photo.

930165608_Otroms.jpeg.4994a7f153ab4ae1e2bb4c9411d3a39c.jpeg

Electrick010®

Uhh I can say I do not only left the forum, I left the game itself. Like... I lost my motivation to play it... no new updates, no good offers. You simply cannot do anything in this game except farming and suffering in arena and clan wars. I've played this game for 7 years, and I never seen it being in worster state than it is right now. The truth is, SM sucks atm and we can't do anything about it; except having hope that Alex will try to make it enjoyable again. Until then, more and more players will start leaving, and possibly never comming back...

Basically the same situation happened here.

Look at one topic - there's flamewar.

Another topic - another flamewar.

Community reached it's maximum toxicity here; and yet again, we can't do anything about it.

Most of times you can't even say anything, you just need to watch. I many times wanted to point out how stupid one <member> is, but it can simply get me banned; even if I'm right and that <member> is actually stupid. This forum's rules are more harsh, and it's more easy to get banned here. That's why many people do not join this forum - just because getting banned here is easier than cheat in SM.

And yeah, even this topic can turn into flamewar. Even this post can start a flamewar. Who knows.

Edit: oh boy, I can already see SawzAll typing a MASSIVE text wall and quoting me 1000 times just to prove this game doesn't suck. No it won't prove anything; game does suck and you need to accept it.

Edited by Sparks (see edit history)

10 hours ago, The Great said:

The greats, the ones that were constantly active.

@MasterChief

@RaymondL1747

@Sparks

These are all the ones I remember from this forum and the past one that haven't been seen in a while, feel free to add more.

Why to RIP old members? They were great advisers, ideas givers, mechs set ups, topics of many things to progress, funny videos makers and a lot more.

Sure they were the controversies makers "making forum more active" constant fights against each others, finger pointers, hate, love and more. 

Simply just human and with opinions and ideas looking for new ways to play and have fun between each other. 

We need them for sure older with experience from the old times and from the beginning of this reloaded were they can recall things from the past and provide advise for the future. 

Sure, I miss many of them by the time I joined the forum but also I was the typical "hidden guest" till I joined so I remember those players been in the game chat and forum all the time. 

For me it is a bit of nostalgic of people before me and clans too no longer around all during my play time so far. 

Even new more recent players under development and having nice progress quitted the game and forum. 🥴🥴

We no need less, we need more of the old timers and new timers and those in the middle of the road similar like me not a new kid on the block but too young in the game with some experience accumulated.   

10 hours ago, The Great said:

The greats, the ones that were constantly active.

@MasterChief

@RaymondL1747

@Sparks

These are all the ones I remember from this forum and the past one that haven't been seen in a while, feel free to add more.

At list what I remember of some names more active already gone or not adding anything now from the old forum between many I do not recall.

Burn Bay Burn-Used to be more active

Big Dawg--Used to be active

Lord Gorgon- Used to be active 

Best Player- Used to be active

Ricemech88- Used to be active

Monster- If not wrong was a bit active

Zoner- Used to be active

Andernut- Used to be a bit active if not wrong

Revolution- Used to be active

Darkstare- Used to be active

Fyrestare- Used to be active

Shared- Used to be active 

HellFire- Used to be some active

Wolf- Used to be active 

Liam- Used to be active including here then no more I think banned for a while but back.

Winzkay- Used to be some active

Lord Curzon- Used to be active

Shoultz- Used to be active

Boss Parody- Used to be active or regular

PyraPinky- Used to be active- I think he retired and gave away his account

Bunboy- My former leader normally more in the flex area. Retired

Wombat- Used to be active

Mathel- If not wrong was some active

rc- still some active but very active

L4k3- Used to be active and retire and banned I think. 

Aerost- Used to be semi active 

Clever- Used to be active

Tirreggregars- Used to be active. I think was banned

Nefertari- Used to be active

Grosboss- Used to be active

Hauer- Used to be more active

Riot- Used to be active

Bluz- Used to be active

DeusExMachina- Used to be some active

XIII- Used to be active

Fidelio- Used to be active

I forgot some of the older players names top 10 gunners retired been active. 

Oh well, there are many of them to remember. Sure older players can remember even more from their time already gone. I remember they used to mention them. 

I think no one will remember me when I am gone. 🤣 Maybe will be "OKI DOKI THE LEYEND WITHOUT MEDALS" 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥱🥴🙃😋🤣

or "OKI THE FARMER" maybe OKI THE NICEST PLAYER OF THE GAME" 🤡😃🙃

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Why to RIP old members? They were great advisers, ideas givers, mechs set ups, topics of many things to progress, funny videos makers and a lot more.

Sure they were the controversies makers "making forum more active" constant fights against each others, finger pointers, hate, love and more. 

Simply just human and with opinions and ideas looking for new ways to play and have fun between each other. 

We need them for sure older with experience from the old times and from the beginning of this reloaded were they can recall things from the past and provide advise for the future. 

Sure, I miss many of them by the time I joined the forum but also I was the typical "hidden guest" till I joined so I remember those players been in the game chat and forum all the time. 

For me it is a bit of nostalgic of people before me and clans too no longer around all during my play time so far. 

Even new more recent players under development and having nice progress quitted the game and forum. 🥴🥴

We no need less, we need more of the old timers and new timers and those in the middle of the road similar like me not a new kid on the block but too young in the game with some experience accumulated.   

At list what I remember of some names more active already gone or not adding anything now from the old forum between many I do not recall.

Zoner- Used to be active

Wolf- Used to be active 

Liam- Used to be active including here then no more I think banned for a while but back.

Riot- Used to be active

Bluz- Used to be active

XIII- Used to be active

Oh well, there are many of them to remember. Sure older players can remember even more from their time already gone. I remember they used to mention them. 

I think no one will remember me when I am gone. 🤣 Maybe will be "OKI DOKI THE LEYEND WITHOUT MEDALS" 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥱🥴🙃😋🤣

Am I not there again? OK, this was on purpose. Understand this as the end of the relationship on my part.

12 hours ago, Electrick010 said:

I remember someone who posted an art topic, I haven't seen him here in the current forum, I know because I always saw his trailer from start to finish in the old forum.

his Avatar.

I also remember Sarah.

And I almost forgot this one, I have not seen him in the new Forum, I do not remember his name but his Profile photo.

The gif is Deimos (thought that was his name). He lost interest in the game afaik

Picture is Fyrestare. He also lost interest in the game around the same time as his brother Darkstare

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

24 minutes ago, Jesper said:

Am I not there again? OK, this was on purpose. Understand this as the end of the relationship on my part.

You are not there because you still here and  make comments and connect maybe everyday. Now, Sure you are one of the oldies and top gunner of the game till recently. 

4 minutes ago, Zylok said:

The gif is Deimos (thought that was his name). He lost interest in the game afaik

Picture is Fyrestare. He also lost interest in the game around the same time as his brother Darkstare

Fyre still play but slowed down. Dark is gone. Yeah, Deimos I remember him.

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Zoner- Used to be active

Wolf- Used to be active 

Riot- Used to be active

Bluz- Used to be active

XIII- Used to be active

L4k3 left. Darkstare left. Curzon left. Winzkay left. Fyrestare left.

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

just few names back in the old forum. Sadly I deleted a file by mistake having a ton of screen captures from old forum members I collected before was shut down. 🥴

image.png.aa9a65241ef05d1fead560b722b4ed

image.png.a05258425665fa86c8ae8de05ff6c7

image.png.6b67d446c99b55dcf920dc9f10efc65a.png

1.thumb.PNG.56b6ae9dfa5c75a53de3c94ebcae7fcc.PNG

kuhuig.thumb.PNG.5c84dd301b7997c2b0432efc91fb752e.PNG

odfarmprogres2.thumb.PNG.a387ff7e4deed0ca5fc504d016b2221e.PNG

odfarmprogres3.thumb.PNG.ce980041f9945917d4360c061f3c9ee0.PNG

odfarmprogres4.PNG.ba22341fd43c9537c57ac0ecac05aba6.PNG

odfarmprogres8.PNG.be12dbdfb6a80c469aa9b9d669d06f85.PNG

odfarmprogres12.thumb.PNG.8c19727a008a3c0d5c16ce3f3b040dad.PNG

odfarmprogres15.thumb.PNG.a78b3e7ba2ae605849bf1c6e8ce0b39a.PNG

odfarmprogres38.thumb.PNG.dbef18c1eec26f897a541f75256a7eb7.PNG

odfarmprogres57.PNG.a8ab8ffe3aeb8424f2327d6a29603e66.PNG

odfarmprogres3.PNG

Sad to see them go, Ricemech was banned, nefertary was slandered away

L4K3 quit, pity he truly was a top, @L4K3, if ur still there say smth pls.

So many gone, so many old players, the forum really has died due to the strict censorship, which makes sense but is doing more harm than good it seems.

The game is very dead, I cannot be sure, but it seems that so many players are leaving, clans such as littlelost your lost which survived through reloaded are dead now. Truly sad to see this great game go. No new items, no energy fix really did kill the game huh?

We miss grosboss on this topic 

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 15.25.52.png

Ik the message is from schulz but that's the balance update topic

21 minutes ago, The Great said:

Sad to see them go, Ricemech was banned, nefertary was slandered away

L4K3 quit, pity he truly was a top, @L4K3, if ur still there say smth pls.

So many gone, so many old players, the forum really has died due to the strict censorship, which makes sense but is doing more harm than good it seems.

The game is very dead, I cannot be sure, but it seems that so many players are leaving, clans such as littlelost your lost which survived through reloaded are dead now. Truly sad to see this great game go. No new items, no energy fix really did kill the game huh?

We miss grosboss on this topic 

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 15.25.52.png

Ik the message is from schulz but that's the balance update topic

tread carefully

thin polar bear GIF

17 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Zoner- Used to be active

Wolf- Used to be active 

Riot- Used to be active

Bluz- Used to be active

XIII- Used to be active

What about @MechSlayer? he was one of my favorites.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 9/20/2021 at 4:20 PM, Electrick010 said:

his Avatar.

I also remember Sarah.

LOL, when you know their profile but not their names

55 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

bohužiaľ nie. Mal som tisíce snímok obrazovky starého fóra, ale zmiešaný súbor s iným a omylom vymazaný. V zozname mám niekoľko fotografií z môjho pokroku v rôznych oblastiach a niekoľko ďalších z fóra, ale iba niekoľko. 😔

I also had almost the entire old forum stored. But my HDD gave up and I had a few pictures left.

1 hour ago, Jesper said:

I also had almost the entire old forum stored. But my HDD gave up and I had a few pictures left.

Terrible. I was saving some as soon I joined from old players never seen because left before my entry and old players making comments on those days way back before me around. Then collected from active from back then and recent comments and ideas for fun. Sad happens your loss. So much information from so many older players contributions making the game fun. The forum was really oriented on help and create. 🥴