SM Windows Version - Big Problems

L4K3

Welcome!
As you may already know,SM is now unplayable in browsers as of late,so we're left with the Mac/Windows and the Android/iOS versions.

---

The Windows 10 version has BIG problems and I swear I won't be playing anymore.First of all,this:

image.thumb.png.39b35ed5fb13322538cfe7a62218b01b.png

Ok,I have * GB of RAM,but this is still a lot.Don't mind the percentages as I also run Chrome on dual monitors.Like always,yet it's the first time it's SO bad.

So you wanna tell me a downloaded version consumes at least 10x the amount that the browser version (on Chrome,already a very demanding motor) did?Laughably horrible.

---

@Alexander

Also,not only does the game FREEZE on downloaded windows version and I mean that *very frequently* (it's not the PC's fault this time),but does it have to pop an ad like after *every* bot killed?

I played the new portal and I got 5 ADS PER RUN!This is outrageous and it's literally unplayable!!!Unskippable ads,too,so you sit for 30 seconds like an idiot at a screen every like 5 or so other seconds.

And not only do you have to sit like that after like EVERY bot to see an entire ad,you also have to sit and pray to a God not to break your screen since it freezes mid-battle so frequently!

---

Is there a fix available or any other way to play on PC anymore?Cause I swear to both your and my Gods that I'm not launching this app ever again otherwise.I've never seen a more infuriating application,as where even GTA with ads would freeze less and be less laggy on my PC.

23 hours ago, L4K3 said:

Welcome!
As you may already know,SM is now unplayable in browsers as of late,so we're left with the Mac/Windows and the Android/iOS versions.

---

The Windows 10 version has BIG problems and I swear I won't be playing anymore.First of all,this:

image.thumb.png.39b35ed5fb13322538cfe7a62218b01b.png

Ok,I have * GB of RAM,but this is still a lot.Don't mind the percentages as I also run Chrome on dual monitors.Like always,yet it's the first time it's SO bad.

So you wanna tell me a downloaded version consumes at least 10x the amount that the browser version (on Chrome,already a very demanding motor) did?Laughably horrible.

I am not having the problems you are experiencing.  It works for me.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

1 hour ago, The_Yo_Yo_Man said:

Also @L4K3

There is a settings about graphics in SM.
I just remembered

If you have changed all of them to low then shit idk what's the problem lol

I did in an attempt.

It seems the problem is the app itself,not the resources it consumes from the PC.It did consume less but it had no effect;same freezing and every-enemy unskippable ads.

I think if you spend money the ads go away. On my main I only bought the $20 magma offer, after that I never really get pop up ads. I’m able to watch ads for tokens. But on my alt I get ads every other mission. In conclusion I think you gotta spend some money and I think the ads will go away.

@L4K3 Did you ever spend money on the game?