Any "News" about the game-development ?

bestplayeroftheworld

Question

@Alexander

Any "News" about the game-development of SuperMechs❓

Any plans for the future of this game ❓

Any steps, which are already done ❓

I mean ... last "News" are from July 05 and October is coming, so I guess you were not on holidays for so long ❗
I hope your health is fine and we hear from you soon about these questions ❗
A few words about would be appreciated from me and I guess from all other players as well ❗

greetings
bestplayeroftheworld

🙂

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Today is a special day ...

exactly 1 year since the last Update (small server update) on 18. September 2022

... and still not 1 word about any planed or future Updates for the game ❗

I "guess" it is save to say first time for sure that the game SuperMechs is dead now ❗

🫠

Not yet. 

You are sustaining the game having so much gold. That keeps the pay flow for now to GATO employees. 🤡

On 4/8/2023 at 1:44 PM, Shredder SM said:

They also use smurfing to get tokens easily. Doesn't that come under EXPLOITATION OF GAME RESOURCES??? Are they really not going AGAINST THE RULES???

The reason "farming" is allowed is because clan rewards were made to be claimed... The more active the members of a clan, the faster they all advance.

16 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

How about asking Liran (the first main-developer of this game, who made +70% of the basis of this game) how to handle this game and it's codes ❓

I "guess" the game still has (and had) enough income moneywise, to give him a few 100 dollars or 2 - 3 thousand to give one of the GATO Games Team developers a few hours a "quick" course about how to develop it ❗

Or just give him back his "baby" and pay him a monthly contribution (has not to be very much, just a "little") and when he has time in his life for it, he can do a few hours work according to the payments ❗

I think that would be the best solution, IF Liran would agree about ❗

- Win for GATO Games (more income after updates)
- Win for Liran (a little bit more money for a few hours now and then)
- Win for the players (more fun with new items, new updates, new balancing)

👍

😉

I’m guessing that dude probably move on to a government job by now?

On 12/15/2023 at 6:03 PM, bestplayeroftheworld said:

How about asking Liran (the first main-developer of this game, who made +70% of the basis of this game) how to handle this game and it's codes ❓

I "guess" the game still has (and had) enough income moneywise, to give him a few 100 dollars or 2 - 3 thousand to give one of the GATO Games Team developers a few hours a "quick" course about how to develop it ❗

Or just give him back his "baby" and pay him a monthly contribution (has not to be very much, just a "little") and when he has time in his life for it, he can do a few hours work according to the payments ❗

I think that would be the best solution, IF Liran would agree about ❗

- Win for GATO Games (more income after updates)
- Win for Liran (a little bit more money for a few hours now and then)
- Win for the players (more fun with new items, new updates, new balancing)

👍

😉

Sounds interesting. 👍

58 minutes ago, AssClown said:

The "News" is that there is no "News" or updates. We're all just plodding along with our wishful thinking,, hopes and dreams.

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

This message was sent not to long ago see 👇 below ⬇️ 

5EE144D4-746B-42D3-85D9-C0A119AEC921.jpeg

Edited by AcE BaRoN (see edit history)

15 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

htc" ... don't know what that is ❗
I am sure you meant HTK ... HardToKill ❗

sorry, I made a typo)

I "died" already 2 times ❗
Rumors can do strange things

I realized even then that this was fake news)) 

.: I do as well not wonder that a new account here ask such a question, sure there is a reason for as well 

I haven't played for more than two years, since the first wave of bans, when innocent players were blocked, and real cheaters continued to play (I personally knew those players and what and how they cheating up in the game - they weren't banned and it made me angry, some of their accounts are still in the game).

So if you want to ask such a question, I would recommand to ask "where is Trolls Fast" ... that would be a question with sense ❗

and why not ask where the HTK is? )) I see reign..., I see the USSR in the former places of the top list, but where is your "best of the best among the best of the best ...")). to be honest, it's not interesting, a small joke in your direction. the game is dead, I came back in vain - there is no news, there are no innovations, all the old bugs are still not fixed (the new owners have done something besides a wave of bans? unfortunately, I don't see it). good luck to you, don't hold a grudge 😉

I always like it when people forget that Gato has done more than 'just a banwave'.

They've literally shifted the years old meta with a balance update, but okay, seems like everyone forgot that.

Edited by Zylok (see edit history)

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

Top secret 2.0

S.M  team is surely going to  announce at news network 

I got confirmation and proof that there was indeed a polishing in progress

so stay tuned !

5 hours ago, The Rabbity said:

I have been many times adviced by the game's veterans to invest now into the game and reaps the goods later as the great rumored "update" would come into the game, i decided to buy myself a 50$ meal feast instead, the chicken tasted great, people who invested on the prenium packs missed out on the spicy style dipping sauce and the tendies, period.

Never seen a rabbit eat a chicken before ?

typo  replace word with carrots !!

6 hours ago, Riot said:

Apparently we should get a update this year, some sources say may, others dont, only time can tell

but all the sources I have asked have said this year.

What are all you’re sources please divulged to community ? LOL