Bad manners (BM)

TeaIsMyLife

Hello.

There're many toxic and inadequate players in our game nowdays. You may be one of them. Of course, any game has part of toxic people and SM isn't an exception. I'd like to make out community a bit cleaner and better. So, there're some rules here how not to be an player with bad manners:

1) Avoid emoji spam. "Hello" at the start and "GG" at the end is enough.

2) You don't have to write "Hello" at the start of the game, but it's better to do it. If your opponent didn't write "Hello", you don't need to spam with "Hello" emojis hinting that he forgot them.

3) DO NOT DRAG OUT THE MOVE. Comments are redundant...

4) You haven't any right to write "GG" until your opponent did it, even if your opponent wrote "Hello".  Your opponent has lost. He doesn't need praise for his game if he lost. Writing "GG" ahead of time means: "hey dude you lost leave and don't waste my time". This is considered as a BM.

I hope after reading this post the number of toxic players will reduce.

If you're a toxic you need to change the game. The meaning of the game is to chill and get distracted. There's no point in playing in SM if you always flame out and bring negative to other players. Delete this game or change theattitude towards it :).

I wish you all the best. Have a nice day, good luck! :)

1 hour ago, TeaIsMyLife said:

4) You haven't any right to write "GG" until your opponent did it, even if your opponent wrote "Hello".  Your opponent has lost. He doesn't need praise for his game if he lost. Writing "GG" ahead of time means: "hey dude you lost leave and don't waste my time". This is considered as a BM.

I hope after reading this post the number of toxic players will reduce.

Yet what if the player had no toxic intentions whatsoever? And the numbers won't reduce since there are those who don't use forums or had not known the existence.

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

5 hours ago, SolarisHK416 said:

Yet what if the player had no toxic intentions whatsoever? And the numbers won't reduce since there are those who don't use forums or had not known the existence.

Well, yes. Those beer guys are impossible to be countered by forum xd

7 hours ago, life king said:

how is someone writing "gg" early toxic? it means good game, I swear people infering meanings that aren't there and demanding others take it into consideration is often more annoying than the things there complaining about

Not really.

How I said earlier the opponent doesn't need a praise if he lost. Early gg is annoying. "Good game" meaning can be used in sarcastic sense, which is bad.

7 hours ago, Zylok said:

I reckon it's better to do what you want and don't give a shit about what your opponent does. 

Case closed, no whining on either side, don't be snowflake.

Ignoring the problem isn't a solution. If you act like a pig, like other toxic players, it will spawn more issues.

Idk what about other players, but I don't want to swim in dirty and toxic swamp.

People will still manage to be Toxic on WU even though WU doesn't have a chat nor an emoji function, only gets worse that WU doesn't even have a censor function and all sort of racial slurs can get slinged around like dope on a friday night, you be the judge on how family friendly the SM Community is, no hopes on that me guy.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

13 hours ago, TeaIsMyLife said:

Not really.

How I said earlier the opponent doesn't need a praise if he lost. Early gg is annoying. "Good game" meaning can be used in sarcastic sense, which is bad.

Ignoring the problem isn't a solution. If you act like a pig, like other toxic players, it will spawn more issues.

Idk what about other players, but I don't want to swim in dirty and toxic swamp.

gg isn't a praise it's acknowledging that the other person was a fun opponent if anything, a good game is a fun game not a way of saying that your opponent needs to be praised, quite frankly the best way to deal with toxic players is just to force feed them there own medicine when you have a good opportunity and sit there knowing the other person is toxic because they lack something themselves

If we’re going to talk about bad behaviors, etiquette is the least of our concerns. The real player attitude problem lies with counters and smurfs. The latter seems like it can be resolved without changing player behavior, but the former is incorrigible by any other means.

Going nowhere with all the intent and purpose of going somewhere.

On 1/28/2023 at 4:54 PM, TeaIsMyLife said:

there're some rules here how not to be an player with bad manners:

1) Avoid emoji spam. "Hello" at the start and "GG" at the end is enough.

Why all other texts added from developers should not be used ❓

How that can be considered as "bad manners", when even the game developers have given these options to use ❓

🙄

23 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Why all other texts added from developers should not be used ❓

How that can be considered as "bad manners", when even the game developers have given these options to use ❓

🙄

honestly combining the argument you made here with my argument, I think he's just complaining about nothing, out of the 4 mentioned here the only one thats actually annoying is 3, dragging out your move

actually 1, 2 and 4 are probably less annoying than people who complain about bad manners constantly

Edited by life king (see edit history)

To chime in into this situation, all games are good games so long as neither side's a toxic prick with a micropenis personal insecurity, games are meant to be fun, not another way to kill your braincells nor make you wanna contemplate the noose from all the negative influence.

🐇🐇🐇

Edited by The Rabbity (see edit history)

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]