WE NEED A TRADING SYSTEM

wartman7

Probably good ideaĀ 
but never gonna be added since itll be used in alternates

Theres few ways you can avoid this reallyĀ  ,but yeah

-Setting a minimum rank / requirement to start tradingĀ 
-items have net worth so you cant trade something to another item thats not the same net worthĀ 
-region maybe?(eh ignore this)
-and probably gold for trading (use the existing gold / or have another currency to limit trading aswell)

1 minute ago, kaiko said:

-Setting a minimum rank / requirement to start tradingĀ 
-items have net worth so you cant trade something to another item thats not the same net worthĀ 
-region maybe?(eh ignore this)
-and probably gold for trading (use the existing gold / or have another currency to limit trading aswell)

none of this prevents the player from trading between his/her main and alt accounts and compiling all the goodies into one account.Ā 

1 minute ago, kaiko said:

now, if i'm not mistaken, you want a system to sell items..... right? for gold? not trade, like item to item.Ā 

Discord:Ā Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt:Ā Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

16 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

none of this prevents the player from trading between his/her main and alt accounts and compiling all the goodies into one account.Ā 

now, if i'm not mistaken, you want a system to sell items..... right? for gold? not trade, like item to item.Ā 

In my opinion i think i trade system is not essential, the proof there a ftp player who reach the rank 5-4 .

However a item shopĀ e - m ( epic ), e - m ( legendary ) und l - m ( legendary ) may be possible, maybe l'll make a topic about it .

Just now, AftoKrator_ said:

no i mean by the gold one , gold for a trade session , and also probably set a limit to items that can be traded.. probably. ,Ā 

like for example (500 gold per trade session) thats just an example so yeah

Trading is indeed an interesting system, but due to the risk of players just get tons of account racks up together and trade into one main account and bypass the paywall entirely is the one major issue....so it's best that trade should only be added and accessable as an extreme late game only in late end game exclusive features with the following conditions :

- Max level is now 500
- Items can only be traded at maximum level devine tier evolution
- Trading feed required per trade is 500.000.000 million gold per trade , and that's only for myth that starts at rare, trading a L-M would cost you a solid 1.5 billion gold per trade session.
- Only one trade may be made once a week.
- Trading can only be accessed at level 500...like mentioned above.
- Trading can only be passed when both sides have a trading ticket, which cost you roughly around 500 tokens per ticket.

In case you are curious , these above conditions that's required for you to just trade one item is still way too generous tbh, so even if it were to be implemented , don't expect yourself as an everyday average joe at level 172 to immediately be able to reach it, expect the conditions to be even more ludicrous considering how breaking this feature is.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Ā 

2 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Le trading est en effet un systĆØme intĆ©ressant, mais en raison du risque que les joueurs rassemblent des tonnes de comptes et nĆ©gocient dans un seul compte principal et contournent entiĆØrement le mur de paiement est le seul problĆØme majeur ... il est donc prĆ©fĆ©rable que le commerce ne soit ajoutĆ© et accessible en tant que jeu extrĆŖme en fin de partie uniquement dans les fonctionnalitĆ©s exclusives de fin de jeu avec les conditions suivantesĀ :

- Le niveau maximum est maintenant de 500
- Les objets ne peuvent ĆŖtre Ć©changĆ©s qu'au niveau maximum de l'Ć©volution du niveau divin
- Le flux d'Ć©change requis par Ć©change est de 500Ā 000Ā 000Ā millions d'or par transaction, et ce n'est que pour le mythe qui commence Ć  rare, la nĆ©gociation d'un LM vous coĆ»terait 1,5 milliard d'or par session de transaction.
- Un seul Ć©change peut ĆŖtre effectuĆ© une fois par semaine.
- Le trading n'est accessible qu'au niveau 500... comme mentionnƩ ci-dessus.
- Le trading ne peut ĆŖtre rĆ©ussi que lorsque les deux parties ont un ticket de trading, ce qui vous coĆ»te environ 500 jetons par ticket.

Au cas oĆ¹ vous seriez curieux, ces conditions ci-dessus qui vous sont nĆ©cessaires pour Ć©changer un seul article sont encore beaucoup trop gĆ©nĆ©reuses, donc mĆŖme si elles devaient ĆŖtre mises en œuvre, ne vous attendez pas Ć  ĆŖtre immĆ©diatement un Joe moyen au niveau 172. capable de l'atteindre, attendez-vous Ć  ce que les conditions soient encore plus ridicules compte tenu de la rupture de cette fonctionnalitĆ©.

Level 500 ? i remind me the level 1 to the 250 level take 9-10 month for those who was very active so level 500... maybe 2-3 years

also for the gold price uhh 500.000.000 for only a r-m items ?..Only player no ftp can use the trade function with this price in my opinion .

1 minute ago, Electro said:

Level 500 ? i remind me the level 1 to the 250 level take 9-10 month for those who was very active so level 500... maybe 2-3 years

also for the gold price uhh 500.000.000 for only a r-m items ?..Only player no ftp can use the trade function with this price in my opinion .

Someone who have invested in the numbers of 4 digits thousand dollars into the game and not even they themselves can reach level 250 quickly btw....and trust me , to reach level 500 , it would take you 10 or 20 times the experience you need to get to level 250 as a whole, for all the obvious balancing reasons, though even then, it's still too generous.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

Ā 

8 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Someone who have invested in the numbers of 4 digits thousand dollars into the game and not even they themselves can reach level 250 quickly btw....and trust me , to reach level 500 , it would take you 10 or 20 times the experience you need to get to level 250 as a whole, for all the obvious balancing reasons, though even then, it's still too generous.

P2w players trying to get even more far apart from f2p, just never ever add trading, what you are saying is just dropping money down a void,Ā  no trading is needed, and it's completely unfair to those who are never gonna pay money, you are a cringe p2w player, stop trying to get more advantage than you already have.

1 hour ago, Electro said:

Conclusion :

The trade is not a "bad" idea but it will ruined the economy of the game .

I've played MMOs with trading, constant scam, the higher lvl player control the prices, even in unfair you are forced to get some items this way due to difficulty getting then in other ways, add trading to supermechs and the same will happen, high rank players wil stop grinding, why grind when you can sell useless item to some nub, be it f2p or p2w, the complete community will be turned against itself

Š¢Š¾Ń€Š³Š¾Š²ŃƒŃŽ сŠøстŠµŠ¼Ńƒ Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ сŠ¾Š·Š“Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š±ŠµŠ· ущŠµŃ€Š±Š° Š“Š»Ń ŠøŠ³Ń€ŃƒŃˆŠµŠŗ Šø ŠøŠ³Ń€Š¾ŠŗŠ¾Š²! ŠšŠ°Šŗ Š²Š°Ń€ŠøŠ°Š½Ń‚ ŠæрŠ¾ŃŃ‚Š¾Š³Š¾ рыŠ½ŠŗŠ°, ŠŗуŠ“Š° Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ ŠæрŠ¾Š“Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š“Š¾Š±Ń‹Ń‚Ń‹Šµ трŠ¾Ń„ŠµŠø Š·Š° ŠøŠ³Ń€Š¾Š²Ń‹Šµ Š“ŠµŠ½ŃŒŠ³Šø. ŠŸŠ¾ŠŗуŠæŠŗŠ° Šŗ ŠæрŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ€Ńƒ Š­Š½ŠµŃ€Š³ŠøŠø Š·Š° Š·Š¾Š»Š¾Ń‚Š¾, Šø Š¾Ń‚Š“ŠµŠ»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹Šµ ŠæрŠµŠ“Š¼ŠµŃ‚Ń‹ Š·Š° Š¶ŠµŃ‚Š¾Š½Ń‹, Š²Š¼ŠµŃŃ‚Š¾ Š³Š¾Ń‚Š¾Š²Ń‹Ń… сŠ±Š¾Ń€Š¾Šŗ ŠœŠµŃ…Š¾Š². Š›ŃŽŠ“яŠ¼ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚Ā  Š»ŠµŠ³ŠŗŠ¾ сŠ¾Š±ŠøрŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ ŠøŠ½Š“ŠøŠ²ŠøŠ“уŠ°Š»ŃŒŠ½Š¾Š³Š¾ ŠœŠµŃ…Š°. Š’Š²ŠµŃŃ‚Šø ŠŃƒŠŗцŠøŠ¾Š½Ń‹, сŠ»ŃƒŃ‡Š°Š¹Š½Ń‹Šµ Š»Š¾Ń‚Ń‹, ŠæрŠ¾Š“Š°ŃŽŃ‚ Š°Š“Š¼ŠøŠ½ŠøстрŠ°Ń‚Š¾Ń€Ń‹, ŠæŠ¾ Š¾ŃŠ¾Š±Š¾ Š½ŠøŠ·ŠŗŠ¾Š¹ стŠ°Š²ŠŗŠµ, Š·Š°ŠøŠ½Ń‚ŠµŃ€ŠµŃŠ¾Š²Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠ¾Šµ ŠŗŠ¾Š»ŠøчŠµŃŃ‚Š²Š¾ Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹ (ŠŗŠ°Šŗ ŠæрŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ€), Š’ ŠøтŠ¾Š³Šµ стŠ°Š²ŠŗŠ° Š¼Š¾Š¶ŠµŃ‚ ŠæŠ¾Š“Š½ŃŃ‚ŃŒŃŃ Š²Ń‹ŃˆŠµ стŠ¾ŠøŠ¼Š¾ŃŃ‚Šø тŠ¾Š²Š°Ń€Š° Š² рŠ°Š·Ń‹, Šø ŠŸŠµŃ€ŃŠ¾Š½Š°Š¶ ŠæŠ¾Ń‚Ń€Š°Ń‚Šøт Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠµ ŠøŠ³Ń€Š¾Š²Ń‹Ń… Š¶ŠµŃ‚Š¾Š½Š¾Š² Š·Š° Š½ŃƒŠ¶Š½Ń‹Š¹ ŠøŠ¼ŠµŠ½Š½Š¾ ŠµŠ¼Ńƒ ŠæрŠµŠ“Š¼ŠµŃ‚.Ā šŸ˜•Ā Š›ŃŽŠ“Šø Š¶ŠµŠ»Š°ŃŽŃ‚ Š“Š¾Š»Š³Š¾ ŠøŠ³Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒ, Šø Š½Šµ Š¼Š¾Š³ŃƒŃ‚ фŠøŠ½Š°Š½ŃŠøрŠ¾Š²Š°Ń‚ŃŒ ŠøŠ³Ń€Ńƒ, ŠæŠ¾Š»ŃƒŃ‡Š°ŃŽŃ‚ Š²Š¾Š·Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚ŃŒ ŠæŠ¾ŃŃ‚Š¾ŃŠ½Š½Š¾ Š½Š°Ń…Š¾Š“Šøться Š¾Š½Š»Š°Š¹Š½ Šø Š·Š°Ń€Š°Š±Š°Ń‚Ń‹Š²Š°Ń‚ŃŒ трŠ¾Ń„ŠµŠø Š² ŠøŠ³Ń€Šµ.Š“Š»Š°Š²Š½Š¾Šµ сŠ“ŠµŠ»Š°Ń‚ŃŒ хŠ¾Ń€Š¾ŃˆŠøŠ¹ Š±Š°Š»Š°Š½Ń Š“Š»Ń Š°Š“Š¼ŠøŠ½ŠøстрŠ°Ń†ŠøŠø Šø Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹. Š˜ Ā ŠøŠ³Ń€Š° Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ ŠæŠ¾Š»ŃƒŃ‡Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š“Š¾ŠæŠ¾Š»Š½ŠøтŠµŠ»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹Šµ Š“ŠµŠ½ŃŒŠ³Šø. Š’Š¾Ń‚ Šø Š²ŃŃ‘.ŠÆ ŠøŠ¼ŠµŃŽ Š²Ń€ŠµŠ¼Ń ŠæŠ¾ŠøŠ³Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒ, Š½Š¾ Š½ŠµŃ‚ Š²Š¾Š·Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚Šø ŠæŠ¾ŠŗуŠæŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ тŠ¾ŠæŠ»ŠøŠ²Š¾ Š·Š° Š¶ŠµŃ‚Š¾Š½Ń‹, Šø Š²Ń‹Ń…Š¾Š¶Ńƒ ŠøŠ· ŠøŠ³Ń€Ń‹. ŠœŠ°Š³Š°Š·ŠøŠ½ рŠµŃˆŠøŠ» эту ŠæрŠ¾Š±Š»ŠµŠ¼Ńƒ Š“Š»Ń Š¼Š½Š¾Š³Šøх Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹, Ā ŠæŠ¾Š“Š½ŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ‚ Š¾Š½Š»Š°Š¹Š½ Šø рŠµŠ¹Ń‚ŠøŠ½Š³ этŠ¾Š¹ ŠøŠ³Ń€Ń‹. ŠŸŃ€Š¾Š“Š°Š¶Š° /Š¾Š±Š¼ŠµŠ½ Š¼ŠµŠ¶Š“у ŠæŠ¾Š»ŃŒŠ·Š¾Š²Š°Ń‚ŠµŠ»ŃŠ¼Šø, ŠæрŠøŠ²ŠµŠ“ёт Šŗ ŠæрŠ¾Š“Š°Š¶Šµ ŠæрŠµŃŃ‚ŃƒŠæŠ½ŠøŠŗŠ¾Š² Š·Š° Š“ŠµŠ½ŃŒŠ³Šø Š±ŠµŠ· Š“Š¾Ń…Š¾Š“Š° Š“Š»Ń Š°Š“Š¼ŠøŠ½ŠøстрŠ°Ń†ŠøŠø.Ā Š§Ń‚Š¾ Ā Š¾Šæять Š¶Šµ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ ŠæрŠøŠ²Š»ŠµŠŗŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ Š¼Š½Š¾Š¶ŠµŃŃ‚Š²Š¾ Š½Š¾Š²Ń‹Ń… ŠøŠ³Ń€Š¾ŠŗŠ¾Š². Š„Š¾Ń€Š¾ŃˆŠ¾ этŠ¾ ŠøŠ»Šø ŠæŠ»Š¾Ń…Š¾ - рŠµŃˆŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ Š°Š“Š¼ŠøŠ½ŠøстрŠ°Ń‚Š¾Ń€Š°Š¼ ŠøŠ³Ń€Ń‹. Š•ŃŠ»Šø сŠ¾Ń…Ń€Š°Š½Šøть ŠæрŠ°Š²ŠøŠ»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹Š¹ Š±Š°Š»Š°Š½Ń, ŠæŠ¾Š“Š½ŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ‚ся Š¾Š½Š»Š°Š¹Š½, ŠŗŠ¾Š»Š»ŠøчŠµŃŃ‚Š²Š¾ Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹ Šø рŠµŠ¹Ń‚ŠøŠ½Š³ этŠ¾Š¹ ŠøŠ³Ń€ŃƒŃˆŠŗŠø. Š’сŠµŠ¼ Š“Š¾Š±Ń€Š°.)

03.02.2022 Š² 14:13, Š­Š»ŠµŠŗтрŠ¾ сŠŗŠ°Š·Š°Š»:

Š’Ń‹Š²Š¾Š“ :

Š¢Š¾Ń€Š³Š¾Š²Š»Ń ā€” Š½ŠµŠæŠ»Š¾Ń…Š°Ń ŠøŠ“ŠµŃ, Š½Š¾ Š¾Š½Š° ŠæрŠ¾Š“Š¾Š»Š¶Š°ŠµŃ‚ся Š²Ń‚Š¾Ń€Š¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ Š² ŠøŠ³Ń€Ńƒ.

Š¢Š¾Ń€Š³Š¾Š²Š»Ń Š½ŃƒŠ¶Š½Š° сŠ±Š°Š»Š°Š½ŃŠøрŠ¾Š²Š°Š½Š½Š°Ń. Š” Š¾Š±Š¾ŃŽŠ“Š½Š¾Š¹ Š²Ń‹Š³Š¾Š“Š¾Š¹ Š“Š»Ń Š°Š“Š¼ŠøŠ½ŠøстрŠ°Ń‚Š¾Ń€Š¾Š² Šø Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹. Š’Š¾Ń‚ Šø Š²ŃŃ‘. Š­Ń‚Š¾ ŠæŠ¾Š“Š½ŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ‚ ŠŗŠ¾Š»ŠøчŠµŃŃ‚Š²Š¾ ŠøŠ³Ń€Š¾ŠŗŠ¾Š², Š¾Š½Š»Š°Š¹Š½ Š²Ń‹ŃˆŠµ, Šø Š²Ń‹ŃˆŠµ рŠµŠ¹Ń‚ŠøŠ½Š³ ŠøŠ³Ń€Ń‹. Š ŠµŃŠ»Šø Š“Š¾ŠæустŠøŠ¼Š¾ рŠ°Š·ŃƒŠ¼Š½Š¾ ŠŃƒŠŗцŠøŠ¾Š½, Š»ŃŽŠ“Šø сутŠŗŠ°Š¼Šø Š±ŃƒŠ“ут Š² ŠøŠ³Ń€Šµ, ŠæрŠµŠ“ŠæŠ¾Š»Š°Š³Š°ŠµŠ¼Š¾Š¹ ŠŗŠ°Šŗ ŠæрŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ€ Š½ŠµŠ¾Š±Ń…Š¾Š“ŠøŠ¼Š¾Š³Š¾ Š»Š¾Ń‚Š° Š¾Ń‚ тŠµŃ… Š¶Šµ ŠæрŠµŠ“ŠæрŠøятŠøŠ¹. Š˜Š³Ń€Š° Š¼Š¾Š¶ŠµŃ‚ стŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ Š±Š¾Š³Š°Ń‡Šµ фŠøŠ½Š°Š½ŃŠ¾Š². Š˜ ŠæрŠøŠ²Š»ŠµŠŗŠ°Ń‚ŠµŠ»ŃŒŠ½ŠµŠµ Š“Š»Ń Š²ŃŠµŃ…. ŠŠµ Š·Š½Š°ŃŽ, Š½Š°ŃŠŗŠ¾Š»ŃŒŠŗŠ¾ сŠ»Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ Š²Š²Š¾Š“Šøть тŠ°Šŗую сŠøстŠµŠ¼Ńƒ, Š½Š¾ Š½Š°ŠæряŠ¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ Šø рŠ°Š·Š½Š¾Š¾Š±Ń€Š°Š·ŠøŠµ ŠæŠ¾Š“Š½ŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ‚ся Š² рŠ°Š·Ń‹. ŠšŃ‚Š¾ сŠ¾Š±Ń€Š°Š»ŃŃ ŠæŠ¾Š»Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚ŃŒŃŽ уŠ¶Šµ трŠø ŠœŠµŃ…Š°, Š° Š½Š¾Š²Ń‹Ń… Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹ ŠæрŠøхŠ¾Š“Šøт Š¾Ń‡ŠµŠ½ŃŒ Š¼Š°Š»Š¾. Š’Š¾Ń‚ Šø Š½ŃƒŠ¶ŠµŠ½ "Š·Š¾Š»Š¾Ń‚Š¾Š¹" Š‘Š°Š»Š°Š½Ń. Š”тŠ°Ń€Ń‹Šµ* Š·Š°ŠæŠ°ŃŃ‹ сŠ¾Ń…Ń€Š°Š½ŃŃŽŃ‚ся Š² ŠøŠ³Ń€Šµ рŠ°Š·Š½Š¾Š¾Š±Ń€Š°Š·Šøя Š³ŠµŠ¹Š¼ŠæŠ»ŠµŃ, Š½Š¾Š²Ń‹Šµ Š¾ŃŠ¾Š±ŠµŠ½Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚Šø Š²ŠŗусŠ°, Šø рŠ°Š·Ń€Š°Š±Š¾Ń‚чŠøŠŗŠ°Š¼ уŠ²ŠµŠ»ŠøчŠøŠ²Š°ŃŽŃ‚ фŠøŠ½Š°Š½ŃŠ¾Š²Ń‹Š¹ Š“Š¾Ń…Š¾Š“. ŠšŠ°Šŗ тŠ¾ тŠ°Šŗ.)

Edited by Symbiosis
ŠžŃˆŠøŠ±ŠŗŠø Š¢9, ŠŠµŃ‚Š¾Ń‡Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚ŃŒ ŠæŠµŃ€ŠµŠ²Š¾Š“Š°. (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Symbiosis said:

Š¢Š¾Ń€Š³Š¾Š²ŃƒŃŽ сŠøстŠµŠ¼Ńƒ Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ сŠ¾Š·Š“Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š±ŠµŠ· ущŠµŃ€Š±Š° Š“Š»Ń ŠøŠ³Ń€ŃƒŃˆŠµŠŗ Šø ŠøŠ³Ń€Š¾ŠŗŠ¾Š²! ŠšŠ°Šŗ Š²Š°Ń€ŠøŠ°Š½Ń‚ ŠæрŠ¾ŃŃ‚Š¾Š³Š¾ рыŠ½ŠŗŠ°, ŠŗуŠ“Š° Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ ŠæрŠ¾Š“Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š“Š¾Š±Ń‹Ń‚Ń‹Šµ трŠ¾Ń„ŠµŠø Š·Š° ŠøŠ³Ń€Š¾Š²Ń‹Šµ Š“ŠµŠ½ŃŒŠ³Šø. ŠŸŠ¾ŠŗуŠæŠŗŠ° Šŗ ŠæрŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ€Ńƒ Š­Š½ŠµŃ€Š³ŠøŠø Š·Š° Š·Š¾Š»Š¾Ń‚Š¾, Šø Š¾Ń‚Š“ŠµŠ»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹Šµ ŠæрŠµŠ“Š¼ŠµŃ‚Ń‹ Š·Š° Š¶ŠµŃ‚Š¾Š½Ń‹, Š²Š¼ŠµŃŃ‚Š¾ Š³Š¾Ń‚Š¾Š²Ń‹Ń… сŠ±Š¾Ń€Š¾Šŗ ŠœŠµŃ…Š¾Š². Š›ŃŽŠ“яŠ¼ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚Ā  Š»ŠµŠ³ŠŗŠ¾ сŠ¾Š±ŠøрŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ ŠøŠ½Š“ŠøŠ²ŠøŠ“уŠ°Š»ŃŒŠ½Š¾Š³Š¾ ŠœŠµŃ…Š°. Š’Š²ŠµŃŃ‚Šø ŠŃƒŠŗцŠøŠ¾Š½Ń‹, сŠ»ŃƒŃ‡Š°Š¹Š½Ń‹Šµ Š»Š¾Ń‚Ń‹, ŠæрŠ¾Š“Š°ŃŽŃ‚ Š°Š“Š¼ŠøŠ½ŠøстрŠ°Ń‚Š¾Ń€Ń‹, ŠæŠ¾ Š¾ŃŠ¾Š±Š¾ Š½ŠøŠ·ŠŗŠ¾Š¹ стŠ°Š²ŠŗŠµ, Š·Š°ŠøŠ½Ń‚ŠµŃ€ŠµŃŠ¾Š²Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠ¾Šµ ŠŗŠ¾Š»ŠøчŠµŃŃ‚Š²Š¾ Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹ (ŠŗŠ°Šŗ ŠæрŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ€), Š’ ŠøтŠ¾Š³Šµ стŠ°Š²ŠŗŠ° Š¼Š¾Š¶ŠµŃ‚ ŠæŠ¾Š“Š½ŃŃ‚ŃŒŃŃ Š²Ń‹ŃˆŠµ стŠ¾ŠøŠ¼Š¾ŃŃ‚Šø тŠ¾Š²Š°Ń€Š° Š² рŠ°Š·Ń‹, Šø ŠŸŠµŃ€ŃŠ¾Š½Š°Š¶ ŠæŠ¾Ń‚Ń€Š°Ń‚Šøт Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠµ ŠøŠ³Ń€Š¾Š²Ń‹Ń… Š¶ŠµŃ‚Š¾Š½Š¾Š² Š·Š° Š½ŃƒŠ¶Š½Ń‹Š¹ ŠøŠ¼ŠµŠ½Š½Š¾ ŠµŠ¼Ńƒ ŠæрŠµŠ“Š¼ŠµŃ‚.Ā šŸ˜•Ā Š›ŃŽŠ“Šø Š¶ŠµŠ»Š°ŃŽŃ‚ Š“Š¾Š»Š³Š¾ ŠøŠ³Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒ, Šø Š½Šµ Š¼Š¾Š³ŃƒŃ‚ фŠøŠ½Š°Š½ŃŠøрŠ¾Š²Š°Ń‚ŃŒ ŠøŠ³Ń€Ńƒ, ŠæŠ¾Š»ŃƒŃ‡Š°ŃŽŃ‚ Š²Š¾Š·Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚ŃŒ ŠæŠ¾ŃŃ‚Š¾ŃŠ½Š½Š¾ Š½Š°Ń…Š¾Š“Šøться Š¾Š½Š»Š°Š¹Š½ Šø Š·Š°Ń€Š°Š±Š°Ń‚Ń‹Š²Š°Ń‚ŃŒ трŠ¾Ń„ŠµŠø Š² ŠøŠ³Ń€Šµ.Š“Š»Š°Š²Š½Š¾Šµ сŠ“ŠµŠ»Š°Ń‚ŃŒ хŠ¾Ń€Š¾ŃˆŠøŠ¹ Š±Š°Š»Š°Š½Ń Š“Š»Ń Š°Š“Š¼ŠøŠ½ŠøстрŠ°Ń†ŠøŠø Šø Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹. Š˜ Ā ŠøŠ³Ń€Š° Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ ŠæŠ¾Š»ŃƒŃ‡Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š“Š¾ŠæŠ¾Š»Š½ŠøтŠµŠ»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹Šµ Š“ŠµŠ½ŃŒŠ³Šø. Š’Š¾Ń‚ Šø Š²ŃŃ‘.ŠÆ ŠøŠ¼ŠµŃŽ Š²Ń€ŠµŠ¼Ń ŠæŠ¾ŠøŠ³Ń€Š°Ń‚ŃŒ, Š½Š¾ Š½ŠµŃ‚ Š²Š¾Š·Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚Šø ŠæŠ¾ŠŗуŠæŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ тŠ¾ŠæŠ»ŠøŠ²Š¾ Š·Š° Š¶ŠµŃ‚Š¾Š½Ń‹, Šø Š²Ń‹Ń…Š¾Š¶Ńƒ ŠøŠ· ŠøŠ³Ń€Ń‹. ŠœŠ°Š³Š°Š·ŠøŠ½ рŠµŃˆŠøŠ» эту ŠæрŠ¾Š±Š»ŠµŠ¼Ńƒ Š“Š»Ń Š¼Š½Š¾Š³Šøх Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹, Ā ŠæŠ¾Š“Š½ŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ‚ Š¾Š½Š»Š°Š¹Š½ Šø рŠµŠ¹Ń‚ŠøŠ½Š³ этŠ¾Š¹ ŠøŠ³Ń€Ń‹. ŠŸŃ€Š¾Š“Š°Š¶Š° /Š¾Š±Š¼ŠµŠ½ Š¼ŠµŠ¶Š“у ŠæŠ¾Š»ŃŒŠ·Š¾Š²Š°Ń‚ŠµŠ»ŃŠ¼Šø, ŠæрŠøŠ²ŠµŠ“ёт Šŗ ŠæрŠ¾Š“Š°Š¶Šµ ŠæрŠµŃŃ‚ŃƒŠæŠ½ŠøŠŗŠ¾Š² Š·Š° Š“ŠµŠ½ŃŒŠ³Šø Š±ŠµŠ· Š“Š¾Ń…Š¾Š“Š° Š“Š»Ń Š°Š“Š¼ŠøŠ½ŠøстрŠ°Ń†ŠøŠø.Ā Š§Ń‚Š¾ Ā Š¾Šæять Š¶Šµ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ ŠæрŠøŠ²Š»ŠµŠŗŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ Š¼Š½Š¾Š¶ŠµŃŃ‚Š²Š¾ Š½Š¾Š²Ń‹Ń… ŠøŠ³Ń€Š¾ŠŗŠ¾Š². Š„Š¾Ń€Š¾ŃˆŠ¾ этŠ¾ ŠøŠ»Šø ŠæŠ»Š¾Ń…Š¾ - рŠµŃˆŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ Š°Š“Š¼ŠøŠ½ŠøстрŠ°Ń‚Š¾Ń€Š°Š¼ ŠøŠ³Ń€Ń‹. Š•ŃŠ»Šø сŠ¾Ń…Ń€Š°Š½Šøть ŠæрŠ°Š²ŠøŠ»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹Š¹ Š±Š°Š»Š°Š½Ń, ŠæŠ¾Š“Š½ŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ‚ся Š¾Š½Š»Š°Š¹Š½, ŠŗŠ¾Š»Š»ŠøчŠµŃŃ‚Š²Š¾ Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹ Šø рŠµŠ¹Ń‚ŠøŠ½Š³ этŠ¾Š¹ ŠøŠ³Ń€ŃƒŃˆŠŗŠø. Š’сŠµŠ¼ Š“Š¾Š±Ń€Š°.)

On 2/3/2022 at 4:13 AM, Electro said:

Š’Ń‹Š²Š¾Š“ :

Š¢Š¾Ń€Š³Š¾Š²Š»Ń ā€” Š½ŠµŠæŠ»Š¾Ń…Š°Ń ŠøŠ“ŠµŃ, Š½Š¾ Š¾Š½Š° ŠæрŠ¾Š“Š¾Š»Š¶Š°ŠµŃ‚ся Š²Ń‚Š¾Ń€Š¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ Š² ŠøŠ³Ń€Ńƒ.

Š¢Š¾Ń€Š³Š¾Š²Š»Ń Š½ŃƒŠ¶Š½Š° сŠ±Š°Š»Š°Š½ŃŠøрŠ¾Š²Š°Š½Š½Š°Ń. Š” Š¾Š±Š¾ŃŽŠ“Š½Š¾Š¹ Š²Ń‹Š³Š¾Š“Š¾Š¹ Š“Š»Ń Š°Š“Š¼ŠøŠ½ŠøстрŠ°Ń‚Š¾Ń€Š¾Š² Šø Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹. Š’Š¾Ń‚ Šø Š²ŃŃ‘. Š­Ń‚Š¾ ŠæŠ¾Š“Š½ŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ‚ ŠŗŠ¾Š»ŠøчŠµŃŃ‚Š²Š¾ ŠøŠ³Ń€Š¾ŠŗŠ¾Š², Š¾Š½Š»Š°Š¹Š½ Š²Ń‹ŃˆŠµ, Šø Š²Ń‹ŃˆŠµ рŠµŠ¹Ń‚ŠøŠ½Š³ ŠøŠ³Ń€Ń‹. Š ŠµŃŠ»Šø Š“Š¾ŠæустŠøŠ¼Š¾ рŠ°Š·ŃƒŠ¼Š½Š¾ ŠŃƒŠŗцŠøŠ¾Š½, Š»ŃŽŠ“Šø сутŠŗŠ°Š¼Šø Š±ŃƒŠ“ут Š² ŠøŠ³Ń€Šµ, ŠæрŠµŠ“ŠæŠ¾Š»Š°Š³Š°ŠµŠ¼Š¾Š¹ ŠŗŠ°Šŗ ŠæрŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ€ Š½ŠµŠ¾Š±Ń…Š¾Š“ŠøŠ¼Š¾Š³Š¾ Š»Š¾Ń‚Š° Š¾Ń‚ тŠµŃ… Š¶Šµ ŠæрŠµŠ“ŠæрŠøятŠøŠ¹. Š˜Š³Ń€Š° Š¼Š¾Š¶ŠµŃ‚ стŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ Š±Š¾Š³Š°Ń‡Šµ фŠøŠ½Š°Š½ŃŠ¾Š². Š˜ ŠæрŠøŠ²Š»ŠµŠŗŠ°Ń‚ŠµŠ»ŃŒŠ½ŠµŠµ Š“Š»Ń Š²ŃŠµŃ…. ŠŠµ Š·Š½Š°ŃŽ, Š½Š°ŃŠŗŠ¾Š»ŃŒŠŗŠ¾ сŠ»Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ Š²Š²Š¾Š“Šøть тŠ°Šŗую сŠøстŠµŠ¼Ńƒ, Š½Š¾ Š½Š°ŠæряŠ¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ Šø рŠ°Š·Š½Š¾Š¾Š±Ń€Š°Š·ŠøŠµ ŠæŠ¾Š“Š½ŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ‚ся Š² рŠ°Š·Ń‹. ŠšŃ‚Š¾ сŠ¾Š±Ń€Š°Š»ŃŃ ŠæŠ¾Š»Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚ŃŒŃŽ уŠ¶Šµ трŠø ŠœŠµŃ…Š°, Š° Š½Š¾Š²Ń‹Ń… Š»ŃŽŠ“ŠµŠ¹ ŠæрŠøхŠ¾Š“Šøт Š¾Ń‡ŠµŠ½ŃŒ Š¼Š°Š»Š¾. Š’Š¾Ń‚ Šø Š½ŃƒŠ¶ŠµŠ½ "Š·Š¾Š»Š¾Ń‚Š¾Š¹" Š‘Š°Š»Š°Š½Ń. Š”тŠ°Ń€Ń‹Šµ* Š·Š°ŠæŠ°ŃŃ‹ сŠ¾Ń…Ń€Š°Š½ŃŃŽŃ‚ся Š² ŠøŠ³Ń€Šµ рŠ°Š·Š½Š¾Š¾Š±Ń€Š°Š·Šøя Š³ŠµŠ¹Š¼ŠæŠ»ŠµŃ, Š½Š¾Š²Ń‹Šµ Š¾ŃŠ¾Š±ŠµŠ½Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚Šø Š²ŠŗусŠ°, Šø рŠ°Š·Ń€Š°Š±Š¾Ń‚чŠøŠŗŠ°Š¼ уŠ²ŠµŠ»ŠøчŠøŠ²Š°ŃŽŃ‚ фŠøŠ½Š°Š½ŃŠ¾Š²Ń‹Š¹ Š“Š¾Ń…Š¾Š“. ŠšŠ°Šŗ тŠ¾ тŠ°Šŗ.)

english please.Ā 

Discord:Ā Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt:Ā Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

On 2/3/2022 at 2:16 PM, Corvus said:

P2w players trying to get even more far apart from f2p, just never ever add trading, what you are saying is just dropping money down a void,Ā  no trading is needed, and it's completely unfair to those who are never gonna pay money, you are a cringe p2w player, stop trying to get more advantage than you already have.

I have been playing the game ever since the game's campaign is literally just a line of mechs getting in line to fight for years and i have never for once spend a single penny on the game, these are my ideas of how trading should implemented to it should be balanced, not giving the p2w whales even more advantage over others, even then not even p2w players can trade along with the you so called "nubs" because they themselves are not on the same maxed levels as they are, EVEN then if my idea were to be implemented it would be an extreme end game condition too hard for even a p2w players to complete themselves , please kindly read what you typed and do proper thinking before you start jumping into accusing someone of baseless bullsh*t, thank you ā¤ļø

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

Ā 

6 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

I have been playing the game ever since the game's campaign is literally just a line of mechs getting in line to fight for years and i have never for once spend a single penny on the game, these are my ideas of how trading should implemented to it should be balanced, not giving the p2w whales even more advantage over others, even then not even p2w players can trade along with the you so called "nubs" because they themselves are not on the same maxed levels as they are, EVEN then if my idea were to be implemented it would be an extreme end game condition too hard for even a p2w players to complete themselves , please kindly read what you typed and do proper thinking before you start jumping into accusing someone of baseless bullsh*t, thank you ā¤ļø

First off calm down bruv, please try to stay civil, trading is completely unnecessary, I think adding more campaign like things would be better, like a boss rush, other modes, and whatnot, but trading is completely unnecessary, you underestimate what p2w will do to get the advantage over every1 else, it's stupid to waste money, but that won't stop them bruv

And if you're bored of this game go play another

Ā 

34 minutes ago, Corvus said:

First off calm down bruv, please try to stay civil, trading is completely unnecessary, I think adding more campaign like things would be better, like a boss rush, other modes, and whatnot, but trading is completely unnecessary, you underestimate what p2w will do to get the advantage over every1 else, it's stupid to waste money, but that won't stop them bruv

And if you're bored of this game go play another

Ā 

Don't you find it ironic that you tell someone to be civilized when you are the one to start throwing insults and baseless accusation first for absolutely no reason ?Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Don't you find it ironic that you tell someone to be civilized when you are the one to start throwing insults and baseless accusation first for absolutely no reason ?Ā 

Bruv idk where you are looking, but I haven't insulted, any1 if you felt offended that's your problem cus I didn't say anything insulting. I only said u where p2w cus your proposal gave to much advantage to those kinds of players

Edited by Corvus
Typo (see edit history)