The new GOAT tournament 🐐

Marija

Well in that case- I'ma go change the nickname lol. I'm not really gonna use it, I already have a build in mind so I shall use that one. I wont play arena on it cus well- as marija said its getting banned. By the way, thank you Marija and the staff/admins whatever you want to call them for setting this up. Hopefully this will bring some life back into the game!

Edited by Spoon (see edit history)

• Community Team

Do test out builds with each other and in chat I guess, I personally think arena is time wasting as you wont really be keeping the account, but up to you 😄

If you havent already joined our official discord server, now is the time as a lot of people will be talking about the tournament, testing and similar. So, join us 😄

Elcent is the best.

• Community Team

While you make and test builds, be on the lookout for items that can be ''abused'' and OP. We banned EMP and Heat Bomb for those reasons but if any others seem a bit too much do suggest.

Dont stress it too much, we still have a week ahead :)) 

Elcent is the best.

56 minutes ago, Anthony..Z said:

@marijaHola, una pregunta relacionada con el torneo, ¿se puede competir con armas épicas en el nivel 30 o no?

Captura de pantalla_2022-05-23-17-16-00-872_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

Hola Anthony..Z, No, no puedes competir con el nivel épico 30. No tiene que ser más del nivel 1.

este es un chat en ingles por favor habla ingles, si tienes que usar un traductor por favor hazlo. no podemos ayudarlo si no sabemos lo que está diciendo.

Translated (Hi Anthony..Z, No, you can't compete with epic level 30. It cannot be more than level 1.

this is a chat in english please speak english, if you have to use a translator please do. we can't help you if we don't know what you're saying. )

^ grammatically incorrect, I translated it from english to spanish than back to english, so the I used words got messed up.

Edited by Imapancake15 (see edit history)

On 5/18/2022 at 7:52 PM, Marija said:

Rare and common items can be upgraded, epic ones not.

However, is it allowed to "upgrade" epic items by customizing them with any color kit or paint?

On 5/18/2022 at 12:52 PM, Marija said:

The rules are pretty much the same as before: 

• Build a mech using level 1 epic, rare or common items. Rare and common items can be upgraded, epic ones not. 

I can see some people getting disqualified already. lol

Can we play Campaign to get more item box if we open all 300 silver box and 300 epic card still cannot build our dream GOAT mech?

I don't have any box in unclaimed box

PS: I didn't play arena, campaign and upgrade arena shop

I just want to ask about Campaign for sure

Screenshot_20220524-112621_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-113122_Super Mechs.jpg

Edited by _RAMpAGE_HITMAN_A47_ (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, _RAMpAGE_HITMAN_A47_ said:

Can we play Campaign to get more item box if we open all 300 silver box and 300 epic card still cannot build our dream GOAT mech?

I don't have any box in unclaimed box

PS: I didn't play arena, campaign and upgrade arena shop

I just want to ask about Campaign for sure

Screenshot_20220524-112621_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20220524-113122_Super Mechs.jpg

You can do campaign 

• Community Team

You can play campaign sure, I just dont know how many fuels you have as I havent altered or checked that, but if works for you sure. Do make sure you actually test builds against real people 😂 Its great if your build works in campaign, but it might not vs a real person behind the mech XD 

Many people are doing that in our discord server so join us if you havent 😄

Elcent is the best.

1 hour ago, WarrMachine said:

I have also opened all my boxes and still have a few items missing that I would like to test with. Would it be acceptable to give every account another 300 mixed and epic boxes?

Like this post if you agree!

It's true, I opened all the boxes and only got 1 nightfall.

Electrick010®