WE NEED A TRADING SYSTEM

wartman7

On 2/9/2022 at 9:05 PM, Spoon said:

There was no argument to be won. You're both kinda dumb people who have repeated the same word 8 times. Both of your points are pointless. Ain't NOBODY grinding 500 mil coins for a R-M trade. That's just absolute stupidity. Corvus, don't be that guy who calls everyone his "bro" or "bruv" as you would say. You're not a f*ck boy in a bar trying to impress a female by insulting a guy bigger than you. Stop being immature, both of you. The meaning of this post was to repeat same thing that hundreds of other players have asked about knowing the answer will be, and forever be a NO. At this point, this has been repeated so many times and these noobs are too blind to notice it. Stop saying we should get a trade system, it would be dope to have a reasonable item trading system but stop mentioning it. Don't reply to this with a new argument btw, I know how you people are. 0 self control.

ur right i SUCK at life

On 2/3/2022 at 7:33 AM, Electro said:

In my opinion i think i trade system is not essential, the proof there a ftp player who reach the rank 5-4 .

However a item shop e - m ( epic ), e - m ( legendary ) und l - m ( legendary ) may be possible, maybe l'll make a topic about it .

Multiple f2p rank 1s, 

ZeRo

Diablooder (I think)

Tirregregars

JustGiveUp

GLASS MACHINE

Anonymous Demon

And more....

20 minutes ago, Frero said:

Multiple f2p rank 1s, 

ZeRo

Diablooder (I think)

Tirregregars

JustGiveUp

GLASS MACHINE

Anonymous Demon

And more....

That for confim it ?

"In my opinion i think i trade system is not essential, the proof there a ftp player who reach the rank 5-4 ."

or is it against it ?

"However a item shop e - m ( epic ), e - m ( legendary ) und l - m ( legendary ) may be possible, maybe l'll make a topic about it ."

it was a month and a half ago, since then I found more and more players at the level who are ftp and I was starting to doubt my idea in any case thank you for confirming this .

It's honestly kind of entertaining how no one can talk about trading without getting worked up.

Short opinion: No

Long opinion: Meh

Trading is a good idea, but it's overshadowed by many alternatives. I'm not even gonna try to cover those, but this game has too many issues and not enough depth to consider something so useful.

Supermechs is a grind game, trading reduces grind by as much as multiple years.

I have yet to figure out the psychology of Supermechs, and how anyone, (including me) gets entertainment out of letting a bot automatically run the same mission over and over again. I have a few working theories, but I'll save those for the future.

Trading can be balanced, no matter how broken it may seem, but in order to even consider it, there would have to be numerous improvements to the game, added depth, better progression, etc. Once the game is polished up and everyone genuinely enjoys hopping on to watch ads and grind for visible progression, THEN, AND ONLY THEN can the community as a whole have the chance to take a look at the entire SM economy and say "eh, why trade? we have a bunch of other options".

It would take at least a year, with a full-time working balance team with clear and accurate communication with the community to figure out how to balance trading.  Right now, Alexander is the only dev, and trying to figure out how to add such an unnecessary feature would take his entire life and probably destroy his relationship with the community. 

In short, trading is a decent but silly idea that all low-level players ask at some point during their playthrough in order to get something they want because they're too impatient to waste precious hours of their life  letting a bot run the game for them.

The game, and the community, has mainly been in shambles for the past few years, and in order to fix that, we have to stop making silly posts like this, and help SM grow. I would like everyone who has commented in this thread to think about something that needs to be fixed, changed, or improved and make a post about that instead of arguing over something so daunting that it will never get accomplished anyway.

Edited by Bland (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, Bland said:

It's honestly kind of entertaining how no one can talk about trading without getting worked up.

Short opinion: No

Long opinion: Meh

Trading is a good idea, but it's overshadowed by many alternatives. I'm not even gonna try to cover those, but this game has too many issues and not enough depth to consider something so useful.

Supermechs is a grind game, trading reduces grind by as much as multiple years.

I have yet to figure out the psychology of Supermechs, and how anyone, (including me) gets entertainment out of letting a bot automatically run the same mission over and over again. I have a few working theories, but I'll save those for the future.

Trading can be balanced, no matter how broken it may seem, but in order to even consider it, there would have to be numerous improvements to the game, added depth, better progression, etc. Once the game is polished up and everyone genuinely enjoys hopping on to watch ads and grind for visible progression, THEN, AND ONLY THEN can the community as a whole have the chance to take a look at the entire SM economy and say "eh, why trade? we have a bunch of other options".

It would at least a year, with a full-time working balance team with clear and accurate communication with the community to figure out how to balance trading.  Right now, Alexander is the only dev, and trying to figure out how to add such an unnecessary feature would take his entire life and probably destroy his relationship with the community. 

In short, trading is a gimmicky idea that all low-level players ask at some point during their playthrough in order to get something they want because they're too impatient to waste precious hours of their life  letting a bot run the game for them.

The game, and the community, has mainly been in shambles for the past few years, and in order to fix that, we have to stop making silly posts like this, and help SM grow. I would like everyone who has commented in this thread to think about something that needs to be fixed, changed, or improved and make a post about that instead of arguing over something so daunting that it will never get accomplished anyway.

I have the impression that you have a gift for reflection and argumentation, I have nothing to complain about on that..just perfect from my point of view 👍

Real food for thought there, Bland.  Not on topic, but since you have a bit of a knack for analysis, what's your view on introducing a way of fusing transformation relics, so, just for example, you fuse them to make the rank above in the same ratio as fusing items.  So two commons to a rare, three rares to make an epic, four epics to make a legendary.  Worth consideration, or just not a runner?  Having a zillion common and rare relics sitting doing nothing bugs me a little, but maybe it's just something to shrug and live with.

I'm actually a regular that comes and goes all the time. I'm just using an alt account would like to refresh my image in the community as someone with sense and reasoning.

3 minutes ago, Tigergeezer said:

Real food for thought there, Bland.  Not on topic, but since you have a bit of a knack for analysis, what's your view on introducing a way of fusing transformation relics, so, just for example, you fuse them to make the rank above in the same ratio as fusing items.  So two commons to a rare, three rares to make an epic, four epics to make a legendary.  Worth consideration, or just not a runner?  Having a zillion common and rare relics sitting doing nothing bugs me a little, but maybe it's just something to shrug and live with.

Um, that's something that a lot of people have considered in past times. I'll give you my opinion on it tomorrow as a new thread. It's incredibly complicated.

Edited by Bland (see edit history)

• 9 months later...
On 2/8/2022 at 3:03 AM, Corvus said:

Bruv idk where you are looking, but I haven't insulted, any1 if you felt offended that's your problem cus I didn't say anything insulting. I only said u where p2w cus your proposal gave to much advantage to those kinds of players

Didnt you call her a cringe pay to win player, Honey?

Trading systems smells bad

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...