how can i get a lot of epics really really quickly(not using base because mine isnt upgraded enough)

MasterChief

To order to get the most XP for your fuel usage, OD-6 Insane is the best option due to its 19k XP for 7 fuel. That, and it's quick to complete, so it won't take as much time to complete as ODSM-2, where there's a 2 buggies and 4 mechs while OD-6 has 1 buggy, 1 tank, and 1 mech.

As for gold, OD-6 Insane is also usable but 2v2 Madboy gives more gold. It really depends on how much time you have and whether or not your builds are strong enough to beat Bigboy or Madboy on Insane difficulty.

And for food, DL-6 (Drylands - Ramboy) Normal or OD-6 Normal since they both have fortune box chances for low fuel costs (DL-6 = 4 fuel per run on Normal / OD-6 = 5 fuel per run on Normal). However, keep in mind that OD-6 Normal bots will adapt to your build's power level, so they'll have Insane level of stats if you're strong enough... Oh, and OD-6 Normal has less fortune box chances than DL-6 Normal but it provides more gold and XP per run.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

26 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Don't tell anyone but the secret is farming 🧑‍🌾🤫

Why did you have to tell them about the secret ingredient, man?!

Now they're gonna capitalize on it with overpriced price tags!

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, MasterChief said:

should i do 1v1 or 2v2 ramboy insane, easy, or hard.

1v1 Ramboy on Easy for the most fuel efficiency while grinding since it costs only 4 fuel per run.

5 hours ago, MasterChief said:

so, uh, i farmed through all 81 of my fuel last night on that mission, and i didnt get a single epic or fortune box. all i got was commons and rares.

You can upgrade items to epic by using the food.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Killer gamer 22322 said:

For me I upgraded the fortune box arena dingy and now I get a fortune box every 15 items. And I think it is farming and raid. Raid for tokens and tokens for boxes.

why u necroposting. i already got an answer :V

One Mech to rule them all