What is the best way to get tokens?

iSwarky

Question

So lately i have been rich with coins. I just farmed OD6 on insane like 8 times without refuel and i just got 600.000 coins or something and now i have 3 mil coins. But what about tokens? There is some easy missions with a lot of tokens, there is raid (which i get 35 tokens each season btw), there is random quests that i was so bored to do with a little bit of tokens, there is a few new missions i can complete, there is new portals with 40 tokens (i cant beat insane tho make it 30) but what is the best one among them all? 

Do you just sit there and wait for alex to send a new token quest?

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

On 7/11/2021 at 2:21 PM, Berosanakoyar said:

So lately i have been rich with coins. I just farmed OD6 on insane like 8 times without refuel and i just got 600.000 coins or something and now i have 3 mil coins. But what about tokens? There is some easy missions with a lot of tokens, there is raid (which i get 35 tokens each season btw), there is random quests that i was so bored to do with a little bit of tokens, there is a few new missions i can complete, there is new portals with 40 tokens (i cant beat insane tho make it 30) but what is the best one among them all? 

Do you just sit there and wait for alex to send a new token quest?

token hack :))))

Hcaptcha scam

On 7/12/2021 at 3:56 PM, Berosanakoyar said:

Well shet i got 2 epics in a row from a prem pack

last time i bought the 1k token deal that had 4 prem packs, i got 2 full packs of epics... and most of them were non E-M epics. very sad. wasted half of the deal. 

but still, that doesn't give any reason to stop trying. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

5 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

last time i bought the 1k token deal that had 4 prem packs, i got 2 full packs of epics... and most of them were non E-M epics. very sad. wasted half of the deal. 

but still, that doesn't give any reason to stop trying. 

Aight. This is gonna take me roughly 3 weeks or something (maybe even more) but im gonna farm a lot of raid and wait for alex to send 100 - 200 token quests. As a summer gift they can give a "hot" prize by giving like a quest that is very hard, has 1 week of time, and gives like 500 tokens. That would be EPIC

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.