🔥Burning Champions Tournament 🔥

Marija

• Community Team

We finally have the majority of builds, but some of them are not valid, I left a comment in those applications on whats wrong. Please fix it if you want to participate, I will wait until tonight (5-6 more hours) in case they do see that and do something, but after that I will write them off and post the fighting pairs. 

I believe it wouldnt be fair towards anyone to wait any longer while you had the deadlines and everything posted ahead. 

Elcent is the best.

3 hours ago, Marija said:

We finally have the majority of builds, but some of them are not valid, I left a comment in those applications on whats wrong. Please fix it if you want to participate, I will wait until tonight (5-6 more hours) in case they do see that and do something, but after that I will write them off and post the fighting pairs. 

I believe it wouldnt be fair towards anyone to wait any longer while you had the deadlines and everything posted ahead. 

It's weird how people make fault even when u explain everything so many🤦 times

• Community Team

Here are the fighting pairs for the first round! Schedule your fight with your opponent and after that, please post a replay code and who won, so I can check if everything is okay 😄 

Eneg is getting a free pass in this round due to a non round number of people participating. 

Good luck everyone!!!

Pairs1.png

Elcent is the best.

11 minutes ago, Electro said:

Well played  @Neutrino, good luck for the rest of the tournament ^^

Screenshot_20230306-205133_Super Mechs.jpg

58239 (first battle)

Screenshot_20230306-205137_Super Mechs.jpg

Thanks for disclosing your build spacer.png

2 hours ago, Marija said:

Here are the fighting pairs for the first round! Schedule your fight with your opponent and after that, please post a replay code and who won, so I can check if everything is okay 😄 

Eneg is getting a free pass in this round due to a non round number of people participating. 

Good luck everyone!!!

Pairs1.png

Marija the Excel pro