- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

i did find it to be a glitch for my alts. 

like when i use my main and say, get a 1258 in raid 1. achieved by losing 1 hp in a very specific way, otherwise it might end up as 1259 or sometimes 1250. 

if i also happen to get that same score on one of my other alts in that same day on the same pc and ip address, my two accounts' will swap each other's place in the leaderboard..... for any ranking, not just the raid 1 bug. 

it does seem to not always do that when i use my main on my pc's SM app and my alt on my school chromebook's puffin SM

also very interesting how people all with 1300 or 2600 perfect score gets kicked up and down the leaderboard while others don't. 

i think it's either that it just goes into a name sorting thingy if people all have the same score (tho that would be unfair to whoever comes first in the sorting system)

second guess is that the scores are rounded. or at least it only shows as rounded. maybe by every turn we take, every form of dmg we take (even if it is 1 dmg), there's different calculations in the background. so by the amount of dmg we do per turn in each raid, and the unique way we kill each enemy in each raid battle at each moment in time changes the score we get. and rounded to be a relatively reasonable number used in the ordinal scale. 

or maybe it is just a glitch and i'm thinking too much

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

1 hour ago, Electro said:

After the r10 ( until the r7-6) it's often energy mech that you will face . Without energy armor module and good energy stats it will be difficult to fight them .

I also noticed that, so i guess i'll need at least 1 QCB or 1 OP to make my regen high enough.

And the mech I built is designed to at least counter heat mechs.

Edited by Zutchse (see edit history)