What is the best way to get tokens?

iSwarky

Question

So lately i have been rich with coins. I just farmed OD6 on insane like 8 times without refuel and i just got 600.000 coins or something and now i have 3 mil coins. But what about tokens? There is some easy missions with a lot of tokens, there is raid (which i get 35 tokens each season btw), there is random quests that i was so bored to do with a little bit of tokens, there is a few new missions i can complete, there is new portals with 40 tokens (i cant beat insane tho make it 30) but what is the best one among them all? 

Do you just sit there and wait for alex to send a new token quest?

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

11 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

So lately i have been rich with coins. I just farmed OD6 on insane like 8 times without refuel and i just got 600.000 coins or something and now i have 3 mil coins. But what about tokens? There is some easy missions with a lot of tokens, there is raid (which i get 35 tokens each season btw), there is random quests that i was so bored to do with a little bit of tokens, there is a few new missions i can complete, there is new portals with 40 tokens (i cant beat insane tho make it 30) but what is the best one among them all? 

Do you just sit there and wait for alex to send a new token quest?

Ad farming is the only way other than portals and campaign.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 hour ago, Spam said:

My ads glitched... which can happen to anyone. 

Another great option is RAID. complete higher tiers and get higher scores in RAID can get you some decent tokens every week. 

If I really farm the game, i can get to tier 5 raid almost every time. that gets me to the top 1000th place in raid and that's 50 additional tokens every week. 

12 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

do new missions if you haven't already completed them

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

10 hours ago, Spam said:

Thats the thing i literally cant watch ads

"Come back later" i have been waiting for like 4 months for the videos lmao

9 hours ago, JamAnime said:

The best way is to use your credit card or your mommy/daddies card. The simple answer.

LMFAOO

9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

Another great option is RAID. complete higher tiers and get higher scores in RAID can get you some decent tokens every week. 

If I really farm the game, i can get to tier 5 raid almost every time. that gets me to the top 1000th place in raid and that's 50 additional tokens every week. 

Thats quite the problem.

I completed EVERY SINGLE mission in 1v1 on insane. 2v2 is starting to get a bit tougher as im like OD2 right now. After i complete those. (Which im so lazy to because like there is OD6) But i'll try to beat it.

1 hour ago, Berosanakoyar said:

ads are limited to 30 ads per day ( i memory serves) 

from my ad watching experience (which is not much since my ads glitched and disappeared after like 2 weeks of watching them), the "come back later" thing means that you gota wait ~15 minutes for the next ad. 

9 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

ads are limited to 30 ads per day ( i memory serves) 

from my ad watching experience (which is not much since my ads glitched and disappeared after like 2 weeks of watching them), the "come back later" thing means that you gota wait ~15 minutes for the next ad. 

But it NEVER allowed me to watch ANY ads. I was clicking it like every week but it didnt work

there are clans base on wins. Those clans are great but you need to be competitive and spend a lot of time on it. Do raid always but will require to make some parts for it taking away some gold and farmed parts. Play portals and some of raid parts works for portals. Do not waste tokens buying FULL bars and manage properly during the day your grinding so can max the use of them when regenerated and wont have to buy them. If luck then commercials give 60 tokens but also need to manage those so can get silver coins to enhance arena items. Fight campaign to the level you can without use tokens. Do not go beyond of your power wasting full and tokens. Do not waste on silly offers unless are particular items in real need. 

Farm Farm and then Farm to keep leveling up parts around or to save to enhance base mines as example.  Just play smart saving and no wasting. Sure takes time if not in a clan base on wins that give those. Also play titan and be in a clan that actually play titan and can get clan coins to be use on premium boxes. 

You can save if you want and play for it. I did it for free and moved to top for free even with base acc then purchased offers later on. Require dedication and no missing a single day as me since I started the game. 🙄

1 minute ago, OKI DOKI said:

there are clans base on wins. Those clans are great but you need to be competitive and spend a lot of time on it. Do raid always but will require to make some parts for it taking away some gold and farmed parts. Play portals and some of raid parts works for portals. Do not waste tokens buying FULL bars and manage properly during the day your grinding so can max the use of them when regenerated and wont have to buy them. If luck then commercials give 60 tokens but also need to manage those so can get silver coins to enhance arena items. Fight campaign to the level you can without use tokens. Do not go beyond of your power wasting full and tokens. Do not waste on silly offers unless are particular items in real need. 

Farm Farm and then Farm to keep leveling up parts around or to save to enhance base mines as example.  Just play smart saving and no wasting. Sure takes time if not in a clan base on wins that give those. Also play titan and be in a clan that actually play titan and can get clan coins to be use on premium boxes. 

You can save if you want and play for it. I did it for free and moved to top for free even with base acc then purchased offers later on. Require dedication and no missing a single day as me since I started the game. 🙄

oh, some of the daily provide tokens 

actually took me 5 minutes to read. Also base gives you tokens???????

2 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

1 minute ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

actually took me 5 minutes to read. Also base gives you tokens???????

no, base only give gold and with the gold then craft items. very expensive to progress the base and all depend of your willingness to progress. Many advanced fast last year using tokens and some took longer without tokens but suffer a lot in the progress investing too much too fast gold on it but paid off the trade in short or long run. In my case my base still in development at L15 without rush to get power kits due to the cost post L15 on gold it is too high. Sure now I can do it but I have others things to go for.

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

no, base only give gold and with the gold then craft items. very expensive to progress the base and all depend of your willingness to progress. Many advanced fast last year using tokens and some took longer without tokens but suffer a lot in the progress investing too much too fast gold on it but paid off the trade in short or long run. In my case my base still in development at L15 without rush to get power kits due to the cost post L15 on gold it is too high. Sure now I can do it but I have others things to go for.

oh. i understand...  hope that coins to tokens exchange comes XD (tbh im kidding that would be too OP)

10 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

oh, some of the daily provide tokens 

Ok then should i save up for some offers? It takes SO LONG but is it worth it?

10 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

I would probably dont need any coins for an eternity as im getting more coins everyday even though i have 4 mil coins right now.

So i just need tokens and saving it up and not buying a premium pack looks like a painful task.

25 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Ok then should i save up for some offers? It takes SO LONG but is it worth it?

All it is about  your personal goal in the game, current needs and how fast do you progress your account according your personal time and limitations. 

In the beginning of the account you can even save 2k in matter of 2-3 weeks if you grind fast and level up fast and level up with logic to maximize the use of full. That require timing if not it is a simple level losing full without sense. Those 2 k comes with the campaign and achievements items. If you play campaign and lose and is hard for you to go for it without tokens and try and try wasting full you should not try instead lower to a place where help you to win easy with auto play and get stronger like I did. All was step by step but I was dedicated to grind gold and still do it the same so far.

Tokens takes time to get them if you are looking to get them fast in a free way. You can make with 60 tokens a day with commercials, raid 15-100 tokens depend level, clan wins 1000 as minimum to get some 10, 20, 50 tokens I guess 70 around with a clan like that and those wins are clan wins not just yours. I do not know when will show up the portal for tokens like we used to know before since new administration changing things around. 

You can make 2k in a month will say if save or less just because depend of power level of your account and no missing fights basically forcing you to play 7 days like an slave. 

Some people go with the 5 dollar option and that work great. 

video commercials. will give 2 tokens when watch. 

image.png.ee22d1df0bbd8e8818ca600aa3ea4d08.png

Some do this 30 days pass.  It is a good deal. I never tried but if I was in a need and had 5 dollars and can wait for a month for 750 tokens plus raid, wins, portals etc I will go for it. 

image.thumb.png.38256d7cc34685ca68210fc02f03fa51.png

The important here is not to get crazy watching others getting stuff and getting frustrated because you do not have this or that like them. Focus on your personal progress if not you will send to hell the game because progress it is slow. 

Grind gold in the right spots that grants fortune boxes if you are in need of those boxes to get possible legends parts if luck. 

In the end it is about how much you play during the week, been solo or in a clan and to have fun on your ways. 

I was solo most of my play time. I joined a clan no long ago and that cost a lot of tokens and relics but I was happy without any clan drama and focus in my progress as I wanted with my own rules. Join a decent clan of your level of higher and a consistent one. 

9 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

All it is about  your personal goal in the game, current needs and how fast do you progress your account according your personal time and limitations. 

In the beginning of the account you can even save 2k in matter of 2-3 weeks if you grind fast and level up fast and level up with logic to maximize the use of full. That require timing if not it is a simple level losing full without sense. Those 2 k comes with the campaign and achievements items. If you play campaign and lose and is hard for you to go for it without tokens and try and try wasting full you should not try instead lower to a place where help you to win easy with auto play and get stronger like I did. All was step by step but I was dedicated to grind gold and still do it the same so far.

Tokens takes time to get them if you are looking to get them fast in a free way. You can make with 60 tokens a day with commercials, raid 15-100 tokens depend level, clan wins 1000 as minimum to get some 10, 20, 50 tokens I guess 70 around with a clan like that and those wins are clan wins not just yours. I do not know when will show up the portal for tokens like we used to know before since new administration changing things around. 

You can make 2k in a month will say if save or less just because depend of power level of your account and no missing fights basically forcing you to play 7 days like an slave. 

Some people go with the 5 dollar option and that work great. 

video commercials. will give 2 tokens when watch. 

image.png.ee22d1df0bbd8e8818ca600aa3ea4d08.png

Some do this 30 days pass.  It is a good deal. I never tried but if I was in a need and had 5 dollars and can wait for a month for 750 tokens plus raid, wins, portals etc I will go for it. 

image.thumb.png.38256d7cc34685ca68210fc02f03fa51.png

The important here is not to get crazy watching others getting stuff and getting frustrated because you do not have this or that like them. Focus on your personal progress if not you will send to hell the game because progress it is slow. 

Grind gold in the right spots that grants fortune boxes if you are in need of those boxes to get possible legends parts if luck. 

In the end it is about how much you play during the week, been solo or in a clan and to have fun on your ways. 

I was solo most of my play time. I joined a clan no long ago and that cost a lot of tokens and relics but I was happy without any clan drama and focus in my progress as I wanted with my own rules. Join a decent clan of your level of higher and a consistent one. 

Currently i dont REALLY need a spesific item so im gonna go with the prem pack

Hope i dont get 4 epics bc i got it before this pack ;-;

14 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

I'm confused on how the score in Raids are computed. What are the factors considered? Does the remaining health of your mech matter?

6 minutes ago, lerv said:

I'm confused on how the score in Raids are computed. What are the factors considered? Does the remaining health of your mech matter?

I really do not know.  I have tested with similar mechs using different accounts with similar output power numbers recorded and still confused. Yes, the final life on your mech or mechs do count as far I have been able to test. Less damage to your mech is better.  Avoiding damage and using weapons that do not backfire on health is better for the calculation in particular when you are at T1-T4. By the time you are in T5-T6 you can go for more power even using backfire but is best to not use those items if is possible. 

You should take a look players here as YT and can see their set up for the fight. Now, heat is the best for raid generally speaking.

16 hours ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Thats the thing i literally cant watch ads

LMFAOO

Thats quite the problem.

I completed EVERY SINGLE mission in 1v1 on insane. 2v2 is starting to get a bit tougher as im like OD2 right now. After i complete those. (Which im so lazy to because like there is OD6) But i'll try to beat it.

Go on ur phone, press on the ad, it will say come later, then close the app, open again, and watch an ad, this will reactivate them on computer as well

5 hours ago, lerv said:

From what i know and seen in raid T1-T4, taking 1 dmg can cause you to lose around 50 points. like in raid T1, perfect score is 1300 pt, but if you use one hp, your new score will be dropped to 1258. I've also done some experiments with other tiers but get generally would only use 50 points per dmg taken. 50 plus or minus 5 or so points. 

For lower tiers like T1-2, having backfire also drops you score, dramatically, since that technically counts as taking damage. I'm not sure about this for higher tiers since i rarely use backfire drones or backfire weapons. 

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

6 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

From what i know and seen in raid T1-T4, taking 1 dmg can cause you to lose around 50 points. like in raid T1, perfect score is 1300 pt, but if you use one hp, your new score will be dropped to 1258. I've also done some experiments with other tiers but get generally would only use 50 points per dmg taken. 50 plus or minus 5 or so points. 

For lower tiers like T1-2, having backfire also drops you score, dramatically, since that technically counts as taking damage. I'm not sure about this for higher tiers since i rarely use backfire drones or backfire weapons. 

yes. correct. same thing I have tested. Even if you use an scope let say physical you can get a low score as overkill not perfect even the damage was outstanding. If I use a savaregy and over heat first shot and goes down and try again I can get a perfect score. Tested with energy, phys and heat and so far heat attack gives better scores to go for kill to perfect. 

I still experimenting different ways and now I use a mech as heat huger with heat bomb, swoop, phys scope savaregy etc. I use this one and T1-T4 it does yield good and sometimes T5 depending the raid season set up. I use this one for 1V1 and 2V2 or even 3v3 depending tiers. I does give me good results but higher have to change to others. I do not have mechs made for raid or titan so I am in the low side but I reach in some T6 and others stay in T5 because I do not have parts for it ranging 100-150 tokens season. Sure I get perfect scores with it in some tiers normally T1-T3

image.png.6b9296d78d369f96a9752c30e3a934e9.png

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

yes. correct. same thing I have tested. Even if you use an scope let say physical you can get a low score as overkill not perfect even the damage was outstanding. If I use a savaregy and over heat first shot and goes down and try again I can get a perfect score. Tested with energy, phys and heat and so far heat attack gives better scores to go for kill to perfect. 

I still experimenting different ways and now I use a mech as heat huger with heat bomb, swoop, phys scope savaregy etc. I use this one and T1-T4 it does yield good and sometimes T5 depending the raid season set up. I use this one for 1V1 and 2V2 or even 3v3 depending tiers. I does give me good results but higher have to change to others. I do not have mechs made for raid or titan so I am in the low side but I reach in some T6 and others stay in T5 because I do not have parts for it ranging 100-150 tokens season. Sure I get perfect scores with it in some tiers normally T1-T3

image.png.6b9296d78d369f96a9752c30e3a934e9.png

Well shet i got 2 epics in a row from a prem pack

Its not even worth trying anymore

4 minutes ago, Berosanakoyar said:

Well shet i got 2 epics in a row from a prem pack

Its not even worth trying anymore

I know. It is hard to wait but some of the offers comes with the boxes. You said you have 2k. Some offers are at 2k 

with an items you might need plus 6 boxes. You spend 2k with 6 boxes at regular and even now 2k for 15 boxes offers are around. 

If you rush things sure can be lucky and super getting a nice bang of deal weapon and even with 24 boxes offer can still get shet but can get meat and surprises. Don't click for click in a desesperado way. It is hard to accumulate tokens in a free way. For example Jamanime last year had 4k free saved and came a great deal offer of those days maybe was portal and got just trash and was already frustrated not getting parts in need and stopped to play and his acc it is a powerful acc and he is a grate player. People get tired because bad luck and sure I do have bad luck too but I focus my energy in farming and moving forward as I can with what I do have step by step. 

There are many top players playing for years and years and still waiting for items never granted playing for free and some others buying very often. Just take it easy and do not get frustrated. Save tokens and play everyday for raid, titan, wins, portals, campaign etc etc and will see progress. Also, to sustain R1 it is hard because when add new weapons not everyone can move forward and drop rank. Some of the best players some months ago and stopped to play and now are back they lose the opportunity to capture some of those offers and new items at portals and their power level dropped even having powerful accounts. It is the game dynamic. Some keep moving and come with ideas with current arsenal and get R1 but many suffer not having items set for the changes regardless. 

Since I do not play the game to be number one player for medals or for R1 regardless I play R1 when I have desire to go for it, I do not get frustrated to not get medals or rank or weapons because I try to develop whatever can work from epic parts that many are very important to make a combat mech. Some players play with basics and they are tuff and push up ranks. They are very smarts players with low power kicking tops.

I play to develop parts any interested in for the future and have fun farming to make the part even can be trash but just the fun to make them for collection. 🤡 I really do not care if someone beat me and beat me and beat me in the game. 🤭