WE NEED A TRADING SYSTEM

wartman7

3 hours ago, Corvus said:

Bruv idk where you are looking, but I haven't insulted, any1 if you felt offended that's your problem cus I didn't say anything insulting. I only said u where p2w cus your proposal gave to much advantage to those kinds of players

On 2/3/2022 at 2:16 PM, Corvus said:

you are a cringe p2w player, stop trying to get more advantage than you already have.

What did i ever do to you to earn myself the internet's much dreaded C word ? if "Cringe" for you isn't classified as an insult for you we can end here  💀

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

11 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

What did i ever do to you to earn myself the internet's much dreaded C word ? if "Cringe" for you isn't classified as an insult for you we can end here  💀

Bruv that's not really an insult it's more of an adjective, and if you can't handle it I suggest you don't use the internet. It's very light, not even a strong one and already u are  complaining, if you feel insulted grow up and ignore it, like srsly bruv, but think wut u will, I won't change for you, stranger

You really gotta stop being a snowflake

4 minutes ago, Corvus said:

Bruv that's not really an insult it's more of an adjective, and if you can't handle it I suggest you don't use the internet. It's very light, not even a strong one and already u are  complaining, if you feel insulted grow up and ignore it, like srsly bruv, but think wut u will, I won't change for you, stranger

You really gotta stop being a snowflake

Is stopping all of this nonsense and stop hurling insults for no reason really that hard for you ?

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

5 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Is stopping all of this nonsense and stop hurling insults for no reason really that hard for you ?

Is it really that hard for you to just ignore it and deal with it bruv, if ya cannot do this then why da hell do you use the internet

Like all this is BC of you so just stop

trading is a bad idea if you try to put limits or anything so just make it cost a lot of tokens for one item to be traded or just no trading at all... not a bad idea but we know its just an ocean of no. might as well at some type of challenge mode that makes you fight all the bosses and get like 100 tokens for it but every level it get about 10% harder and you get about 10+ tokens per difficulty would be a late game grind option for the people and you tubers would be able to make their 15 premium pack or somethin videos without wasting money and to be fair I like my idea 🙂

also the bosses are in hard difficulty at default.. Didn't mention that

9 hours ago, Corvus said:

Is it really that hard for you to just ignore it and deal with it bruv, if ya cannot do this then why da hell do you use the internet

Like all this is BC of you so just stop

He Likes to repeat the same thing to all he’s  quote him self all the time am trying to stay civil and trying stay civil .

Trade,

There already a trading system in place ,it been great so far…

And by te way You Cant  trade you’re mother and can’t change your family .

6 hours ago, Clan Red said:

He Likes to repeat the same thing to all he’s  quote him self all the time am trying to stay civil and trying stay civil .

Trade,

There already a trading system in place ,it been great so far…

And by te way You Cant  trade you’re mother and can’t change your family .

U just salty u lost the last arguments against me

There was no argument to be won. You're both kinda dumb people who have repeated the same word 8 times. Both of your points are pointless. Ain't NOBODY grinding 500 mil coins for a R-M trade. That's just absolute stupidity. Corvus, don't be that guy who calls everyone his "bro" or "bruv" as you would say. You're not a f*ck boy in a bar trying to impress a female by insulting a guy bigger than you. Stop being immature, both of you. The meaning of this post was to repeat same thing that hundreds of other players have asked about knowing the answer will be, and forever be a NO. At this point, this has been repeated so many times and these noobs are too blind to notice it. Stop saying we should get a trade system, it would be dope to have a reasonable item trading system but stop mentioning it. Don't reply to this with a new argument btw, I know how you people are. 0 self control.

Edited by Spoon (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Spoon said:

There was no argument to be won. You're both kinda dumb people who have repeated the same word 8 times. Both of your points are pointless. Ain't NOBODY grinding 500 mil coins for a R-M trade. That's just absolute stupidity. Corvus, don't be that guy who calls everyone his "bro" or "bruv" as you would say. You're not a f*ck boy in a bar trying to impress a female by insulting a guy bigger than you. Stop being immature, both of you. The meaning of this post was to repeat same thing that hundreds of other players have asked about knowing the answer will be, and forever be a NO. At this point, this has been repeated so many times and these noobs are too blind to notice it. Stop saying we should get a trade system, it would be dope to have a reasonable item trading system but stop mentioning it. Don't reply to this with a new argument btw, I know how you people are. 0 self control.

Whatever 

• 2 weeks later...

The average supermechs forum discussion

1 hour ago, Energy Boi said:

only thing that isn't average here is you

Your Not The Only One Who Can Do This Too :)) Sussy Imposter

Interceptor Interceptor Interceptor :))))

What point are you trying to prove here...?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

• 1 month later...