This might as well be the stupidest shit I'm gonna ask!

StormWeaver

55 minutes ago, UnrealRickAstley said:

Where you could also kill your Allies

yeah. it is about kill kill kill even your bodies or match maker or looking for the forum. Nice set up for MW5 or regular. When I started with DOS MW was fun with terrible graphics at home with my IBM computer but improved a lot with MW2 and was cool then MW3 was awesome. Sure online or MW4 are nice including assassins. Sad I do not have time to play. Is my fav game. Let kill that leg 🙂 🤣 and get overheated🙃

2 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

yeah. it is about kill kill kill even your bodies or match maker or looking for the forum. Nice set up for MW5 or regular. When I started with DOS MW was fun with terrible graphics at home with my IBM computer but improved a lot with MW2 and was cool then MW3 was awesome. Sure online or MW4 are nice including assassins. Sad I do not have time to play. Is my fav game. Let kill that leg 🙂 🤣 and get overheated🙃

Well, that's true

10 hours ago, Sparks said:

Online farming simulator.

For Gold and items*

MechWarriors is like a driving simulator but you are deceived by the game as the mechs have legs but also have acceleration and braking functions just like a car. You also crash just as well as you would in a car if you aren't careful.. In some cases, you can also crash into teammates because everyone's in a mech, so why not make your comrades regret walking in a formation that has you in it?

To say the least, I walked in expecting something close to Mech Assault and I came out entirely feeling weird from crashing into things while in a mech.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.