Your opinion on shirtless pics

Darkstare

25 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Those be wrong homie.

Oh dude, you got me rolling on that one! 😆 🤣 😂

On 12/17/2020 at 8:48 PM, Darkstare said:

I am curious as to whether people like these or not.

30 minutes ago, Darkstare said:

Guys, this topic was a joke

Oh, I see. It’s another rickroll question. D'oh!

Edited by rc (see edit history)

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Stefan Ludak said:

well goodbye forever i will not go back to this forum ever again snowflakes 

Hi Stefan, 

When you go to a restaurant and don’t have a shirt, you get kicked out.

If you go to school without a shirt, you get kicked out.

If you go to a job without a shirt, you get kicked out. 

If you go to a supermarket without a shirt, you’ll probably get kicked out (depends a bit). 

It’s not about being a ‘snowflake’, it’s that wearing one is just considered appropriate. Not everyone feels comfortable with people being shirtless all the time and while you do great work on your body, ultimately you’re a minor and I would rather not attract people who love to see you without a shirt 😛

I get that it sucks not being able to show off something you work really hard on on these forums, but please understand we’re trying to maintain a level of some formality, especially with a bunch of 13 year olds around as well. I don’t personally think it’d be comfortable to be on a forum with 13 year olds without shirts or in bras, nor do I think it’d be super tasteful looking at old men and women without a shirt 😛 

It’s either everything or nothing on that stuff, we chose nothing. We can revise it in the future if the forum folks want us to (feel free to start a poll!). I hope you’ll participate, shirt and all, for now 😛

• 1 year later...
On 12/18/2020 at 6:37 PM, Alexander said:

It was sarcasm 😛

On 12/20/2020 at 6:26 PM, Alexander said:

Hi Stefan, 

When you go to a restaurant and don’t have a shirt, you get kicked out.

If you go to school without a shirt, you get kicked out.

If you go to a job without a shirt, you get kicked out. 

If you go to a supermarket without a shirt, you’ll probably get kicked out (depends a bit). 

It’s not about being a ‘snowflake’, it’s that wearing one is just considered appropriate. Not everyone feels comfortable with people being shirtless all the time and while you do great work on your body, ultimately you’re a minor and I would rather not attract people who love to see you without a shirt 😛

I get that it sucks not being able to show off something you work really hard on on these forums, but please understand we’re trying to maintain a level of some formality, especially with a bunch of 13 year olds around as well. I don’t personally think it’d be comfortable to be on a forum with 13 year olds without shirts or in bras, nor do I think it’d be super tasteful looking at old men and women without a shirt 😛 

It’s either everything or nothing on that stuff, we chose nothing. We can revise it in the future if the forum folks want us to (feel free to start a poll!). I hope you’ll participate, shirt and all, for now 😛

I know this is one of the oldest topics but I mean Feet pics 😉 

• 2 weeks later...

However, if a naked photo or a photo of the upper body is a profile picture, global feels embarrassed.

If that happens, I will go up in flames against the global world and I will be annoyed.

There are all kinds of photos such as anime and creatures.

I think you should take a picture of your favorite photo or the game you take yourself.

Yukiya

Edited by Yukiya18_JPN (see edit history)