Extremely Important Notice : You can just get 60 tokens for free daily from the game simply from waiting [Both PC and Mobile]

Aionion

If you by any chance own a mobile device , you can actually use the watch ads function on mobile then log onto PC to have it available on PC as well , you can essentially gain free tokens daily just from clicking and waiting in game , there are 2 tokens you can gain from watching an ad and the maximum tokens you can get is 60 tokens for free from watching ads , these numbers are small but overtime it racks up an impressive amount of tokens you can just gain for free : 

- 1 day : 60 tokens
- 1 week : 420 tokens
- 1 month : 1800 tokens
- 3 months : 5400 tokens 
- 6 months :  10800 tokens 
- 10 months : 18000 tokens 

These are just the amount of free tokens you grab from daily alone , not factoring in gold portals , daily missions , clan tokens if you play actively , which will further boosting these numbers even more.

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

if someone is willing to do campaign to gain gold and medals , so can them in the ads, hell , you don't even need to do anything other than wait , only thing it cost is time

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

dude , it's just 30 minutes per day , it cost you more than an hour atleast to just grind campaign for gold , literally you do nothing other than clicking 3-4 times and wait , if you can't wait , just open a tab and go youtube then go back and forth to check occasionally .

31 minutes ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

You can't just expect everyone have pc

technically you still can do it smoothly on mobile no issue , just that ads on mobile have the tendency to be longer than PC

35 minutes ago, Exquisite Phosphorus said:

I tried it once or twice and its not guaranteed 60 tokens a day if use only mobile. Rip me 😕

try to turn off app and relaunch app , it works for me , try it yourself

confirmation time , it's not even 1 hour for you to just click through the thing , it's even more relaxing than grinding the game infact , just witch your eyes back and forth between the game shrunk down next a youtube video documentary , i watched a 26 minutes show and the free tokens watching ended before the show even end , really a worthy time to put in if you ask me

I just tried it.  On mobile it has "Come Later", no rewards to be had.  On PC, it had a reward, watch ad, 2 tokens, jjim-dandy.  Click again, and get the message that there no more rewards, come back later.   Go off and look at the chat in clan, come back, the free token button has gone altogether.  It'll be back, but it's going to be 10-15 mins before it does - this happens normally.  So I don't see how you get 30 ads on the spin.   

18 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

If you by any chance own a mobile device , you can actually use the watch ads function on mobile then log onto PC to have it available on PC as well , you can essentially gain free tokens daily just from clicking and waiting in game , there are 2 tokens you can gain from watching an ad and the maximum tokens you can get is 60 tokens for free from watching ads , these numbers are small but overtime it racks up an impressive amount of tokens you can just gain for free : 

- 1 day : 60 tokens
- 1 week : 420 tokens
- 1 month : 1800 tokens
- 3 months : 5400 tokens 
- 6 months :  10800 tokens 
- 10 months : 18000 tokens 

These are just the amount of free tokens you grab from daily alone , not factoring in gold portals , daily missions , clan tokens if you play actively , which will further boosting these numbers even more.

This is old news for old schooler players.  Maybe not for the new players.  This applies, to not all. There is also a time limit. You get 8 to 10 tokens every hour.  Well, that is on my accts. Also, it takes too long.  The online version was faster. You were able to get almost 80 a day, in just about 20 minutes. Basically every 24 hours.  This is nothing compared to years ago when I was able to get over 500 tokens, just watching adds.

8 hours ago, Tigergeezer said:

I just tried it.  On mobile it has "Come Later", no rewards to be had.  On PC, it had a reward, watch ad, 2 tokens, jjim-dandy.  Click again, and get the message that there no more rewards, come back later.   Go off and look at the chat in clan, come back, the free token button has gone altogether.  It'll be back, but it's going to be 10-15 mins before it does - this happens normally.  So I don't see how you get 30 ads on the spin.   

Have you tried turn off the game on PC then return later ?

5 hours ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

Have you tried turn off the game on PC then return later ?

Yeah, I gave that a go, and it works sometimes, but sometimes it still needs me to wait for maybe 10 minutes before being able to watch another ad for tokens.  Might be a bug for me, or maybe designed to keep you coming back?  I also think that if you watch an ad for a different reward (such as more HP on a campaign mission, or the extra rare/epic card when collecting items from a factory in Base), that counts against the daily total, so will reduce the number of tokens you can get, so I fritter my token ads away more than maybe I should.  Good to know that it's 30 ad opportunities you get, though.  

On phone i watch 4 ads every hour but when i feel its about to refresh the daily ads and i didn't finnish yet, i just go to raid, kill a minion, then quit and it will show me watch an ad choice for 3 times so that's 7 ads

Also on pc i have desktop sm and yep its 2 ads per time 1 from that button and one from quitting a mission but here's a small trick just watch the 2 ads and log out from the acc and sign in to other one then go back to your acc again and you will find the watch an ad button has back and quitting ad back too

Its too important to sign in to other acc b4 signing in to the acc you're watching ads in

Edited by Mr Lord (see edit history)

From my experience with this, my copilot had to do a small list of things to ‘activate’ this ability on my account. And now I can watch up 1 ad every 15 mins, which equals almost 100 a day. 
We used it fully for about a week, but like others say, is incredibly time wasting, and we ran out of motivation to do that.

follow me.

The reason many gave up is because the desktop ap and phone ap ads take too long.  The process of reloading the ap is too much.  Ever since AFD vanished from online, that messed up the game.  That is another reason many left also.  Reloading a web page was faster than reloading the ap.  That is probably why SM won't ever be an online game anymore.  You have to have the ap.

On 10/18/2021 at 4:28 AM, JamAnime said:

The reason many gave up is because the desktop ap and phone ap ads take too long.  The process of reloading the ap is too much.  Ever since AFD vanished from online, that messed up the game.  That is another reason many left also.  Reloading a web page was faster than reloading the ap.  That is probably why SM won't ever be an online game anymore.  You have to have the ap.

Fact

Hcaptcha scam