ricardo milos

15 members have voted

1. 1. this item needs a buff?

2. 2. Do you agree with the proposal?

• do this change
    • do not do this change
    • tweak this change

5 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

I don't think that would make the vest any more overpowered.  Because the trend is 3 x individual fortresses, not max protector or defense matrix.

not every player has individual fortress in their inventory. using defence matrix and 3 platinum plate on vest still make the vest hard to kill

aku sayang kamu

1 minute ago, bumbum said:

not every player has individual fortress in their inventory. using defence matrix and 3 platinum plate on vest still make the vest hard to kill

Besides, it is a compromise, it weighs less than 3 individual fortresses, and occupies only 1 module space, but gives less res.

It is fine the way it is. It's already very good.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

4 hours ago, bumbum said:

And this isn't for every player.  And while that makes a vest hard to kill, you'd still need 3 platinum plates, so it's not like just buffing defense matrix would crash the game.  Try it in WU: fight a defense matrix mech against a 3 x fortress mech (with everything else equal).  I doubt the defense matrix mech (no matter how many platinums) is going to beat the 3 x fortress mech so long as it's a fair comparison (i.e. 3 fortress and maybe 1-2 platinums).  In my opinion, resistance is king.

But still, that's why there's a vote feature: vote how you want.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2021 at 3:43 PM, ricardo milos said:

the other fortress mods have like 9 more res than the normal res mods, soo, maybe add 9 more res in all on matrix 

Screenshot_20210329-104108_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-104126_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-104150_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-104214_Chrome.jpg

Windforge NEED big buff swoop does more heat drain i think windforge should do 135 energy drain instead 74 while swoop is doing 100+

I get the point of defense matrix vs max protector vs old protectors stats and new fortresses stats since fortresses increased a bit more the stats regardless the weight against plating added. 

I will not change the item but if think through it does make sense the comment. 

On 3/29/2021 at 8:43 PM, ricardo milos said:

the other fortress mods have like 9 more res than the normal res mods, soo, maybe add 9 more res in all on matrix 

Screenshot_20210329-104108_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-104126_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-104150_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-104214_Chrome.jpg

Make Less weight just that

And do you want clever name get unlikable? 

Hcaptcha scam

1 hour ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

99% of gamers don't have this. And very remote chances of obtaining it

1) Who has it doesn't matter.

2) Not very remote to me: I got one on the day the defense matrix deal came out, and then in premium packs on the same day i got two more.  Maybe it's a fluke, but without any scientific evidence (i.e. you interviewed 40 different players and asked them if they have a defense matrix), I can't agree.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

I agree that it should be slightly better than it is. maybe 2 extra res points per chategory (an equivalent to the 9 res increase of the elec and heat matrixes). its easily the worst of the matrixes, but I'm not sure how much that is down to the actual design of the module vs the ease at which those who have them can stack the three individual matrixes and still keep good heat/energy stats. 

regardless, I think a small buff is justified.