WE NEED A TRADING SYSTEM

wartman7

8 hours ago, wartman7 said:

Why aren't we able to trade weapons and items in this game

Let us trade items

NO WE DON'T!!

haven't you seen all the previous topics about this and how all of them were REJECTED?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Probably good idea 
but never gonna be added since itll be used in alternates

Theres few ways you can avoid this really  ,but yeah

-Setting a minimum rank / requirement to start trading 
-items have net worth so you cant trade something to another item thats not the same net worth 
-region maybe?(eh ignore this)
-and probably gold for trading (use the existing gold / or have another currency to limit trading aswell)

1 minute ago, kaiko said:

-Setting a minimum rank / requirement to start trading 
-items have net worth so you cant trade something to another item thats not the same net worth 
-region maybe?(eh ignore this)
-and probably gold for trading (use the existing gold / or have another currency to limit trading aswell)

none of this prevents the player from trading between his/her main and alt accounts and compiling all the goodies into one account. 

1 minute ago, kaiko said:

now, if i'm not mistaken, you want a system to sell items..... right? for gold? not trade, like item to item. 

16 minutes ago, AftoKrator_ said:

none of this prevents the player from trading between his/her main and alt accounts and compiling all the goodies into one account. 

now, if i'm not mistaken, you want a system to sell items..... right? for gold? not trade, like item to item. 

In my opinion i think i trade system is not essential, the proof there a ftp player who reach the rank 5-4 .

However a item shop e - m ( epic ), e - m ( legendary ) und l - m ( legendary ) may be possible, maybe l'll make a topic about it .

Just now, AftoKrator_ said:

no i mean by the gold one , gold for a trade session , and also probably set a limit to items that can be traded.. probably. , 

like for example (500 gold per trade session) thats just an example so yeah

Trading is indeed an interesting system, but due to the risk of players just get tons of account racks up together and trade into one main account and bypass the paywall entirely is the one major issue....so it's best that trade should only be added and accessable as an extreme late game only in late end game exclusive features with the following conditions :

- Max level is now 500
- Items can only be traded at maximum level devine tier evolution
- Trading feed required per trade is 500.000.000 million gold per trade , and that's only for myth that starts at rare, trading a L-M would cost you a solid 1.5 billion gold per trade session.
- Only one trade may be made once a week.
- Trading can only be accessed at level 500...like mentioned above.
- Trading can only be passed when both sides have a trading ticket, which cost you roughly around 500 tokens per ticket.

In case you are curious , these above conditions that's required for you to just trade one item is still way too generous tbh, so even if it were to be implemented , don't expect yourself as an everyday average joe at level 172 to immediately be able to reach it, expect the conditions to be even more ludicrous considering how breaking this feature is.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

2 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Le trading est en effet un système intéressant, mais en raison du risque que les joueurs rassemblent des tonnes de comptes et négocient dans un seul compte principal et contournent entièrement le mur de paiement est le seul problème majeur ... il est donc préférable que le commerce ne soit ajouté et accessible en tant que jeu extrême en fin de partie uniquement dans les fonctionnalités exclusives de fin de jeu avec les conditions suivantes :

- Le niveau maximum est maintenant de 500
- Les objets ne peuvent être échangés qu'au niveau maximum de l'évolution du niveau divin
- Le flux d'échange requis par échange est de 500 000 000 millions d'or par transaction, et ce n'est que pour le mythe qui commence à rare, la négociation d'un LM vous coûterait 1,5 milliard d'or par session de transaction.
- Un seul échange peut être effectué une fois par semaine.
- Le trading n'est accessible qu'au niveau 500... comme mentionné ci-dessus.
- Le trading ne peut être réussi que lorsque les deux parties ont un ticket de trading, ce qui vous coûte environ 500 jetons par ticket.

Au cas où vous seriez curieux, ces conditions ci-dessus qui vous sont nécessaires pour échanger un seul article sont encore beaucoup trop généreuses, donc même si elles devaient être mises en œuvre, ne vous attendez pas à être immédiatement un Joe moyen au niveau 172. capable de l'atteindre, attendez-vous à ce que les conditions soient encore plus ridicules compte tenu de la rupture de cette fonctionnalité.

Level 500 ? i remind me the level 1 to the 250 level take 9-10 month for those who was very active so level 500... maybe 2-3 years

also for the gold price uhh 500.000.000 for only a r-m items ?..Only player no ftp can use the trade function with this price in my opinion .

1 minute ago, Electro said:

Level 500 ? i remind me the level 1 to the 250 level take 9-10 month for those who was very active so level 500... maybe 2-3 years

also for the gold price uhh 500.000.000 for only a r-m items ?..Only player no ftp can use the trade function with this price in my opinion .

Someone who have invested in the numbers of 4 digits thousand dollars into the game and not even they themselves can reach level 250 quickly btw....and trust me , to reach level 500 , it would take you 10 or 20 times the experience you need to get to level 250 as a whole, for all the obvious balancing reasons, though even then, it's still too generous.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

8 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Someone who have invested in the numbers of 4 digits thousand dollars into the game and not even they themselves can reach level 250 quickly btw....and trust me , to reach level 500 , it would take you 10 or 20 times the experience you need to get to level 250 as a whole, for all the obvious balancing reasons, though even then, it's still too generous.

P2w players trying to get even more far apart from f2p, just never ever add trading, what you are saying is just dropping money down a void,  no trading is needed, and it's completely unfair to those who are never gonna pay money, you are a cringe p2w player, stop trying to get more advantage than you already have.

1 hour ago, Electro said:

Conclusion :

The trade is not a "bad" idea but it will ruined the economy of the game .

I've played MMOs with trading, constant scam, the higher lvl player control the prices, even in unfair you are forced to get some items this way due to difficulty getting then in other ways, add trading to supermechs and the same will happen, high rank players wil stop grinding, why grind when you can sell useless item to some nub, be it f2p or p2w, the complete community will be turned against itself

Торговую систему можно создать без ущерба для игрушек и игроков! Как вариант простого рынка, куда можно продать добытые трофеи за игровые деньги. Покупка к примеру Энергии за золото, и отдельные предметы за жетоны, вместо готовых сборок Мехов. Людям будет  легко собирать индивидуального Меха. Ввести Аукционы, случайные лоты, продают администраторы, по особо низкой ставке, заинтересовать большое количество людей (как пример), В итоге ставка может подняться выше стоимости товара в разы, и Персонаж потратит больше игровых жетонов за нужный именно ему предмет. 😕 Люди желают долго играть, и не могут финансировать игру, получают возможность постоянно находиться онлайн и зарабатывать трофеи в игре.Главное сделать хороший баланс для администрации и людей. И  игра будет получать дополнительные деньги. Вот и всё.Я имею время поиграть, но нет возможности покупать топливо за жетоны, и выхожу из игры. Магазин решил эту проблему для многих людей,  поднимет онлайн и рейтинг этой игры. Продажа /обмен между пользователями, приведёт к продаже преступников за деньги без дохода для администрации. Что  опять же будет привлекать множество новых игроков. Хорошо это или плохо - решать администраторам игры. Если сохранить правильный баланс, поднимется онлайн, колличество людей и рейтинг этой игрушки. Всем добра.)

03.02.2022 в 14:13, Электро сказал:

Вывод :

Торговля — неплохая идея, но она продолжается вторжение в игру.

Торговля нужна сбалансированная. С обоюдной выгодой для администраторов и людей. Вот и всё. Это поднимет количество игроков, онлайн выше, и выше рейтинг игры. А если допустимо разумно Аукцион, люди сутками будут в игре, предполагаемой как пример необходимого лота от тех же предприятий. Игра может стать богаче финансов. И привлекательнее для всех. Не знаю, насколько сложно вводить такую систему, но напряжение и разнообразие поднимется в разы. Кто собрался полностью уже три Меха, а новых людей приходит очень мало. Вот и нужен "золотой" Баланс. Старые* запасы сохраняются в игре разнообразия геймплея, новые особенности вкуса, и разработчикам увеличивают финансовый доход. Как то так.)

Edited by Symbiosis
Ошибки Т9, Неточность перевода. (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Symbiosis said:

Торговую систему можно создать без ущерба для игрушек и игроков! Как вариант простого рынка, куда можно продать добытые трофеи за игровые деньги. Покупка к примеру Энергии за золото, и отдельные предметы за жетоны, вместо готовых сборок Мехов. Людям будет  легко собирать индивидуального Меха. Ввести Аукционы, случайные лоты, продают администраторы, по особо низкой ставке, заинтересовать большое количество людей (как пример), В итоге ставка может подняться выше стоимости товара в разы, и Персонаж потратит больше игровых жетонов за нужный именно ему предмет. 😕 Люди желают долго играть, и не могут финансировать игру, получают возможность постоянно находиться онлайн и зарабатывать трофеи в игре.Главное сделать хороший баланс для администрации и людей. И  игра будет получать дополнительные деньги. Вот и всё.Я имею время поиграть, но нет возможности покупать топливо за жетоны, и выхожу из игры. Магазин решил эту проблему для многих людей,  поднимет онлайн и рейтинг этой игры. Продажа /обмен между пользователями, приведёт к продаже преступников за деньги без дохода для администрации. Что  опять же будет привлекать множество новых игроков. Хорошо это или плохо - решать администраторам игры. Если сохранить правильный баланс, поднимется онлайн, колличество людей и рейтинг этой игрушки. Всем добра.)

On 2/3/2022 at 4:13 AM, Electro said:

Вывод :

Торговля — неплохая идея, но она продолжается вторжение в игру.

Торговля нужна сбалансированная. С обоюдной выгодой для администраторов и людей. Вот и всё. Это поднимет количество игроков, онлайн выше, и выше рейтинг игры. А если допустимо разумно Аукцион, люди сутками будут в игре, предполагаемой как пример необходимого лота от тех же предприятий. Игра может стать богаче финансов. И привлекательнее для всех. Не знаю, насколько сложно вводить такую систему, но напряжение и разнообразие поднимется в разы. Кто собрался полностью уже три Меха, а новых людей приходит очень мало. Вот и нужен "золотой" Баланс. Старые* запасы сохраняются в игре разнообразия геймплея, новые особенности вкуса, и разработчикам увеличивают финансовый доход. Как то так.)

english please. 

On 2/3/2022 at 2:16 PM, Corvus said:

P2w players trying to get even more far apart from f2p, just never ever add trading, what you are saying is just dropping money down a void,  no trading is needed, and it's completely unfair to those who are never gonna pay money, you are a cringe p2w player, stop trying to get more advantage than you already have.

I have been playing the game ever since the game's campaign is literally just a line of mechs getting in line to fight for years and i have never for once spend a single penny on the game, these are my ideas of how trading should implemented to it should be balanced, not giving the p2w whales even more advantage over others, even then not even p2w players can trade along with the you so called "nubs" because they themselves are not on the same maxed levels as they are, EVEN then if my idea were to be implemented it would be an extreme end game condition too hard for even a p2w players to complete themselves , please kindly read what you typed and do proper thinking before you start jumping into accusing someone of baseless bullsh*t, thank you ❤️

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

6 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

I have been playing the game ever since the game's campaign is literally just a line of mechs getting in line to fight for years and i have never for once spend a single penny on the game, these are my ideas of how trading should implemented to it should be balanced, not giving the p2w whales even more advantage over others, even then not even p2w players can trade along with the you so called "nubs" because they themselves are not on the same maxed levels as they are, EVEN then if my idea were to be implemented it would be an extreme end game condition too hard for even a p2w players to complete themselves , please kindly read what you typed and do proper thinking before you start jumping into accusing someone of baseless bullsh*t, thank you ❤️

First off calm down bruv, please try to stay civil, trading is completely unnecessary, I think adding more campaign like things would be better, like a boss rush, other modes, and whatnot, but trading is completely unnecessary, you underestimate what p2w will do to get the advantage over every1 else, it's stupid to waste money, but that won't stop them bruv

And if you're bored of this game go play another

34 minutes ago, Corvus said:

First off calm down bruv, please try to stay civil, trading is completely unnecessary, I think adding more campaign like things would be better, like a boss rush, other modes, and whatnot, but trading is completely unnecessary, you underestimate what p2w will do to get the advantage over every1 else, it's stupid to waste money, but that won't stop them bruv

And if you're bored of this game go play another

Don't you find it ironic that you tell someone to be civilized when you are the one to start throwing insults and baseless accusation first for absolutely no reason ? 

1 hour ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Don't you find it ironic that you tell someone to be civilized when you are the one to start throwing insults and baseless accusation first for absolutely no reason ? 

Bruv idk where you are looking, but I haven't insulted, any1 if you felt offended that's your problem cus I didn't say anything insulting. I only said u where p2w cus your proposal gave to much advantage to those kinds of players

Edited by Corvus
Typo (see edit history)