Jump to content
  • 0

Any "News" about the game-development ?


bestplayeroftheworld

Question

@Alexander

Any "News" about the game-development of SuperMechs❓

Any plans for the future of this game ❓

Any steps, which are already done ❓

I mean ... last "News" are from July 05 and October is coming, so I guess you were not on holidays for so long ❗
I hope your health is fine and we hear from you soon about these questions ❗
A few words about would be appreciated from me and I guess from all other players as well ❗

greetings
bestplayeroftheworld

🙂

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 2

@all & @Alexander

Since there is an other thread with some simular questions AND it seems many players are confused about the history of
SuperMechs, future of SuperMechs and it's last 2 - 3 years of development incl. the owner change, I would like to kindly ask, if the main developer and Ceo of Gato Games Mr. Alexander could give us please just some words about (here in the forum) ❗❓

Not all players use discord and I hope that this forum here still has it's purpose ❗

😉

greetings
bestplayeroftheworld

P.S.: as well as many new players seems not to know who I am, which is not so important, but what I can defenetly say, I know pretty much most of the history of SuperMechs of all players ❗
I can as well tell pretty much everything - from a players perspective - what the 2 player-groups "big whales" and "F2P" would like to have on positiv changes of the game, since I played now for many years on both sides ❗
Feel free to ask ❗

😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2

As someone who has spent a fair amount of money on the game recently, I too would like to hear if there are going to be any changes. If they're never going to release any new content or weapons actively like whenever CleverName was active, I don't see why I should continue to spend money on a neglected game.

 

I've seen this game through the majour steps it took to be this right here. I remember back whenever the game was a small campaign map, whenever being rank 1 was very possible as a f2p, and whenever the crates were still Legendary with a chance of Mythicals. I was about 10 whenever I last saw those days though.

 

This game has turned into a massive headache and frankly, it's hard to have fun without having good luck and a wallet on hand. I doubt GATO Games will ever see this, but if anyone on their team happens to see this. You're not only going to lose me as a loyal player who chooses to support your game financially, but lots of other people who spent way more time and money.

 

This game was once a blessing that made you think and made way for just the right about of strategy and challenge to make it a great game to get hooked on. Now, like I said before, it's a massive headache. Will you do your part as the new "owners" or whatever you want to call yourselves of this game and make it good? Or will you sit back and watch as this slowly crumbles down into the dirt whenever you know that you can fix it if you actually pick yourself up and stop being slow and motivate yourself to step up to the plate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2

its not even about missing items at this point

gato managed to powercreep more than the entirety of tacticsoft's grasp on reloaded. who will even take the time to go through the motions when it'll be 15+ years before they reach r1 as a f2p?

alex and the gang are obv not gonna do balance changes. hell, even i remember alex said he was AGAINST doin any more. its really his weird mindset that baffles me.

like: "zarkares had its time. therefore we will never make it viable again" - when nightmare was buffed. like what kind of logic is this? oh so once its past meta, thatll be the last time itll be seen ever? asset recycling awareness 0?????
 

the devs really are just gonna string yall along til the end of time.

inventory space rework?

balance changes?

"theres actually 60million unique accounts, 28million since 2018"?? foh with that bs. if that were the case, there'd be waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more than 70 r1 people at the end of season. whoever's left in this game are basically nostalgia andys like me, hackers, or copilots that run husks of those who left.

"ackshually theres only 300ish people in this server because we split the playerbase into 100s of servers" this makes no sense whatsoever since a) is counterintuitive to the matchmaking system and b) there'd be more people on the LB.

if the devs take this post down, wbk.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2
3 hours ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

Yeah they're basically ignoring us... :[

Absolutely ignoring all of us 

there all to busy playing on  free discord  the forum is now Obsolete 

no post no announce no Easter sale it’s bitter 

Will included are freindly moderator that are never here for us 

As a reminder that we do exist here and  not on discord 

they won’t even answer because there not here anymore 

so you all should move discord and close the forum it with be a lot better

@Alexander@Fluffeh @Riot @Raul

 

Happy Easter !!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2

Gato don’t have any new vision or the expertise to move this game to the next level as per last owner say ( lost codes )

There nothing going ?

I was told that Gato  is only maintaining and polishing it out game 

Unless someone has something new  ?

 

 

 

 

IMG_2591.jpeg

On 4/9/2023 at 11:53 AM, hasn said:

Yeah discord is app can be installed in pc and mobile devices 

There is no plan !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
23 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

@Alexander

Any "News" about the game-development of SuperMechs❓

Any plans for the future of this game ❓

Any steps, which are already done ❓

I mean ... last "News" are from July 05 and October is coming, so I guess you were not on holidays for so long ❗
I hope your health is fine and we hear from you soon about these questions ❗
A few words about would be appreciated from me and I guess from all other players as well ❗

greetings
bestplayeroftheworld

🙂

The "News" is that there is no "News" or updates. We're all just plodding along with our wishful thinking,, hopes and dreams.

 

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
7 hours ago, Zylok said:

I always like it when people forget that Gato has done more than 'just a banwave'.

They've literally shifted the years old meta with a balance update, but okay, seems like everyone forgot that.

Frantic is still a problem...counters...there is no old meta. OEMP is killing arena.

ntm raid still sucks because of its old emplaments they need a range shift, not everyone wants to wait years or spend money for items for their exact problems with range because they dont have the meta of raid weapons like valiant or overcooking oven, i was ok with portals being buffed but raid? It needs to be the same way it was back in 2019.

portals take too long because they are holiday occasions

150 token missions are meh and slow

100 tokens is easy for smurf clans because they get 1k wins in days, ive been in the extermenators clan and they literally made as much or more than two premuim packs before season ended...

what old meta was shifted? Just curious because res drainers are a must thank to so many res problems.

Edited by Kendall-Tempest
spelling check (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
4 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

2023 and another half year is gone ...

Can someone from GATO Games side please take 5 minutes to give us players some "updates" (some words about the future of SuperMechs) ❓

Would be great - thank you ❗

🙄

 

I got a  email response and it wasn’t  very specific about new Sm

 

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1

I have been many times adviced by the game's veterans to invest now into the game and reaps the goods later as the great rumored "update" would come into the game, i decided to buy myself a 50$ meal feast instead, the chicken tasted great, people who invested on the prenium packs missed out on the spicy style dipping sauce and the tendies, period.

Edited by The Rabbity (see edit history)

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1

Stop playing the game and eat fried chicken, win win.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
55 minutes ago, Cole_Since_2012 said:

As someone who has spent a fair amount of money on the game recently, I too would like to hear if there are going to be any changes. If they're never going to release any new content or weapons actively like whenever CleverName was active, I don't see why I should continue to spend money on a neglected game.

 

I've seen this game through the majour steps it took to be this right here. I remember back whenever the game was a small campaign map, whenever being rank 1 was very possible as a f2p, and whenever the crates were still Legendary with a chance of Mythicals. I was about 10 whenever I last saw those days though.

 

This game has turned into a massive headache and frankly, it's hard to have fun without having good luck and a wallet on hand. I doubt GATO Games will ever see this, but if anyone on their team happens to see this. You're not only going to lose me as a loyal player who chooses to support your game financially, but lots of other people who spent way more time and money.

 

This game was once a blessing that made you think and made way for just the right about of strategy and challenge to make it a great game to get hooked on. Now, like I said before, it's a massive headache. Will you do your part as the new "owners" or whatever you want to call yourselves of this game and make it good? Or will you sit back and watch as this slowly crumbles down into the dirt whenever you know that you can fix it if you actually pick yourself up and stop being slow and motivate yourself to step up to the plate.

Just spend and get parts that you still don't have. Just have a goal to reach Clever Arsenal Level farming. 🤭I will be there at some point in about 10 years. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
9 hours ago, DefinitelyNotTrophy said:

its not even about missing items at this point

gato managed to powercreep more than the entirety of tacticsoft's grasp on reloaded. who will even take the time to go through the motions when it'll be 15+ years before they reach r1 as a f2p?

alex and the gang are obv not gonna do balance changes. hell, even i remember alex said he was AGAINST doin any more. its really his weird mindset that baffles me.

like: "zarkares had its time. therefore we will never make it viable again" - when nightmare was buffed. like what kind of logic is this? oh so once its past meta, thatll be the last time itll be seen ever? asset recycling awareness 0?????
 

the devs really are just gonna string yall along til the end of time.

inventory space rework?

balance changes?

"theres actually 60million unique accounts, 28million since 2018"?? foh with that bs. if that were the case, there'd be waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more than 70 r1 people at the end of season. whoever's left in this game are basically nostalgia andys like me, hackers, or copilots that run husks of those who left.

"ackshually theres only 300ish people in this server because we split the playerbase into 100s of servers" this makes no sense whatsoever since a) is counterintuitive to the matchmaking system and b) there'd be more people on the LB.

if the devs take this post down, wbk.

 

 

 

Honestly you correct with every point

Most balance suggestions get ignored like what the point of that section

Inventory system is too annoying i mean how 5+ inventory slots help after every 5 level ups?

Not to mention of the atrocious cost of buying new inventory slots why would the cost raise after every bought and still give 5 inventory slots

The arena matchmaking for those under rank 15 the rank where starts 2vs2 and people don't have to deal smurfers which is said not against the rules like what? It's normal thing for the strong to bully the weak no sense?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
12 hours ago, hasn said:

Most balance suggestions get ignored like what the point of that section

Yeah. The community gives a lot of suggestions and other stuff which can be very beneficial for the game, and can even help Gato Games financially, yet Gato ignores it most of the time. If they really think the game will be more successful like this, then that's pretty stupid I think.

 

12 hours ago, hasn said:

Inventory system is too annoying i mean how 5+ inventory slots help after every 5 level ups?

Not to mention of the atrocious cost of buying new inventory slots why would the cost raise after every bought and still give 5 inventory slots

Yeah. Why do they increase the price of the inventory slots when the amount of slots you're buying stays the same every time you buy them???I think that doesn't make sense at all.

 

12 hours ago, hasn said:

The arena matchmaking for those under rank 15 the rank where starts 2vs2 and people don't have to deal smurfers which is said not against the rules like what? It's normal thing for the strong to bully the weak no sense?

Absolutely Correct.

 

The developers say that it is OK for smurfs to farm low rank players by using full mythical/divine items??? Doesn't targeting low rank players come under WITCH HUNTING??

They also use smurfing to get tokens easily. Doesn't that come under EXPLOITATION OF GAME RESOURCES??? Are they really not going AGAINST THE RULES???

 

...That's all I have to say. I know that it's pretty much useless to type all of this, because it will probably get ignored by Gato anyway.

But saying all of this is probably better than not saying anything, because at least there can be a small chance of it being seen.

Edited by Battalion Incinerator
Reduced full caps, made it bold (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
3 hours ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

Absolutely Correct.

*deep inhale*

IS IT REALLY OK FOR SMURFS TO FARM LOW RANK PLAYERS, AND BY USING FULL MYTHICAL ITEMS??? DOESN'T THIS COME UNDER WITCH HUNTING??? THEY ARE TARGETING A SPECIFIC GROUP OF PEOPLE! AND THAT SPECIFIC GROUP IS PLAYERS ON RANK 17 AND RANK 16 MOST OF THE TIME.

THEY ALSO USE THIS METHOD TO GET TOKENS EASILY. DOESN'T THAT COME UNDER EXPLOITATION OF GAME RESOURCES??? AREN'T THEY GOING AGAINST THE RULES???

 

... That's all I have to say.

^

|

Sorry for the full caps. I was kinda in a bad mood...

I can't blame for it its just against the rules yet any reports is filled about doesn't result in waste of time

Not call the developer or the moderators lazy or don't care

WE UNDERSTAND that Alexander is busy with gato games in battle dawn 2 but if we don't see a communication about both games so how are we supposed to trust anything but all we do wait just wait until nothing 😞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Activity

    1. 13

      Started a new acct 5 hours ago, (April 17)

    2. 4

      My acc I spent 1 grand on is banned because they said I hacked

    3. 2

      Story of how cheap SM got, 10 years ago. Back to the beginning....

    4. 2

      Story of how cheap SM got, 10 years ago. Back to the beginning....

    5. 3

      Need help with first mythics

    6. 3

      Need help with first mythics

    7. 3

      Need help with first mythics

×
×
  • Create New...