About base enable and disable option with out ask to a mod to disable it

RealLogic

Well this mostly for OG people who enable the base with out being prepared for it and now they have to wait like 3 weeks or even a month to see the base disable, they need to 2 options on ''Info'' right in the Base its enable or disable

Because its really painfull to wait 3 weeks to the moderation team disable your base

Sadly i enable the fricking base and lose silver crates..

Edited by RealLogic (see edit history)

• Community Team

Having an option to get your base disabled is just a good will of Alexander, you are not entitled to it, nor is anyone. He does it because he wants, not because he has to.. And yet people find a way to complain. 

The base was already improved a lot, and has more and more advantages. I believe the plan is for it to become so good ( its already good ) that everyone uses it. It is a struggle at the beginning until everything is maxed, but its soo worth it and will pay off. 

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, Marija said:

Having an option to get your base disabled is just a good will of Alexander, you are not entitled to it, nor is anyone. He does it because he wants, not because he has to.. And yet people find a way to complain. 

The base was already improved a lot, and has more and more advantages. I believe the plan is for it to become so good ( its already good ) that everyone uses it. It is a struggle at the beginning until everything is maxed, but its soo worth it and will pay off. 

It is very difficult for someone to like the base, it is true that it has flaws but it also has positive sides, (More than a Siver Box 🙄), it will be difficult for them to appreciate it, but it is not Impossible.

Electrick010®

13 hours ago, Marija said:

I think that those who request remove base are making a mistake generally speaking but the choice should be there as preference. Sure need to start all over if wants to get base back online. 

I agree that the base is harder starting and it is good in long run and has been improved a bit. I do not complain and just go with the game flow. Now, I just saying even the game prices and extra tokens etc are better in my opinion and a bit of extra gold around,  I think that the gold grant it is a bit low in the sense for a bit faster development. Sure there is the option to buy gold and it is there to make profit and that it is fine but as a person who developed accounts really fast farming I consider that gold grant need to improve a bit more.

Sure I understand Alex position but as a player who does not complain much, gold it is the biggest factor even beyond parts granted or tokens to move forward like L parts or even epics in need. Yes it is good that the people need to work hard their accounts farming and not to be lazy to move on rank and need to look for ways to make it possible like I do and can be seen in my forum progress but still. Gold need to be enhanced a bit more since not everyone can play a lot and pvp it is the other way to make it possible but people are having hard time to progress. The amount of pvp and farming required it is very high with low amount of time to be able to dedicate to the game generally speaking not talking of those that play every day at any hour all day long. 

I think improvements are been good so I do not complain to Alex but still need to fix a bit AI and gold when is possible and I understand AI will take longer than a little change on gold grant. The amount of gold need to be rebalanced since the consumption of gold versus level up a part with parts farmed it is too high. If the gold it is not enhanced then the amount of gold require to level up a part need to be reduced or the equivalent of part used in calculation to level up as rare, epic or common should grant more in the level up when used. 

I know all takes time and Alex need to learn game codes and other stuff around and it is been doing some stuff around and no everyone will be happy or see too little or no change but sure improved in my opinion. Sure some people can't get some parts even are playing for 4-5 years and no luck and do not want to pay to get parts when offered as personal option. 

I think no everyone will be happy but not all can be pleased and if do then the game will fall apart for greed. The company need to make profit and no one can't complain about it because it is a business but sure few thinks can be change to keep people around longer not getting too tired trying and see too little progress. 🙃 

Maybe I am wrong but with over 40 years playing video games well it is just a possible baseless opinion. 🤫

By the way, it is been a while not seen you around. 🤡

Can you not, if you just reply 'no u' to things that are in your favor then no one will support what you say and no one will argue for you, it also make you sound like a 9 year old. Sry if what I said was a little mean but having a little brother that does things like this makes me a lot more mad when people say weird stuff like this.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 6/21/2021 at 1:16 AM, Dark conon mech said:

Hahahaha jokes on you i dont have one

Shit disturber. Trouble with a capital D. 🤨

With the addition of the Base, SuperMechs became much like all those MMORTS games, where you upgrade your armies, as well as your castle, and are constantly grinding, for items, loot, etc.. Some love it, some hate it. I think if all the buildings were laid out, in the Base, and started at Level 5, for example, , more would get on board with the Base. Maybe, maybe not. Just a thought.

Edited by Canucklehead (see edit history)

Base to me is pretty nice, im slowly making progress to level 20 to basically just get free legendaries and epics (i stacked up money from farming everyday in SM), my base is at level 12 right now and its a great farm for when you just need parts to upgrade your items, and power kits coming from crafting is really helpful