Should Flaminator be buffed?

Should Flaminator and Hot Flash be buffed?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Flaminator be buffed?

• Yes
    • Yes ,but not this way
    • No

Flaminator is a good weapon but nobody uses it because it is out classed by its L-M counterpart (Hybrid Heat Cannon).

So in order to make Flaminator better I think it could use a buff,

Flaminator

Add more heat damage or Heat cap damage than Hybrid Heat Cannon

so it would look like this

image.png.f778a4a3d16111a9f680e4edf6a8645c.png       or this      image.png.093d1156fbef9099ddd3e91747bf00e7.png

Edited by Gautham_Rajkumar (see edit history)

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

• Spam changed the title to Should Flaminator be buffed?
  • 1 month later...

It cannot be enhanced since premium availability. Also, Flaminator even with the current modules around and having a proper set up it does pack a punch and no even is the necessary the premium to do the job. I have loses against with good players and set up. 

image.png.b3b8fc02d34c261aea3c097eab88850f.png

image.png.7fc2981eba984ff3638b5728a121d57d.png

There was a post, in the old Forum, regarding the Flaminator, and a debate regarding it's energy cost, one or more saying it was too high. I don't know one way, or the other, as I never really used the weapon, but I thought I would just mention it.

32 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

It cannot be enhanced since premium availability. Also, Flaminator even with the current modules around and having a proper set up it does pack a punch and no even is the necessary the premium to do the job. I have loses against with good players and set up. 

I guess

PURPLE  

Bring Back The Confetti!

"Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

On 3/26/2021 at 10:42 PM, Spam said:

Flaminator is a good weapon but nobody uses it because it is out classed by its L-M counterpart (Hybrid Heat Cannon).

Flaminator

image.png.f778a4a3d16111a9f680e4edf6a8645c.png       or this      image.png.093d1156fbef9099ddd3e91747bf00e7.png

They're too high at all so why just buff it dmg a little bit and it heat damage to 100?

3 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Yeah

The EWE FOX GANG never die

On 3/26/2021 at 11:42 AM, Spam said:

Flaminator

Flaminator is good enough as it currently is. You just need to have a proper setup in order for it to work.

Also- Did you seriously just make a buff topic because Hybrid Heat Cannon, a premium version of Flaminator, is a better version of Flaminator?

Just asking because Flaminator and Hybrid Heat Cannon both struggle against energy builds due to their high energy cost but that's why they're combo'd with lower energy cost weapons like Corrupt Light or used on builds with good energy costs for when they're dual wielded. 

I'm a backfire item magnet. I don't know why but it likely has something to do with the fact that I keep dying.

I blame Ramboy for this.

On 3/26/2021 at 4:42 PM, Spam said:

Flaminator

tbh, savagery and corrupt r useless, flam is useable in cooling destroyers.

In addition, ofc its worse than its l-m counterpart, look at the e-m vs l-m drainers 🤦‍♂️

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

21 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

tbh, savagery and corrupt r useless, flam is useable in cooling destroyers.

In addition, ofc its worse than its l-m counterpart, look at the e-m vs l-m drainers 🤦‍♂️

Rapid Destruction is worse than Spartan Carnage.

It needs a buff.

I'm a backfire item magnet. I don't know why but it likely has something to do with the fact that I keep dying.

I blame Ramboy for this.