🔥Burning Champions Tournament 🔥

Marija

3 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

@Marija When I opened the boxes, I did not get most of the items I needed to build the mech. Could you give me extra boxes like last tournament?

Me too please. I need both normal and epic boxes. Sorry for the hassle.

9 hours ago, Riot said:

i dont even know how you guys need more boxes lol, guess i just got lucky with my first 30 or so

The thing is, when I was cleaning the inverter, out of habit, as in the last tournament (and it was electric), I put only energy items on the break (except for modules, of course). The result is almost all the energy items in the heat tournament... But I managed to build a mech, now I only need massive lava feet and a good drone.

P. S. And yes, it's very stupid lol

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

• Community Team

Since some of you are missing items, please react to this post of mine with any reaction if you'd like me to send you some more epic cards or boxes. 

I have your comments in applications as well, but just in case repeating here thats possible to get more stuff if you didnt know. 

EDIT: Replies merged.

I sent out 400 more epic cards to everyone who reacted or asked in the application. 

A reminder that the mech submission ends on Saturday noon, central european time I mean 😄

Edited by Marija
Merged replies (see edit history)

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

I see that majority of people didnt post their builds yet, and we have like 3 hours until ''Saturday noon''...  Do we need to extend this deadline or what? 

Also please remember to post it in your existing application and not make a new one!

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

The time should be over yes, but only 11 out of 36 people who applied on time posted their builds.. I guess we should give some more time, lets say Monday? Does that work for everyone? 

Also, please check your builds again, I noticed some people added teleports to their mechs, which are not allowed as they are energy and not heat items. 

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, Marija said:

The time should be over yes, but only 11 out of 36 people who applied on time posted their builds.. I guess we should give some more time, lets say Monday? Does that work for everyone? 

Also, please check your builds again, I noticed some people added teleports to their mechs, which are not allowed as they are energy and not heat items. 

oh. ok

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

On 3/2/2023 at 2:36 AM, JUGGERNAUT said:

Its weird alright . When i open mix boxes in my own acc i get plenty of things.

But in this temp acc when i open mix boxes somehow i cant get the weapon i want.

Its like its programmed to not spawn certain  items.....

For ex : flaminator

I have the same problem of boxe

11 hours ago, Marija said:

I was told deadline was Sunday. I've submitted now. Didnt get chance to do much testing tho so I have little faith 👍