Boring daily challenges. Dull, predictable game!

Scourge

Another boring daily challenge.... The same boring challenges on repeat every single day! No new weapons.... No decent portals! 

The same boring 'meta' builds in the arena that are soooo dull to fight! 

Is anyone else finding the game really dull, boring and predictable? 

Put some effort in Gato 🤦🏻‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Raul said:

Might be just me, but doesn't adding new items just for the sake of adding new items kind of helps top players more than anyone else? And only makes it harder to get the current items, since once a new item is added, you can now get it instead of a desired combined module or such.

Anyway, Alex recently talked about the plans for the game in the Discord server, the game is being prepared to have it's infrastructure completely changed (like they did to BattleDawn, which is much more stable and fast now), just so Gato can make updates at all.

TacticSoft used so many tools that simply don't work for some mobile stores anymore due Flash's deprecation.

This change needs to happen before we can have new updates, new items, new pretty much anything.

Patience people, if Gato didn't buy the game, the situation would be much worse, I'm saying this as a player.

That's BS. They can still make more effort now! 

I have no faith that they will make any significant improvements either based on their consistent poor programming and game management! 

2 hours ago, Junky said:

I have no faith that they will make any significant improvements either based on their consistent poor programming and game management! 

Considering that the sole person actively working on SuperMechs at this given time is Alexander, he's doing great.

As for the "dull" rewards and "meta" mechs:

The rewards for quests/portals have gone up, we now have 100%/200%/300% Arena gold as well.

The meta part is up to you, honestly, nobody is forcing you to run a META mech, take @Lord Gorgon, for example, he's always tinkering mechs out of the meta, and several people are copying them notbecause they're good per say, but they're fun.

Conclusion: give the game some time, nothing is instant.

Edited by Asther
Grammar (see edit history)

silly goober

Constantly adding new items to the game only provides an artifice of novelty, and, as pointed out by posters above, waters down drop rates.

Shaking up the top meta would be much easier to do with a balance update rather than the introduction of a host of (potentially useless) new items. A lot can change if a few items are balanced to be viable in top rank builds.

Edited by Coddiwomple (see edit history)

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

1 hour ago, Asther said:

Considering that the sole person actively working on SuperMechs at this given time is Alexander, he's doing great.

The rewards for quests/portals have gone up, we now have 100%/200%/300% Arena gold as well.

The meta part is up to you, honestly, nobody is forcing you to run a META mech, take @Lord Gorgon, for example, he's always tinkering mechs out of the meta, and several people are copying them notbecause they're good per say, but they're fun.

Daily rewards kinda low tho

Stevy,

Concerning the events, i dont know. I can only say that offers are way better now than they used to be.

For the meta, i blame the player base more than the administration. There is plenty of very effiecient builds possible, and people stick to the same and overused shet. Im talking for the people that have the inventory capability to build different, and there is plenty. I designed and tested 10s of builds (heat) that are at least as good as the so called meta. Sticking to the same stuffs has always been a thing. But now, player base quality is way lower than what it used to be. Once again, talking about the people that could but dont.

So much that a balance update will result i what. People sticking to 1 or 2 new metas. People didnt test naga, didnt test windigo, didnt test nightmare, didnt test energy dependant heat weapons besides red rain sword and axe. Sad. Not worth releasing balance update in my opinion.

Only thing i could blame gato games about is raising expectations and not delivering. Mainly on anti cheat measures and gameplay improvments. Which doesnt mean they dont work on blind stuffs, like infrastructure and all.

Love.

Edited by Lord Gorgon (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
On 6/23/2021 at 8:27 PM, Asther said:

i have given the game  almost 4 months its boring grinding every day for the same stuff fighting bot players in the arena as well as smurfs where is the fun i am still looking for it

On 6/23/2021 at 3:23 PM, Raul said:

Might be just me, but doesn't adding new items just for the sake of adding new items kind of helps top players more than anyone else? And only makes it harder to get the current items, since once a new item is added, you can now get it instead of a desired combined module or such.

Anyway, Alex recently talked about the plans for the game in the Discord server, the game is being prepared to have it's infrastructure completely changed (like they did to BattleDawn, which is much more stable and fast now), just so Gato can make updates at all.

TacticSoft used so many tools that simply don't work for some mobile stores anymore due Flash's deprecation.

This change needs to happen before we can have new updates, new items, new pretty much anything.

Patience people, if Gato didn't buy the game, the situation would be much worse, I'm saying this as a player.

Almost 2 years, no change till now. Hope it gets done soon man. 

Edited by Battalion Incinerator
Added 'almost'. (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.

• 1 month later...