Alexander Appreciation Thread

SawzAll

I would like to express my appreciation of Alexander, as well as provide this thread to anyone who would like to give their appreciation.

Alexander's gold portals give me more tokens than I got in TactiSoft era.  And more gold.

I appreciate how the drop rate has increased slightly.

I appreciate the "special quests" that give me 100 tokens for random things.

I appreciate Alexander listening to us on this forum and on discord.

I appreciate how some of the build options in the base are cheaper now (though I'm sure Alex is still in the process of experimenting with the base factory build option prices).

Alexander isn't perfect, but neither am I.  But I appreciate what he's doing for this community.

Please reply with what you appreciate about Alexander.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

23 hours ago, The Nun said:

he only respond message that he like and ignore the others

Based on what?  Do you have access to all of his messages?  How do you know which ones he's responding to and which ones he's not?  You don't.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

I have to say, I've known Alex for a long time now. 5 years? something like that. 

actually, now that I think about it, my second ever battle dawn era (in 2011) Alex and Kenny beat me up pretty bad 😦

we've had out ups and down, I've been pretty mean and nasty at various times in my life - and I can blame it all on this or the other thing. but ultimately it doesn't really matter. I think he knows I'm sorry for the things I've done in the past.

today, I'd honestly say I consider Alexander a friend. maybe we don't know each other super well, but I'd like to think we've grown warmer on each other over the years. where once we were enemies, we became acquaintances, then friends, perhaps even - lovers? (joking)

When I heard Gato were buying SuperMechs, I was skeptical. In knew Alex's real passion project was battledawn (understandably), but over these past months Alex has gone above and beyond to fix this game up, and make it fairer and more available to players. beyond this, his community interaction is exceptional - nothing of the sort happened under SM.

basically, Alex is a friend, and a good guy. 

I like him. 

although, I still will never forgive him removing and temp banning me for posting an image of 9/11 on the last forum - that post slapped.

sincerely,

Baz

*mwah* 😘

3 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

You're saying it's not wrong to spread lies about people?  It's not wrong to insult people?

It´s very bad to insult and lie about people. Only if he has proof that this is not a lie. Then it´s not an insult. I guess that also gives you logic. Do you agree?

11 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Illogical.  It's wrong to insult and spread lies about people.

sawz...... chill... i get how you are like, triple my age, but sawz, not everything is a personal attack on you. dont treat it as such. i personally have been bullied for 8 years of my life, and i know how to deal with that sht now. i suggest you listen to me.

One Mech to rule them all

1 hour ago, MasterChief said:

sawz...... chill... i get how you are like, triple my age, but sawz, not everything is a personal attack on you. dont treat it as such. i personally have been bullied for 8 years of my life, and i know how to deal with that sht now. i suggest you listen to me.

Very good response :))

15 hours ago, Raul said:

If it wasn't for Alex and @battlesqui_d's tips, Workshop Unlimited wouldn't exist. 👍

Why your name is with green

On 5/18/2021 at 2:13 PM, SawzAll said:

I would like to express my appreciation of Alexander, as well as provide this thread to anyone who would like to give their appreciation.

Alexander's gold portals give me more tokens than I got in TactiSoft era.  And more gold.

I appreciate how the drop rate has increased slightly.

I appreciate the "special quests" that give me 100 tokens for random things.

I appreciate Alexander listening to us on this forum and on discord.

I appreciate how some of the build options in the base are cheaper now (though I'm sure Alex is still in the process of experimenting with the base factory build option prices).

Alexander isn't perfect, but neither am I.  But I appreciate what he's doing for this community.

Please reply with what you appreciate about Alexander.

Same appricions as you sawz.but they must ad one more thing perk shop.pumpkin big small mech for a random numbet of tokens for me mo problem

3 hours ago, MasterChief said:

wait, what about Killin?

He’s in jail for hacking

(Raul is definitely not Killin) Also how do add you hidden text on a phone?

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime