Any "News" about the game-development ?

bestplayeroftheworld

Question

@Alexander

Any "News" about the game-development of SuperMechs❓

Any plans for the future of this game ❓

Any steps, which are already done ❓

I mean ... last "News" are from July 05 and October is coming, so I guess you were not on holidays for so long ❗
I hope your health is fine and we hear from you soon about these questions ❗
A few words about would be appreciated from me and I guess from all other players as well ❗

greetings
bestplayeroftheworld

🙂

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

7 hours ago, hasn said:

I can't blame for it its just against the rules yet any reports is filled about doesn't result in waste of time

Not call the developer or the moderators lazy or don't care

WE UNDERSTAND that Alexander is busy with gato games in battle dawn 2 but if we don't see a communication about both games so how are we supposed to trust anything but all we do wait just wait until nothing 😞

Yes. Al least he should give us some information, like when BD2 is going to be finished.

7 hours ago, hasn said:

I can't blame for it its just against the rules yet any reports is filled about doesn't result in waste of time

Not call the developer or the moderators lazy or don't care

WE UNDERSTAND that Alexander is busy with gato games in battle dawn 2 but if we don't see a communication about both games so how are we supposed to trust anything but all we do wait just wait until nothing 😞

Yes. We understand he is busy but he should at least tell us something, like when BD2 finishes or something.

By someone, somewhere.

38 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

What I cannot understand, is ...

... they (whoever is the boss of GATO Games) bought SuperMechs from tacticsoft,

to make big promises, to make a few server-related updates, 2 ban-waves, 1 balance-update

and then close to 1 year (their 2nd year) nothing ❗❓

🙄

I "guess" they bought it not for $50,000.-, much much more ❗

IF the reason for buying it was not the money profit,
then at least it SHOULD have been heart-blood for the game and it's history ❗

I mean if they don't want it, I would take it ❗

I understand that there was a group who loved the game BattleDawn and they played it literally day & night.
I understand that they wanted to make that game great again and/or better, I even understand they tried to
create a new version BattleDawn 2 ❗

But I do not understand, that the owner / they care only about BattleDawn  & BattleDawn 2, but close
to 0 about SuperMechs ❗

That does not make any sense to me, IF the numbers (around 200 players max at BD) are correct ❗
Compaired to the number of players at SuperMechs - imagine they would make half the advertisment as for BD 2,
SuperMechs SHOULD get their full attention ❗

Feel free, to correct me, if I said anything wrong ❗

😉

Sounds logic to me.

As you mentioned, the lack of updates for this game also discourages old players or some players playing for 3 years like my own self. Sure, they needed time to check program, learn, make changes, learn laws applicable according to international rules, game programing advances and new codes to keep up, etc. Now, even no new parts, bans etc, some items to keep some fun like portals with relics, portals with tokens often enough let say every 3 weeks will be nicer to keep players happy and bring more to the game. 

Even the recent offers have been trimmed if you compare the recent month in the wrong direction. 

As you know, I do not like to complain and I get into my normal farming stuff or used too till last year, but now I think it is time to get some love to this game because I think it is time for it giving some bandwidth of space to make corrections, learn and with limited personal, work on both games enhancement even they might feel too stretched. 

Coding takes a long time I know that. 

Anyway, I am retired due to work but not quitting the game looking forward to advancing my accounts and to see some portals very often, free space for parts, account level change to 500 instead of 250 boring things for over 2 years with some great parts to collect maybe selectable, if possible, every 50-75 levels, solo players enhancement on relics because they do not have time to play on clans and their rules crating a limiter to them and few others. 

I know the game need to generate money but those are basic and that support players and buyers. I am a free to play and for fun buyer not a pay to win when I can be there all the time at top. 

image.thumb.png.a02b975df814dd503596ac221dd8a8a8.png

There is no clan competition. Just BS right now people moving around jumping like goat's clan to clan. Top players not even try to move ranks. Many retiring or lack of interest. 

When I started, the game still vibrant not at level you might see on past time before me starting this game, but the reality is that people connected dropped a lot of the numbers I used to see. SAD been a decent game if compare with many others around and I am a video game player since the 70's so I can tell a bit. 

Oh well, will see..... 

Keep going with your advice. Players like you are good to have around. 

4 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

also I’m willing to bet taticisoft made the changes after gato bought the game. I’ll present as evidence the lack of any Changes since the transition period.

7 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

to make big promises, to make a few server-related updates, 2 ban-waves, 1 balance-update

and then close to 1 year (their 2nd year) nothing ❗❓

🙄

I "guess" they bought it not for $50,000.-, much much more ❗

IF the reason for buying it was not the money profit,
then at least it SHOULD have been heart-blood for the game and it's history ❗

I mean if they don't want it, I would take it ❗

I understand that there was a group who loved the game BattleDawn and they played it literally day & night.
I understand that they wanted to make that game great again and/or better, I even understand they tried to
create a new version BattleDawn 2 ❗

But I do not understand, that the owner / they care only about BattleDawn  & BattleDawn 2, but close
to 0 about SuperMechs ❗

That does not make any sense to me, IF the numbers (around 200 players max at BD) are correct ❗
Compaired to the number of players at SuperMechs - imagine they would make half the advertisment as for BD 2,
SuperMechs SHOULD get their full attention ❗

Feel free, to correct me, if I said anything wrong ❗

😉

Absolutely correct!

They aren't giving attention to SM at all. If they don't want to do anything, why not sell it to another company that actually cares about the game's development? Why not sell it to a company that would regularly make updates on the game?

I know they are busy with BD2, but couldn't they sell it to a company that would regularly give SM new stuff?

Edited by Battalion Incinerator (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.

21 minutes ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

Absolutely correct!

They aren't giving attention to SM at all. If they don't want to do anything, why not sell it to another company that actually cares about the game's development? Why not sell it to a company that would regularly make updates on the game?

I know they are busy with BD2, but couldn't they sell it to a company that would regularly give SM new stuff?

Selling the to another company is good idea but said easiert han done

Because you can't just give your game to any company right away

Honestly you can't bring geometry dash and Garry mod game 2 that didn't have updates in 5 years but still has big active playerbase.

We all hope 1 day alexander and gato games to do something to supermechs but we just gotta wait 😞 ?

7 hours ago, Yakir said:

is there anyone in the super mechs player base who can talk with big game companies or someone to see if their interested in buying the game or even buying it themselvs because that would be another way to get out of our lack of attention mess from gato games and alex.

has anyone ever asked to buy the game and gotten a no or are we just waiting for someone to ask

Maybe I can. I have some gold and tokens. It might work. 

image.thumb.png.52f7642680672596d54a99dea60b7476.png

Bq8yNlNRp9lhrLDRY=

May 2023 and more than 8 months since the OP ...

Can someone from GATO Games side please take 5 minutes to give us players some "updates" (some words about the future of SuperMechs) ❓

Would be great - thank you ❗

🙄

6 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

What is a "basic update" ❓

I mean ... the game exist since 2012, that's more than 11 years, we had tons of updates, even a "Reloaded" (new start of the game), but now more than one year not even a small update ❗

"Will be" or "Would be" ❓

😉

Thats it is what I mean.

Ask you has been asking, it will be nice to have a basic info about the game direction by the game owner. I mean, do they have any plans to improve something like servers, game changes, tweaking something etc. I don't use Discord just the forum and there is no information flow about it. 😶

I just wondering around a bit because I am not playing for some time now just farming and will be interesting to know a bit of the game future. 

Maybe I can get an update by the time I reach 62. That is the earlier time when we can apply for USA Social Security. 

&ehk=3xG7MfwgmmgGKyk4pJ1xdbQI3XjljbIjW3P

Today is a special day ...

exactly 1 year since the last Update (small server update) on 18. September 2022

... and still not 1 word about any planed or future Updates for the game ❗

I "guess" it is save to say first time for sure that the game SuperMechs is dead now ❗

😉