The Claw   

38 members have voted

1. 1. The Claw should be legs.

• Give the Claw movement
    • Leave it as is
    • Let's do this, and also...
    • No, do this instead...

Give Claw a movement rate of 1

The Claw has fallen out of favor a bit, and not surprising since new things shine more and Claw got nerfed and re-nerfed.

Making the Claw move would turn it into actual legs instead of a stump. it would still be unique as no others have such low movement.

Turning the Claw into a slow moving but still mobile fortress instead of a turret. giving more tactical options, and in no way 'breaking the game'

Feel free to have your own opinions, respectfully.

Spoiler

no toxicity, no telling anyone their opinion is wrong, it's an opinion it can't BE wrong.

hmm, I like as it is but I see the point.  maybe to add 2 engines parts as new items in the game to give movement. Claw id you look carefully it is like dual leg. the problem is that will add more weight and barely can add weapons at current state will be hard to make something decent enough to fight. if that happen the game will need to add specials weapons that can be use in the claw weight wise and powerful enough to be useful. since heat and energy are heavier then the most logic will become pure phys item. 🤦‍♂️

I voted "no, let's do this."

Here's what my vote is: let's delete it from the game completely.  It's freaking illogical.  It's often not worth using due to the liability of utilities and weight.  And it's completely illogical in a game about mechs, i.e. mobile fighting units.

I say this as someone who uses the claw: please delete it.  I won't even care if it gets deleted.  It's dumb.

If anything, buff the Sparked Runners and Rolling Beasts to make them equal to massive feet in terms of efficiency.

And add heat rollers to the game that are equal to the massive feet in efficiency.

But get rid of The Claw.

Or at least nerf the claw.

Whoever thought this weapon should be added to the game needs to go work for NeoPets 🙂 

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 7:08 AM, SawzAll said:

And it's completely illogical in a game about mechs, i.e. mobile fighting units.

mobile fighting units

mobile

That is kinda the sentiment behind adding movement...

But...

It seems the consensus of the peeps who voted/commented is tha CLAW should remain as is.

😎

17 hours ago, STARWULPH said:

That is kinda the sentiment behind adding movement...

But...

It seems the consensus of the peeps who voted/commented is tha CLAW should remain as is.

😎

Unless you nerf it so that adding movement to it don't make it over-powered.

Because that's originally why they nerfed it to remove movement: it's overpowered.

the claw is good as is

the current meta and the inclusion of qcb/ovp/especially fortresses is only making it seem inherently weaker than other legs.

3 hours ago, STARWULPH said:

Actually buddy it never has had movement.

They nerfed the HP, the stomp damage, and removed knockback.

wait i dont know if they nerfed the hp though

resident shelf sitter

On 05.07.2021 at 08:13, STARWULPH said:

Дайте Claw скорость передвижения 1

Коготь немного потерял популярность, и это неудивительно, поскольку новые вещи сияют еще сильнее, а Коготь был ослаблен и повторно ослаблен.

Если заставить Коготь двигаться, он превратится в настоящие ноги, а не в пень. это все равно будет уникальным, поскольку ни у кого нет такого низкого движения.

Превращение Когтя в медленно движущуюся, но все же мобильную крепость вместо башни. дает больше тактических возможностей и никоим образом не ломает игру

Не стесняйтесь высказывать свое мнение с уважением.

Показать скрытое содержимое

no toxicity, no telling anyone their opinion is wrong, it's an opinion it can't BE wrong.

Я бы оставил коготь без движения, но добавил отбрасывание при топании. Как у обычных ног. 

On 7/19/2021 at 9:55 PM, STARWULPH said:

Actually buddy it never has had movement.

They nerfed the HP, the stomp damage, and removed knockback.

The players who've been playing since legacy are telling me otherwise.

Me, I wasn't around so I don't know who to believe.