New Item Overloaded EMP!

Jiyoon

i have a feeling it will be more relevant if (and when) the balance changes take effect

just like emp when it first came out, it will turn into a "shoot first to win" weapon, and with the favorable range that covers 2 starting ranges, this will only bring its popularity higher.

getting drained 500 on turn 1 is just a killer

resident shelf sitter

This thing, just as its regular side version, should not exist.

This will be a real hard debate on whether this should exist or not. Such "imbalanced" item by nature should be considered twice before implementing

getting drained 500 on turn 1 is just a killer

For energy, they might want it. Because they can shake it off themselves. Consider it might as well be some of the truly useful items that help a energy mech stand out

Spoiler

two energy mech with assumed regen of 250 and max en of 700.

emp used. 300/700 and 550/750.

dual malice fired, ending with 456/700, 304/700

It's a FLASH GAME. At least, it once were.

Get over it

Welp, I knew this day would come despite desperately believing against it... Does Tactisoft's ghost drive with their hands on the wheel anymore?

It definitely feels more like backseat driving with broomsticks more than actual driving, if you ask me, because that thing terrifies me and I haven't even faced off against it yet.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success.